A piece of cheese cake

Choi Minho perfect dating plans

" Where is Key ? " Onew search around for his lost friend that might be left behind . 

 

" Taemin with him . I think we almost kill him since he look like zombie now . " Jonghyun said while staring at the couple who trying some head band . 

 

" Taemin said he wait us at the cafe for preparation . How long they going to try those thing we already stalkering them for thirty minutes . " Onew put back his phone into his pocket and went back to look at the couple . 

 

" Just bear with it . I had been through these before . " Jonghyun let out a sigh . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

" Oppa , how about try these . " Sulli take a rabbit head band and put it on Minho head . Then she squeal while pinching Minho cheeks . 

 

" Aigoo , look at these cute bunny . " 

 

" Stop it . These thing might work on Onew hyung but not me . " Minho took off the head band and look at pouty Sulli .

 

" Can you wear it till the end of our today date ? " Sulli look at him using her puppy eyes . " Please Oppa . "  She ask cutely . 

 

" Ssul , you know i can't stand with your cute eyes . "

 

" So , do it Oppa . You already promise to grant anything for me . " She take the headband and put it again on Minho head .

 

" Okay , but until we arrived at the cafe i'm going to took these off . " Sulli took out her phone and snap a photo of Minho wearing headband .

 

" Thank you Oppa . "  They went to the counter and paid for the headband .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" We need to record these . " Jonghyun chuckled looking at the flaming charisma defeated . 

 

"   These can be our teasing stuff . " Onew snap a picture of Minho .

 

" Report these to Kibum and Tae . These is hot issue . "

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After tired playing and walking around the theme park , Minho follow their plan brought Sulli to Taemin cafe . As the couple enter the cafe the smell of aromatic Latte welcoming them . Minho help Sulli to pull the chair and then something surprising them . Taemin walk to them and give them the cafe menu . 

" Here your menu . " Taemin said cheerishly while giving them a sweet smile . Minho glare at Taemin while doing eye contact " These is not on our plans " 

 

" Taemin , you working here ? " Sulli ask . 

 

" These is my parent cafe . Since both of you my classmate i'm going to give you discount . " Minho open the menu annoyingly . Suddenly something caught his attention a stick note  " Cute headband hyung . It suitable for you . " 

 

" You want me to recomend anything ? " Taemin took the menu from Minho . 

 

" Since you working here i trust you in recomend us something delicious . " Sulli smile at Taemin . 

 

" Our Latte are the most favourite drink here but if you don't like Coffee, we got juice too including exotic dragon fruit juice . About food , Lemon Cheese cake with brown nut are the famous out the other cakes . So what do you think ? " Taemin look at Minho who look at him with annoying face . 

 

" We want it . Oppa you okay with it right ? " Sulli hold Minho hand . 

 

" Yeah , i'm okay with it . Two Latte and two cheese cakes . " Minho look at Taemin writing something in his note . 

 

" Wait for a while and i will be back with your order . " Taemin left the couple . A few minutes later Taemin come with 2 Latte but only with a piece of cake . 

 

" I'm sorry . Since that cake were too famous we 're out of it and these is the last piece . I think you don't mind to share it with your " girlfriend " right , hyung ? " Taemin put the order on their table while looking at blushing Sulli . 

 

" Enjoy your order . " Taemin said before left the couple and back at the counter taking order . Suddenly the cafe bell ringing showing that somene entering . 

 

" Wel...come  " Taemin look at the person infront of him . 

 

We got big trouble here ....................