That Boy's Letter

Suicide Notes

((If you saw an update, I just added a note at the end :D))



The title is a song by JYJ!~ :D kekeke ^^

Day Fourty


~ 블락비 ~



Run.

That's the only thing that was running through my mind at the moment. Well, not really. It's what I'm doing but what I'm thinking (and voicing outloud) is: "HOLY THERE'S A GIGANTIC ROBOTIC BARNEY WITH SPIKES FOR SCALES CHASING AFTER US!!!"

"No ! Thanks for stating the obvious..." B-Bomb rolled his eyes as we turned the corner to prevent being crushed and slashed and mashed to our deaths. "NOW KEEP RUNNING!!"

We continued to run like our lives depended on it, which it did, down the hall. I saw hope when a pair of double doors came into view. "We're going to live!!" I grinned as I felt myself trip over something that seemed like a log, resulting in me falling (That's what happens when one trips right?).

"YOU CHOOSE NOW TO TRIP?! GET UP!" B-Bomb shouted back at me as he kept running.

"THANKS FOR HELPING ME!" I shouted back as I got up and ran, dodging a swing of the mace the robotic Barney had. Oh wait, I was just kidding. He didn't have a mace. He had THREE.

"Whatever!! JUST RUN!" B-Bomb continued running and almost made it to the doors, which is a good thing isn't it? Usually it would be. However, in our situation it isn't because it slammed open to reveal a robotic BJ and a robotic Baby Bop. B-Bomb stopped in his tracks horrified. "Oh ."

"Can our day get any worse?" I sighed. Unfortunately it did. The wall on our right was smashed to rubble, revealing the creepy orange dinosaur: Riff. It's creepy scales started glowing as well. "I spoke too soon."

"Why'd you have to jinx it?!" B-Bomb punched my arm.

I rubbed it to help relieve the pain as I glared at him. "Well I'm sorry that our childhood is here to kill us." The robotic machines then cornered us into a corner. Well, of course a corner. Where else would you corner someone? A cereal box? That's what I thought.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." B-Bomb sighed.

"Yeah. I'm too young to die. There's only a few days left before I finally get to leave too!" I shook my head in disappointment and looked up at the ceiling. "What have I done to deserve this?"

"Oh by the way, I fed your leftover Pikachu pajama pieces to the hamsters."

I gaped at him. "You did that?! I was wondering where they went! I never got a chance to bury them properly."

"Doesn't matter now. We're going to die, like, right now." I looked in the direction that he was pointing to see Baby Bop lifting a lightsaber-looking thing and swinging it towards us. The two of us clung onto each other and shut our eyes, awaiting our death.

After several seconds, nothing happened. "Any day now..." When nothing continued to happen I opened one eye to see the lightsaber thing about a centimeter in front of my nose. "Uhm, why are we not dead?"

I pushed the lightsaber to the side with my finger so that I wouldn't accidentally cut myself by walking into it. B-Bomb pointed behind the dinosaur at a person.

"Happy I saved your asses?" Hanhae laughed. "I should have just left you though. The show was getting good."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes as I started poking at the immobile lump of steel. "How did you get it to stop moving?"

"By pressing the off switch." Hanhae pointed at the green button. Of course this thing would have an off switch.

"Dong! Where are you?" Kyung's voice echoed through the hall. "Bang?"

"What are you doing?" I asked the boy as he skipped up to us. "Oh! You guys found them! Shin and Ki too!" Kyung grinned.

"They're yours?" B-Bomb raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yup." Kyung nodded.

"Whether they're his doesn't matter." Hanhae tried flipping his hair. "He named them!"

"Best names in the world huh? Dong, Bang, Shin, and Ki!" Kyung was then about to press the on button again but I tackled him to the ground.

"Do. Not. Turn. Them. On." I growled in a low voice. "Those things tried to kill us."

"Really? They must like you then!" Kyung grinned again. "They tend to not play with many people."

I nodded slowly. "Okay, whatever you say..."

"Oh!" Kyung turned to B-Bomb. "Before I forget again, you received a letter. It's in the living room."

"What do you mean 'again?' Did you forget once before?" B-Bomb questioned.

"Yeah, it arrived last week but everytime I remembered to tell you I ended up forgetting again." Kyung rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Anyways, I'm gonna go find Zico. Kyungcumber outtie!"

Kyung did some weird sign thing with his thumb and pointing finger forming a circle and the other three fingers held out straight next to each other (A/N: Since I at describing it, it's the Block B sign that they do.. Carry on). Kyung then turned his machines on and the five of them skipped off. That's a really strange sight.

"Hm... Wonder who is sending me a letter..." B-Bomb mumbled as he started walking to the living room with me following after. When we entered the living room we spotted the letter lying on top of the coffee table.

"Who do you think it's from?" I asked. (A/N: Hint- it's not Santa.)

"...The only person that sends me purple letters." B-Bomb answered.

"What?" I looked at him strangely.

"It's just a friend of mine." B-Bomb chuckled. "But this is strange. He hasn't sent me a letter in a really long time."

I took a look at the front of the envelope and read it outloud. "'I say 'Ho,' you say 'Ya!'' This person doesn't even put their name? What's with this phrase?"

"Remember my friend Hoya I told you about? This is from him." B-Bomb reminded me as he opened up the letter.

"Even the writing is in purple..."

"That's his favorite color. He won't like anything else." B-Bomb chuckled as we started to read the letter.

Hey Minhyuk!

How are you doing? It's been a really long time since I last sent you a letter hasn't it? About a month and a half I believe... It's been even longer since I last saw you too. Dongwoo is looking at me writing right now and tells me to tell you that he said 'hi.' Anyways, sorry for not sending you letters more frequently, INFINITE has been really busy with all of our schedules and everything. Do you see us on TV? That wou—


"I don't see them on TV anymore ever since someone destroyed it." B-Bomb glared at me. I laughed it off before we went back to the letter. I don't even know why I was reading it. It has nothing to do with me.

That would be awesome if you did. What do you think about our performances? They're awesome aren't they? ^^ And what's awesome is Myungsoo got cast in another drama! He can act really well.

Anyways, I didn't write to you to talk about not-so-important stuff like this. I haven't had time to write to you but now I do. The reason being that INFINITE isn't on schedule at the moment. We're not even preparing for a comeback or anything. The reason is really important and might come as a shock to you. I think I dragged it on long enough. I should tell you now. You know my bandmate Sungjong right? He was arrested several days ago.


"Sungjong is arrested?" B-Bomb furrowed his eyebrows.

"I didn't even know you were this close to INFINITE." I commented.

"We used to dance together." B-Bomb informed me before going back to the letter.

I'm not supposed to tell you the reason yet since we think he was framed. Whoever that person is, he better watch out. So right now our activities are being put on hold until we can get Sungjong out. I really hope he's doing okay in there. You know how sassy he can be. That can get him in a whole lot of trouble. Oh, Choding says 'hi' too. He says that when you're back, bring him back some bubbles. I don't know why he just doesn't go to the convenient shop down the street to buy some. Speaking of which, how much longer are you going to be in that place? We all miss you so come back soon! Dashi dorawa, dorawa dorawa~ Anyways, Gyu-hyung is nagging me to go do the laundry now. Remember to write back!

-Hoya~


"..." B-Bomb stared at the paper in silence.

"So..."

"Why would he get arrested? This is strange... However I can't watch the news or anything to find out." B-Bomb said.

"Okay! I said I was sorry about destroying the TV already!" I started to pout.

"Aish, what did we tell you before?" B-Bomb groaned. "Don't pout or do anything of that sort! It burns my eyes!"

"Yeah, well deal with it." I shrugged. "It's not like I do it on purpose. This side of me comes out accidentally."

"As long as you don't do his bunny aegyo thing." B-Bomb shivered at what I guessed to be an unpleasant memory. "Sunggyu-hyung needs to control him."

"Right..." I said slowly, not knowing what the heck he was babbling about.

It was silent between the two of us as we sat on the couch. Well, it was silent, until we heard heavy, rumbling footsteps coming towards the living room really quickly.

"...What's that noise...?" B-Bomb decided to ask.

"I have no clue." I mumbled as we kept our eyes on the doorway. Several more seconds passed by before the footsteps came to a stop as whatever made the noise made itself visible.

Oh . It's Killer Barney.

"RUN!!!!"

~ 블락비 ~



Yes!! My finals are over! :D so now I can update more frequently again~
Riff scares me. It's so creepy looking. And the way that it's scales glow from time to time... O.O /speechless

P.S:

"It's" coming (: ....In fact "it" is coming the next chapter bwahahahaha.