Snow Shooting Guns FTW.

Suicide Notes
Day Fifteen
 
~ 블락비 ~

3:56 am

I groggily sat up in my bed. I felt the need to go pee, probably from all that soda we had last night.

Zico finally came back so I guess that could be a good thing... Other than the fact that he found out that I was the one that took his stuff... It's not like he's going to hurt me though right? So I have nothing to worry about.

What was I in the middle of doing...? Oh that's right, I gotta pee. As I swung my feet over my bed and stepped on the ground I felt something... odd.

I slowly opened my sleep-deprived eyes and the light to see that my room had been flooded. Welp, time to go to the bathroom~

I left my room and headed for the bathroom. I wonder what I should eat for breakfast. That was all I thought about as I did my business. I made my way back to my room and noticed that it was snowing outside. That's strange... Why is it snowing at this time of year?

I arrived at my room and walked through my flooded room and went back to sleep as I felt someone watching me... That's not creepy at all...

~~~~~

8:24 am

"Ah, I got my much needed hours of sleep." I stretched my arms as I lay there. "..."

I abruptly sat up because I remembered that my room had been flooded.

"WHAT THE !! WHY IS MY ROOM FLOODED?!"

"Ribbit." I saw a frog on my bedstand.

"WHY ARE THERE FROGS IN MY ROOM?!" I saw several frogs in the corner of my room mating as they stared at me shouting. Great, now there are going to be more of them.

One hopped onto my head as another slapped my cheek with its tongue.

"AHHH!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED!!!!"

"Why are you shouting so early in the morning?" Taeil asked as he opened my door, causing water to leave my room. "Holy ! Why is there water in your room?! If you wanted to go swimming you could just ask someone!"

"I'm not the one that put water in here!" I shouted.

"What's going-- HOLY !!" B-Bomb and U-Kwon came by my room and their eyes went wide.

"Yeah. When I woke up in the middle of the night my room was like this." I told him. I got up and started to walk to them. "Who the hell did this to my room...?"

I saw Zico smirking as he walked by my room with Kyung. "Good morning Jaehyo. How's the weather in there?"

I glared at him. So he's the one that did it.

"Oh, morning Zico. I wonder who did this..." U-Kwon tilted his head as he frowned. "It wasn't very nice..."

The rest of us stared at him. Is he serious? How could he not know?

"Don't worry too much about it. You'll hurt your brain." B-Bomb rolled his eyes.

"Okay~" U-Kwon grinned.

"Hey guys!" Hanhae and P.O. skipped by my room. "Whoa. Nice room. Anyways, it's snowing outside and I got permission for us to go play! Well as long as we have one of the people to watch us... Let's go!"

"Yeah yeah~ Let's go!" P.O. made us put on warm clothes as fast as we could and dragged us outside.

~~~~~

As soon as I stepped outside I felt something hard and cold hit my face.

"AUGH!!! MY FACE!! ANYTHING BUT MY FACE!!!" I wiped the snow off my face as quickly as I could and heard Zico laughing.

"There's more where that came from!" He cackled.

And here I thought I would be safe from him. I didn't expect him to actually cause trouble for me. Now I have to protect my face at all costs.

"Uh Jaehyo-Hyung?" P.O. called.

"...What...?" I asked as I got the last of the snow off my face.

"I think you should run and take cover..."

I looked at him weirdly. "What did you snort this morning? Why do I have to take cover?"

He pointed behind me. I turned around to see Zico holding a snowball shooting gun.

HOLY. .

I should run and take cover indeed. My face will hate me forever if I get hit.

I started running right as Zico started cackling yet again and trying to shoot me.

"AHHHH!!! ZICO, HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!?!" I ran and tried to find a place to hide but there was none. Not only that, as I was running he managed to shoot my right leg, causing me to trip and fall flat on my face. My poor faaace....

Since I fell he began shooting my body repeatedly with the snowball gun. If this was an actual gun I would have died so many times already.

"MAAAALLLAAAAAKKKKUUUUU!" Zico shouted his battle cry as he loaded his gun with more snow and shot me some more. "DIE !! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING MY HELLO KITTY PLUSHIES!!!!"

"WHY... IS NO ONE.... HELPING ME?!" I managed to shout and breathe at the same time. I swear, I'm gonna die today by being suffocated by snow. I can't feel anything... I'm numb and cold. Goodbye cruel world...

"I think someone should stop Zico now." B-Bomb suggested. Yes, I would like that.

"Why? This is so funny!!" Hanhae clutched his hurting stomach from laughing too much. Hanhae, I'll kill you if I make it out alive.

"Yah, I think you should stop now Zico. That's enough." Taeil scolded. Oh how I love you so much right now Taeil. Err not in that way, that's disgusting. I meant it in a friend way. Yeah, that's what I mean...

"WHY?! I NEED TO BLOW UP HIS ING BRAINS!!" Zico laughed hysterically. "THIS IS FOR KITTAYYY!!!"

Ow... I lost all feeling in my head. Better than my face though. It would hate me forever if anything happened to it. Hey, what's that pretty white light? It's so sparkly...

"Jaehyo, do not go towards the light." B-Bomb's voice told me.

"Yeah!~" U-Kwon's voice agreed. But the light is so pretty. Well, if they insist...

"You better not go to the light." Zico's voice commanded. "I'm not done with you yet."

On second thought, I think it'd be wise to go towards the light.

"Jaehyo, don't go. Come back to us." Kyung's voice said. Why should I listen to you attention-?! "I'm sorry for hanging out with everyone but you!" Well... At least he's sorry... "It's just... I thought that my awesomeness would be too much for you to handle." ing bastard. I'm gonna come back right away. You better watch out.

I woke up and saw everyone crowding around me.

"Are you okay?" Zico asked me.

Did he have a change of heart? I nodded my head indicating that I was more or less alive.

"Good. BECAUSE I'M GONNA SNAP YOUR NECK LIKE A PRETZEL!!!" He growled and performed some wrestling move on me.

"Yah! Zico let go of him." B-Bomb ordered. I love you in a no-homo like way too~

Kyung and P.O. held him back.

"I think we should go inside now." Taeil suggested to which I nodded to.

"NOT BEFORE I PELT HIM WITH THIS ING AWESOME SNOW SEVERAL THOUSAND MORE TIMES!!! MAYBE THEN IT WILL FINALLY TURN RED!!!!" Zico raged as he broke loose and shot at me again.

Luckily I was able to escape so I ran inside for cover. Wait a minute... One of the workers had to keep watch over us while we played right? I peeped out of the window to see her laughing as she was on the phone with someone, not paying attention to the things going on around her. ing ! My face was on the brink of death and all you do is laugh on the phone?! I need to go borrow Zico's snow gun later. But right now I need to go get warmed up before I die from frostbite.

~~~~~

"Are you okay now?" Taeil asked me as he gave me a cup of hot chocolate.

I nodded. "That bastard aimed for my face! MY FACE!!"

"At least it's fine?" B-Bomb sat down in front of me.

"No it's not. MY FACE!! Do you not realize how precious it is to me?!" Seriously. What is wrong with this boy?! Does he not realize I'll die if anything happens to my face??

"Uh, well... At least Zico isn't attacking you anymore..." Taeil tried to get me to feel better.

"Ngh... Where is that devil reincarnate anyways?" I took a sip of my hot chocolate. It's so warm...

"Kyung and P.O. distracted him with Hello Kitty coloring sheets and crayons. He's in his room coloring right now." B-Bomb answered. "Hey Taeil, where are U-Kwon and Hanhae?"

"Hanhae's plotting stuff in his room, the usual. As for U-Kwon... Where is he actually...?" Taeil looked around the room and frowned, not seeing the kitty-doppelganger anywhere.

"He fell asleep in the snow." P.O. entered the room.

"Shouldn't we bring him inside? He's gonna freeze to death out there." I said.

"Nah, let him freeze." B-Bomb smirked.

"..." Taeil and I rolled our eyes at him and told P.O. to go fetch U-Kwon.

"Why do I have to do it...?" P.O. pouted.

"'Cause you're the youngest. So go before we lock you out there." Taeil threatened.

"Fine, gosh..." He walked away grumbling something about abusive Hyungs taking advantage of him.

"I'm gonna go rest my pretty face so I don't get hurt anymore. Night." I bid everyone adieu and left for my room.

When I got to my room I went over to my closet to get my beloved Pikachu pajamas so I could get ready to go to sleep. Those are my second favorite things in the world~ (The first is my face~)

 

I smiled at my thoughts about my godly face but my smile dropped when I opened my closet. What I saw was so horrendous and gruesome. It was not PARADISE at all.


Lying on the ground of my closet was my Pikachu pajamas.

Clawed at...

Torn to shreads...

And pasted together to spell out Hello Kitty~

"......"

I dropped to my knees and stared at my lifeless baby.

"ZICOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

~ 블락비 ~

 

OH MY HOGOD. INFINITE'S PARADISE IS OUT!!!~ <3 I am so happy right now!~ :)

Thanks to my new subscribers!! You guys are AMAZING!~ [ <-- See what I did thar!! x) ]

LJongie

kaytbear3

mblaq-love

mchtheseashell

DalmatianFREAK

nicmarie

Angelsongluvszico