Jokwon's Back

Suicide Notes

Oookayyy. So this was supposed to be up sooner. It's not how I planned it though so I don't like the outcome much :/ but I figured, hey, I should update before my readers think "Liek oh em gee. Wae is that author not updatang?? Did she, liek, get run over by a cat infested monster truck that plans to take over YG Entertainment with Shinigami controlled tanks? Oh noes!" So anyways, without further ado, here's my not-so-great chapter. I might end up rewriting it later on...

Day Thirty-Five

~ 블락비 ~


"Hi everyone!!"

"Hi—Holy !" I gaped at the sight in front of me. "It can't be..."

"Oh, but it is." P.O nodded.

"Why are you here?!" I pointed a finger at Jokwon, who had just entered the room flamboyantly.

"What's wrong with me being here?" He frowned.

"You aren't supposed to be here! I thought we had established that I didn't need someone watching over me!" I glared at him. "I'm not trying to escape anymore."

"We all know how that turned out." B-Bomb chuckled.

"Anyways, why are you here?" I asked him.

"I just felt like visiting my dear JaeJae!" Jokwon grinned. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

I groaned. I'm not happy anymore. Actually, I was never happy all day. First, Ricky came into my room when I was sleeping and woke me up. It was friggin' four in the ing morning! Then I walked in on C.A.P and Niel getting it on. So now I'm scarred. I didn't even know ghosts could have . Anyways, I had to avoid U-Kwon the whole day otherwise he might blow me up too. Not only that, I had to find the things P.O told me to find while avoiding U-Kwon. Now that I think about it, why doesn't he look for the things himself? Why do I have to do it?

"I don't think he's happy about you coming to visit him." P.O laughed.

"Why!" Jokwon whined. "Didn't you miss me?"

"No not really." I bluntly said.

"Forever alone..." He went and sulked in the corner. "At least I have you right my dear corner?" We stared as he talked to the intersecting walls. "Why aren't you answering me? Don't tell me you're siding with JaeJae! Ooohh sad life..."

"This is quite amusing." B-Bomb continued to watch the distressed man in the corner.

"Yeah, is this what you had to deal with that one day?" P.O asked.

"Sadly, yes." I sighed. "And here I thought I would never see him again."

"Well you thought wrong." P.O grinned.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes as I threw a metal fork at him.

"Ahh!! My eye!!" He then ran around the room clutching his eye. I watched as he ran into the coffee table. "Oww!! My knee!!"

B-Bomb shook his head at P.O. "I'm not sure who's more amusing, Jokwon or P.O..."

"At the moment, P.O." I laughed as he slipped on a conveniently placed banana and fell to the ground and fainting like a pokemon.

"Has anyone seen my banana peel?" Zico asked as he entered the room. "I lost it—oh there it is! Move P.O!" He then flipped P.O over onto the boy's stomach and grabbed his banana peel. "Hey there BANA! Trying to hide from me! Bad boy!"

I heard a whimpering sound as Zico exited the room. "Did his banana just whimper?"

"I think it did." B-Bomb confirmed. "Since we both heard it, it probably did happen."

I looked over to Jokwon to see that he was in fetal position and his thumb. "Should we do something about that?"

"Nah, just leave him."

"What about him?" I pointed at P.O.

"Let's leave him too." B-Bomb said before standing up from the couch. "I'm sleepy so I'm going to go N.A.P. I'll see you later."

Now that B-Bomb left, I'm bored yet again. I glanced over to P.O. "Hey, hey, hey. Wake up. I'm bored." I nudged him with my foot. Unfortunately he continued to lay flat on his face not moving. I sighed as I gave up and walked out to find someone else to entertain me.

"Wait for me!" Jokwon shouted as he ran after me.

"Leave me alone!" I groaned. "Why are you following me?"

"What's wrong with me following you?"

"Why would you?" I gave him a weird look.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"...Fine whatever. You can follow me if you want, but don't talk to me." I instructed. When he didn't answer I looked at him. "Why aren't you responding?"

"Well you told me to not talk to you." He said.

"Aish... Fine."

After several moments of silence he started to speak. "What's your favorite color?"

"I don't really have one." I answered. Why does he want to know?

"What about your favorite pokemon?"

"Pikachu?" I said uncertain. I guess Pikachu is my favorite.

"What abou—"

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking to me earlier?"

"Okay..." Jokwon pouted. "I just wanted to know more about you..."

"That's creepy." I said.

"How so?"

"Uhm... It just is!" I failed to come up with a reason.

"JaeJae?"

"What now?" I breathed in and out a couple times to calm down.

"Can I call you Princess Lavidoca?" He grinned.

"What? No! Why would you call me that?" i gave him a weird look.

"Because you look like one. I'm getting tired of calling you JaeJae." He sighed.

"Here's a suggestion." I said. "Call me Jaehyo."

"But that sounds like such a boring name. Why would you pick that one?"

I sighed as I opened the door to Chocolate Man's office. He looked up from his desk. "Can I help you?"

"Yes." I nodded and pointed at Jokwon. "Get him away from me."

"Why are you here?" Chocolate Man asked him.

"I'm here to visit Princess Lavidoca!" Jokwon grinned.

"Oh, alright then. Carry on." Chocolate Man nodded before waving us off. Some help you were.

I let Jokwon drag me out of the room. "Where are you taking me?"

"Elsewhere." he smiled. He dragged me down the hall and we passed U-Kwon. I watched as U-Kwon sat on the ground eating crickets as we passed by. When we made eye contact he began to smirk. Of all the places he drags me, why are we going past U-Kwon?!

"Hello Jokwon. Hello Jaehyo." U-Kwon waved as he continued to smirk.

"Hi!" Jokwon smiled. I ignored his stare and didn't say anything. I'll be fine if I don't talk to him again...

"Why aren't you saying 'hi' back?" U-Kwon asked.

"Yeah, it's rude not to JaeJae!" Jokwon frowned.

"Hi." I sighed.

"That's more like it." Jokwon smiled as he patted my back really hard.

"Can you continue dragging me where you were supposed to go?" I asked, preferring to be dragged away by Jokwon than staying in the same room as U-Kwon.

"Let's chat with U-Kwon for a bit first." Jokwon said before going back to talking to U-Kwon.

"Fine. I need to go do something." I said as I departed from the two. I should finish finding the things that P.O told me to find. The first thing I need to get are black cloaks. Where would those be? I looked around the hallway and spotted black drapes covering the windows. Those would work right? Eh, sure why not. I grabbed them and headed down the hall. I saw a box in the corner and peeked inside to find masks. Ooh, these look cool. They cover your face and leave only the right eye exposed. Let's use them! I grabbed six masks out of the box and continued on my way.

"Candles..." I mumbled as I went into the kitchen. "Awesome, what conveniently placed candles. They are right on the counter in front of me." I grabbed the tray of candles and left. "Now, incense sticks... Oh! There are some near the shrine!" I ran in the direction of the other side of the institution where there was a shrine. I saw a bag of incense sticks and took them. I think I have all the things we need for now... Onward to my room!

I dashed to my room, occasionally dropping some of the things in my hands. Once I got inside, I shoved everything under my bed.

"Oww!" I looked under the bed to see Ricky.

"Ricky..." I sighed. "Why are you under my bed?"

"I was playing hide-and-seek." He smiled. "What about you?"

"Not much." I shrugged. "A certain person I don't want to see is here though."

"Oh..." Ricky nodded. "Can you go away before L. Joe finds me please?"

"Have fun with your game." I said before leaving my room.

"Jaehyo! Where did you go?!" Jokwon ran up to me and hopped on my back, making me fall to the ground.

"Get off of me." I shoved him off. "I just went to my room."

"Oh..." Jokwon nodded. "Well I don't want to leave yet but my mom just called saying that my dad got run over by a cat infested monster truck that plans to take over YG Entertainment with its Shinigami controlled tanks, so now I have to go see him in the hospital. Bye Princess Lavidoca! I'll see you again sometime." He hugged me before running off.

I stared at him running while flailing his arms about. "Why must he insist on calling me Princess Lavidoca? What is that actually?"

"Who knows," U-Kwon shrugged. Where did he come from...?

"Uh, I have to tinkle winkle. Bye." I said quickly as I ran away from U-Kwon. He's such a creepy creeper weeper.


~ 블락비 ~

darn it! I should have used Boom instead of Jokwon back in whatever chapter he showed up in so I could make the title 'Boom's Back' wouldn't that have been awesome? xD Everybody dance to Boom's Back. /does The dance from Boom's Back

So there's about ten more chapters before this story ends guys (: I had the ending written like more than a month ago xD haha. I wonder if you guys will love it.. Or hate me. Who knows~

X-5 finally released the MV for Dangerous!!! ^^ That song has been on repeat for the past four days xD They friggin' autotuned Sulhu! >:( Princess Lavidoca~

Also, I may or may not update until the end of this month. Since it's going to be winter break at my school I won't be home :/ But do expect many updates after I come back though (:

Thanks to my subscribers! I haven't done this in a while xD

b2utyvipgirlfriendkaseydenico

butterwine                                    pandas_and_puppies

awika2005                                                   asdfghjkenia

ukwonnie                                      bethebombBOOM

suzetteisblue                                           Meeru_lee

Obsessofy                                                  wanichan

inniie                                            SandoraSohma

lalalalalee                                            MoeyChunnie

trailingaway-                         CHANGBOOM_

beastbangblock                                           IWillBeYourSunflower

 pokemongeek                                                   Devilwithwings 

rofllmfao                                    ess_a-tch

notyoungmonster                                                   Kpopismylove250

thirteenxlove                                      KissBabyJaye

RenaSyuuki                                           SteffiKristette_

hamstergyu                                                  Innocent_Saki

Chaeyo                                            Neillover

nurhanani95                                            Bikachu

Meldina                         K-Loves-This

tashajinki                                           Joolay

Rainboe                                    HideNseek

 secretfangirl                                                   AJay06 

Rainboe                                    HideNseek

ErmzKeySaeng143                                                   Chaeli

MiyaNekoPark                                      blabbermouthkissme

Miyu_Ks                                           _DNA_Fact_pACT

Micamishkki                                                  love-light