Sequel

Kiko, GDon???

A/N: I do the sequel because I was touched and sees the request for sequel. That's all I can write right now, kk. Hope it will be okie.

I use manager of Seung Ri's name. I get it from Big Bang 1N2D but I can't sure whether he still Seung Ri's manager or not. But he's the only one I know, kk.

And again, thank for every comments, subcribers and comments and readers. ;____________;

 

 

Kim Jung Geun's POV

 

 

Who I am.

I am Kim Jung Geun, the manager of Lee Seung Hyun.

 

 

I still remember the first day I met that kid, it was very long time ago. The director took me around the building to guide me with my new job, and finally took me to him, Lee Seung Hyun, the one whom I was the manager for.

When we entered the room, Seung Ri was into someone embraces, the very famous one, G-dragon, Kwon Ji Yong. Seung Ri was resting his head on Ji Yong’s shoulder and closed his eyes while Ji Yong caressed his head.

 

 

“Seung Ri”, the director coughed and called his name that he opened his eyes slowly. While he was still in the drowsy state, he leaned closer to Ji Yong for the warmness, asking by cute and sleepy voice:

“Hyung …?”

“Nothing, maknae, just sleeps.” Ji Yong answered him, rubbed his back to coax him into sleeping again.

 

 

Nothing?????

 

 

The director coughed again, although his face looks somehow scared.

 

“Seung Ri, wake up. Let’s meet your new manager, Kim Jung Geun.”

 

Catching those words, Seung Ri truly opens his eyes. He saw me, stood up awkwardly, and smiled brightly at me.

 

The kid has very beautiful smile.

 

 

“Hello, hyung. I’m Lee Seung Hyun, but you can call me Seung Ri. I guess we will cooperate each other well, hyung.”

He gave his hand toward me that I shook his in response. At that time, I suddenly felt the undefined extremely cold that I looked around in scare but I found nothing except the director and a Dragon who was still pretend looking at his phone.

 

Maybe it just my illusion.

 

I smiled back at him. “We will”

 

That’s how everything started.

 

 

 

 

 

The next time I met Ji Yong, was 3 days later. He said he had something to talk to me that we went to the nearby empty room. Ji Yong looked even more beautiful than what we can see on the television, and somehow colder when he is not smiling at all.

 

“Let’s me go straight to the point”, Ji Yong started.

“I don’t want either you or someone else gets too close to Seung Ri.”

“W …” I found myself goggling at him.

“You’re a smart person, hyung. I believe if you take time to process it, you will know what you should do. Otherwise …” Ji Yong smiles at me. “For example, I extremely hates it when Seung Ri let me at home and goes out with you, hyung.”

 

I swallow hard, now I identify where the cold that I felt few days ago came from.”

 

“I … get it.”

 

That’s how every settled in.

 

 

 

 

 

Dealing and working with Lee Seung Hyun is kind of easy, since he is a very responsible and heart-warming kid. However, dealing with his leader is always be biggest trouble ever.

 

“Turn on the heat, and gives him warm water after performing. The kid easily gets sick”

 

Well, these order is kind of easy but.

 

 

“Hyung, why everybody says Seung Ri goes around the changing room of female idols?”

“…”

How the hell I know everything?????????? I’m not his mom.

 

 

“Hyung, how can you let him get to close to his fan? Even kisses and dance with that girl?

“…”

That’s why sometime you will see me coming out to stop him from doing fanservice with his fan, even though his fan all give me the death glare. Eh, I shouldn’t be the one to be blamed.

 

 

Why the hell I’m Seung Ri’s manager but I receive even more call from Ji Yong?

 

I am Kim Jung Geun, the most miserable manager ever.

 

 

 

How Seung Ri gets the black unlimited card?

 

Back to the olds day, Seung Ri came back from the long trip from Japan. As a nice kid, he bought gifts for all of his hyung. Nevertheless, it was a problem.

 

“Seung Ri yah, why my gifts looks less beautiful than Dae Sung. Did you choose it carefully?”

 

Not to mentioned, Dae Sung’s gift is a big Doremon. Dae Sung was hugging and smiling ear to ear all the time.

 

“Actually, I did like something else that I want to buy for you. but I don’t have enough money. Sorry hyung.”

 

“Then use my card.”

“What?” Not only him but everyone else widens eyes and mouth fells open.

 

Ji Yong takes out his black card and gives it to Seung Ri immediately without being hesitate.


“If you want to buy something for me, just buy it by my card.”

“But does it count if I buy for you by your money, hyung?”

“Of course maknae yah, as long as you buy it for me. You also can use that card to buy everything you want”

“…”

“…”

 

Well, I heard that Ji Yong’s parents manage his income. How’s he gonna explain with them when they know Seung Ri also used his unlimited card?

 

Whatever, it’s not my business at all.

Seung Ri had his card.

 

 

 

 

How did they officially become lovers?

 

I can’t know. One day they come back after a fashion party, Seung Ri was sick that Ji Yong took care of him all the time. I can’t know what happened during this time, but looking at Seung Ri’s smile after that, and how they holds each other’s hand, I know they become lovers.

I truly congratulation for them from inside my heart.

 

 

 

Nevertheless, lovers always have their problems.

 

 

 

For example, Ji Yong’s obsession.

 

Before F1 Grandpix in Singapore

"Hyung, let me go. What're you doing?"


That's what go through my eyes when I was about knocking the door.
What the hell is going on?

 


"Don't touch m ... Ah"

"Let's me touch you, Seung Hyun. Otherwise I want you so much that I can't even concentrate on our stage. I miss you."

 

 

Well, Seung Ri just came straight to Singapore after long promotion in Japan.

 

"What're you talking about? We just ... last night.. Ah"

"You, I always want you.
I want to touch you here
and here."

"Ah ... Hyung. Please stop."

"Whenever I saw you're so perfect in the clothes I choose for you, bought for you, I always wants to take it off, Seung Ri yah. You have no idea how much I have to restrain myself."

"Ah, hyung. Please. People gonna come. Just 1 hour later."

" I can't, Seung Ri yah."-

 

 

I found myself glooming like a sun. Well, it's not like I never watched before but this situation is kind of different. The dragon is being aroused that I really don't want to "disturb" him. I have no choice but standing in front of the door to prevent anyone from coming in. Luckily, he got everything on time and came out with a satisfied smile.

Nevertheless
Well, you can see how Seung Ri ignored and avoided him during the F1 concert. It was just the beginning of the night.

 

"Maknae yah, talk to me talk to me."

Ji Yong groans, clings to Seung Ri but his beloved maknae just ignore him and focus on his phone.

"Maknae yah, I ..."

"Hyung", he lifts his head up and looks at me.

 

OMG. Me???

 

"Yes, Seung Ri?" I find my voice shaking.

"Do you want to go Kangnam tomorrow night before we come back Japan the day next to tomorrow? I remember you love the grilled beef there."

 

I told you, but you don't need to remember every detail what I said, your boyfriend will kill me.


"No, I don't ... like it, Seung Ri you must be ..."


"No, I still remember the last time we went there, you’re so focus on eating that didn’t even talk with me, hyung."


Now I truly feel the cold go through my body, from head to toe.

"Come with me", Ji Yong now pulls Seung Ri, forcing him to come with him, at the same time gives his death glare toward me.

Why are always me??????????? I'm totally innocent.
 

 

"Maknae yah , maknae yah"

That's the last words I can catch before they disappear behind the door.

 

I cried inside.


 As his manager, I know Seung Ri didn't pick up Ji Yong phone within one week.
I also heard that, no one willing to come near Ji Yong during that time

Love, is complicated.



 

Seung Ri is a nice kid, and perfect lover. No matter what's Ji Yong does, he is hardly jealous, as long as he knows it is for working. He gives his lover enough space.
 

In some way, too much.
 

 

Except, firstly, Kiko. He's somehow sensitive with this name. Whenever Ji Yong meets that girl, Seung Ri says nothing but hide himself somewhere that no one can find him, that he won't be overwhelming and being mad at Ji Yong.

The second time I saw him got mad is with Jung Hyun Dong. Sometime I saw him was staring at the screen and muttered himself "it's just work, Seung Ri yah." I know he's trying to convince himself. To be honest, I don't think Ji Yong fallen for Hyun Dong, no matter how they looks close. I know him enough to know Ji Yong really have obsession with the beauty. But sometime he's overact that I can't help myself but having doubt.

Nevertheless, as long as Seung Ri say nothing, I won't say anything.



Right after the picture that Seung Ri kisses the actress is public and spread through the internet, Seung Ri booked the ticket to comeback Korea, even though he has to come back Japan 3 day later for the concert. However, when we come back Big Bang's dorm, no one is there.

“Do you want me call Ji Yong's manager to ask?”


He nods and I go outside to make a phone call. When I come back to the room, I see him watching something from his phone, his eyes show the sorrow.

 

 

What's it?


"He went to Kangnam to have dinner with ..."

 

I suddenly don't want to finish the sentence, but he looks at me and he gets the missing part.

 

"I want to get some shoju, do you want some, hyung? "

He takes his coat and about going out.

 

"No, how's about let me ..."

"No, I can get it. You can come back, hyung."

He goes out without saying any more words.

 

 

I don't know why but feel nervous that I stay at his dorm for almost 2 more hours but no one even come back.

 

"Maybe I just worry too much."


 

 I take my coat, and turn off the light .When I open the door, I see Seung Ri sitting on the floor, facing the door. He looks blankly and lost.

"Seung Ri, what's wrong?"

"I'm hungry, hyung. Can you treat me a dinner ?"

"What?"
I can't say anything but taking him to the nearest fast food restaurant, he orders a lot of food and to my horror, he eats it all.

 

"Seung Ri yah, eat slowly. No one steal your food."
 

 He doesn't stop but finish his meal and looks at me with his puppy eyes,

"Hyung ah, I want more."

"No", I use the tissue to wipe the stain stuck in his corner of his mouth. "As your manager, I won't"

He pouts but still following me to come back his dorm. When we almost enter the dorm, he suddenly few uncomfortable and vomit everything out.

I rub it back, clean his mouth.
 

 

"See, that's why I didn't let you eat more. Luckily I took some tissue from the restaurant."

He's stationary while I'm clean his mouth, unexpectedly looks at me and smile.

 

"Hyung, I'm never known you're so tender. If I could, I would love someone like you."

I swallows hard, feel cold.

 

"No, Seung Ri yah ... Haha . I'm not good actually, your boyfriend is the only one perfect.

"But I like you."

 

Now the undefined cold become clearer. Just 3 second later, someone pushes me away and pulled Seung Ri closer.

 

 

"Are you trying me, maknae yah? I really can kill anyone who dare to take you away from me."

Seung Ri says nothing but pushes him away, attempts in leaving.

 

"Maknae, listen." Ji Yong tries to hold him back.

"Everything is just my work, for the rating, nothing else."

 

Seung Ri says nothing but slaps Ji Yong's hand away.

 

"Okie, I confess. Just because I jealous with the girl you kisses, I ... I ... But I only love you maknae yah, trust me."

 

Seung Ri looks at him, unexpectedly smiles brightly.

 

"I forgot to give you back something, hyung.

"What ... ?"

 

Seung Ri takes out a things from his pocket and take off something from his neck.

 

_"Your unlimited credit card and your ring. I wish you all happiness, hyung."

_"No, maknae. I won't take it back." Ji Yong looks pale, tries to hold Seung Ri's hand.

_"Whatever, I won't take it anymore."

 

 

He throw everything on the floor and turnds his back immediately.

 

" Maknae yah, Lee Seung Hyun" Ji Yong chases after Seung Ri, tries to hug him but Seung Ri push him away. Pushing and pulling, pushing and pulling all over again until they both disappear behind the door.

 

 

"You guys so expensive but no one remember about you guys now."

 I pick up the credit card and the ring from the floor.

Aigo, lover's argument.


 

 

Seung Ri really gives Ji Yong silence longer than what we expected. On stage, he still fulfill his fan service, but off stage, he doesn't say anything with Ji Yong at all. Ji Yong really put many effort to get his maknae back.

 

For example

 

"Do you like my gift, aunt?"

"No it's not expensive at all. As long as you like it."

"Yeah Seung Ri is next to me, your son is mad with me, aunt. Yes, I will pass the phone for him."

"..."
"Hello, mom ..."

 

I facepalm.


 

 

"Yes I lose some weight, because Seung Ri is mad with me. I can't neither eat nor sleep well."

"You want to talk to him? Okie mom."

"...""

"Hello, aunt.
...
I know."

 

I facepalm again.



 

"Yong Baeeeeee"

"I'm sorry. I know it's midnight in American but it's emergency."

" Seung Ri hadn't talked to me for 2 days"

"Maknae, Yong Bae wants to talk to you."

"...."

"Yes, hyung. It's Seung Hyun."


...




"Maknae, do you like that song? I wrote it for you."

“….”

 


"Maknae, do you like that shoe?"
“….”

 


"Maknae yah, I buy an airplane for you."
“….”

"..........."

 

 

"Hyung, stop."

 

"Maknae, you talk to me? Finally, finally maknae yah."

".... But it's really the last chance hyung I can give to you and myself hyung."


"Of course maknae yah, of course."



I smile, feel happy and warm for them. Finally, lovers get together. Finally, I won't be the one who stand the cold and furious dragon anymore.


I called GD's manager

 

"Hello, it's me. Seung Ri talked to Ji Yong. Do you want to go out and celebrate with me?"
“…”



Meanwhile, few days later

"Congratulation on Ji Yong and Hyun Dong who win best couple of the year.


"Thank you for teaching me what is the true love, hyung. Even though I feel guilty with your wife"


"Haha, at least he didn't let HyunDong kiss him, Seung Ri yah. Could we come to the airport now?"

 

 

I smile awkwardly, attempt to get his phone back.


"No, I'm tired. Can you cancel this flight back to Korea for me, hyung?"

"No, Seung Ri ."

"Good night." He goes to bed, pulls the blanket to cover his head.

I bite my lip, feel anxious. Should I turn off my phone tonight, otherwise the angry Dragon will call me all the night?

 

 

Aizzz, I'm the most miserable manager ever.

I am Kim Jung Geun.