HyungDon's POV

Kiko, GDon???

A/N: The last part, I'm so done. Kk 

I also want to give this part to you, little sis. I know you're also despressed with GDon couple recently

 

 

I use the fact that HyungDong has corporated with Seung Ri before and complements him a lot. You can see how close they are by the video clip that Seung Ri calls Park Shin Hye, Kara and HyungDong.

And Seung Ri kiss scene. It was cute in my opinion

 

Again, thank you all for upvoting, comenting, and subcribing for such a random story of me. And sorry for any mistakes since I doesn't really have time to proofreads it.

Thank you.

 

Chapter 2

 

HyungDong’s POV

 

“I like you the most, hyung. You’re my favorite.”

 

 

I’m not gay, but Kwon Ji Yong is a person once his eyes on you, you will want those eyes only looking at you.

He is Kwon Ji Yong, G-Dragon.

 

 

 

 

At first I didn’t like him, or let me rephrase that, don’t dare too. He’s not too cold, still polite and smiling. However, I still see the cold which reflected in his eyes. The only Big Bang member that I get close to is Seung Ri. That kid very friendly, very nice. Idols always protect themselves well, but he is not. You can easily read what he thinks by his facial expression. That kid looks like your cute neighborhood brother rather than an idol.

 

“He likes you”, that is the first phase he talks to me when we met before the Infinite Challenge take place.

 

I guess he talks about Seung Ri. I grins, poke him back “Of course, how’s about you?”

He lifts his head up and looks directly through my eyes. His eyes reflects nothing, but I have a feeling he is searching something on me.

How the hell a young singer can have those dangerous eyes?

 

“I like you more, you’re my favorite hyung.”

 

I didn’t believe it at first; just take it like a joke. Nevertheless, his behaviors really show that he is interested in me. He gets around me whenever we’re filming. Even though I pretend that I avoid him, he doesn’t stop but pouting and showing his sad face.

I’m kind of satisfied with his reaction.

He likes me.

 

 

I did forget, how dangerous his eyes reflected.

I did.

 

 

 

 

 

He never gets too close to me whenever the camera off. When I ask about it, he smiles silly that I can’t help myself but laughing. Only me can turn a famous GD into that, right?

 

I didn’t know, GD is the expert in controlling his emotion.

But with that boy, he is not, at all.

 

 

One time Seung Ri came to our filming to visit his hyung, that smiling boy. When we’re talking happily with each other, Ji Yong came. His eyes were bright at first but then, it expressed the darkness seeing Seung Ri.

 

Like the mask is taken off.

 

 

“What are you doing here?”

“Hyung, I just …”

“Ji Yong”, I try to calm him down when he seems to be overwhelmed. “Seung Ri just …”

“It’s none of your business hyung.” He replied my by cold voice, too cold that I take a step back.

“And you, Lee Seung Hyun. You’re ing dead. What did the doctor tell you? You have to stay home and take a rest for at least 3 days, that’s why I clear all you schedule.”

“Hyung, don’t believe in that bastard. I’m fine …”

“Fine? How the hell you say you’re fine when you’re faint in the middle of filming, Lee Seung Hyun?”

 

He yells that all of us frozen are shock and fear.

 

“Go, I’ll take you home.” Ji Yong pulls his arm and leaving.

“Eh, you still need to fim…”

“Film other set first, I’ll be right back.” It was the last word we heard before he had left.

 

 

He is still the expert in controlling his feeling, that boy is his exception.

 

 

Ji Yong doesn’t like texting at all. I can tell. Whenever I text him, no matter how the message is, he will reply it by only few words.

That’s why when I read some random news about Ji Yong sends Seung Ri a 30-line message, I just laugh and think it is a made up story, until …

 

 

 

“Why don’t you text me, why don’t …”

When I was outside the door, I hear him muttered himself. I grins, “is he waiting for me?”

“I take out the phone and send him a message.”

 

 

To Ji Yong

 

What’re you doing? Miss me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

His phone vibrates and his eyes brighten in that moment. But right after that, the bright all gone, just the darkness and cold left over.

He starts typing that I look at the screen and waiting for the incoming message.

But nothing comes. I realized he is waiting for someone else.

 

 

I can’t really tell what is my feeling. “Take it easy”, I let out of breath and about leaving before his whispered words stuck in my brain.

 

 

“You’re really my weak point. You really are, maknae.”

Seung Ri, Lee Seung Hyun.

 

 

 

He’s kind of shy person, despite of his cool image in stage. He never calls me first, unless I call him. I take it easy, because I know who he is.

 

 

I didn’t know he just pretends to making himself excuse from staring new conversation himself.

He’s lazy, and he doesn’t think it’s worth doing that.

 

 

One day, he has been staring at his phone for the whole day, that everybody makes fun of him. Then his phone rings, he doesn’t hesitate to leave his seat, can’t help himself from smiling.

 

 

I have been calling you for a whole day”

“Nothing, let’s have dinner together.”

“What? Why don’t you tell me you leaving to Japan?”

“Lee Seung Hyunn.”

He yells and punch hard to the wall that I’m afraid the wall will be broken.

 

 

That’s boy always Ji Yong’s exception, not me.

He is Lee Seung Hyun.

 

 

After asking him out several times, finally Ji Yong goes out with me. He seems doesn’t focus on what I say, his mind goes to some place too far away.

 

“What are you thinking?

“The Weekly Idols on air today, hyung. ”

 

During that show, I have many kinship scenes with him, all for the rating. The things I surprised the most is he agree to corporate with us, even though his eyes was especially cold after that.

 

“Haha that was good, don’t you think”

 

Yes, Ji Yong smile, fainltly.

 

“How will he think?” Ji Yong whisper and suddenly jump out from his chair and shouts “Seung Hyun”

 

I turn back and see Seung Ri is looking at us. He turns his back immediately and leaving the restaurant without saying a word.

 

 

“Seung Hyun”, Ji Yong runs after Seung Ri, hold his wrist.

“Listen …”

“I did try to ignore it, hyung. I did try to believe when you said you love me. But I fail, I can’t”

“Seung Hyun”

“It’s over hyung. Let’s break up. I just can’t take it anymore.”

“Lee Seung Hyun”

“I hope it was the last time we’re talking about it. Since tomorrow, you and I will be like we were before.”

 

 

That time, Seung Ri pushes Ji Yong away by all his power. Ji Yong falls down the street, but he doesn’t seem like he wants to get up.

 

“I just … jealous … even though I know it is just a movie.” A powerful Dragon now looks blank and lost.

 

It’s all about that boy.

 

 

“Hold him, and say you just using me to get attention from him. Telling him the truth, everything.

 Today is not over yet.”

“Hyung”

“I will call him if necessary, to explain everything.”

“Hyung, thank you.” He looks at me and smile. His truly smile I have ever seen.

“You’re welcome, good luck.”

 

“I think I start liking you from now on.”

“My pleasure”, I smile back at him.

 

 

Kwon Ji Yong is the one who can make you possessive over him easily.

Nevertheless, unless you know where the limitation is, you hurt yourself.