Kim Taehyung, the shy guy

BTS oneshots

Kim Taehyung was now quiet, something not usual in him. As he was presenting the news on the school radio, his mind kept flying away somewhere else. ‘’And, we’ll be right back, but, for now, sit back and listen to our Christmas playlist’’ he announced, to take a little break from the radio. He got up and looked around to find a hot chocolate waiting for him. He smiled, walking towards it. ‘’Next will come the Christmas wishes and also the messages you know?’’ a girl chuckled, giving him the hot chocolate he was about to reach out. ‘’Yeah the worst part for my throat’’ he commented, sipping on the hot chocolate. For some reason, this guy was so calm that he didn’t even comment a single thing with his group during the all day. Whenever they asked him what was wrong or why was he so quiet, the guy would answer, he’s thinking. Of course his friends made jokes about it and all but he didn’t care at all. This guy was too busy thinking about what happened last year, on this same day. He sighed and got back to his work.

‘’Okay people, we’re back, I hope you guys liked our playlist. Vote for tomorrow’s songs on our page.’’ He tried to sound a little more cheerful than before. ‘’Anyways, now let’s hear a few people who sent us cards. By the way, thanks to teacher Hyungjoo who made this possible, and also let’s thank every single one of you for supporting our team. It’s a pleasure to work here with you guys’’ he suddenly smiled at the people who were there. ‘’Okay, to begin with, we have an anonymous card right here ‘’ he looked at the card and smiled ‘’here goes a confession. Whenever I see you, my heart beats so fast that I think I may not be able to breathe. It’s so confusing this so called love, I get so nervous whenever I’m around you… yet I don’t know how to confess to you but I still want you to know what I feel for you, even if you don’t get to know my name. I love you Park Hwangsoo. Wow, that’s a lovely confession dude, whoever you are…don’t give up on her you know, she may like you back, you never know’’ he said, looking at the letter he had on his hands, he had a sad look. His eyes seemed really sad, it was just as if he was about to cry. He sighed ‘’ I’ve been through a similar situation before too dude. For real, don’t give up if you like her. It’s something you will regret, believe me’’ he said, taking another letter from the numerous letters that were on the table. ‘’Next letter…has no name as well. Here it goes, I feel like I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like you don’t even care ab- oops sorry guys, wrong letter’’ he suddenly turned red. He was about to read what he had just written, not to a person but to himself. He didn't want to remind anything about it, he should have thrown that piece of paper on the trash but, he forgot. He had many things in mind. Many things to do.

''Okay so, sorry for this guys, my bad i took the wrong paper. Anyways, i think it's time for us to listen to our guest today, am i right?'' he chuckled, trying to hide how embarrassed he was at the moment. A guy entered the room and sat on the free chair ''Hello, my name is Jay Park'' he said through the micro. ''Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Taehyung, just call me V as everyone'' he cheerfully said to his hyung. Jay nodded and shook Taehyung's hand. ''Okay so, let's start.'' Taehyung informed ''As you may know, you're one of the most well known kpop singers in our school'' Jay let out a soft laugh, after nodding. '' i want to thank all of you'' he said, smiling even though no one could see him. ''it's an honour to have you here with me Jay, i'm glad you could come'' he chuckled. Jay nodded ''my scheedule doesn't allow me to breathe at all but i'm happy to be here as well. Thanks for the invite by the way'' Taehyung simply nodded and showed a simple smile. ''So, Jay's here today to talk about a few things am i right?'' ''Yeah, well basically i came here to sing a song but i don't mind talking a bit...'' They talked for a while on the radio, not only about professional matters but also about singers stuff. After that, Jay got up and went to the other side of the room. Standing on his two feet, an instrumental started to play and slowly, Jay bit his lip, feeling the song. He sang along with it. The song was called 'Joah' which was from this awesome artist. As the music ended, Taehyung got up and clapped ''Thank you so much for coming Jay, you're awesome dude'' he complimented. Jay simply nodded. ''Before i go, this song was a request from a guy, dedicated to Jooyoung if i'm not mistaken.'' Jay said after smiling ''i have to go now, i wish that guy good luck'' he said, patting Taehyung's back, knowing perfectly he was the one who requested the song. Taehyung turned red, lucky him no one could see it. He coughed and rapidly ended the transmition.

Jooyoung heard her name on the radio, said by Jay Park. She blinked a few times, was it her? No...there were a lot of Jooyoung out there...right? ''J-Jooyoung, it's you!'' Minah fangirl-ed. ''Oh my god you're so lucky! i wonder who is the guy'' she chuckled, trying to think about whoever was the guy that requested that song. Jooyoung simply blinked, she was still processing what was happening. She wasn't sure if that 'Jooyoung' was her. Taehyung was now carrying his books, head down, trying not to face Jooyoung, he was too embarrassed to do so. He wanted to run away. Bad luck for him, his friends had found him. ''Veeeeeeeeeh~'' yelled Jimin who was running to his friend. 'Shit' he thought. Jimin was just the noisiest guy in the group. ''Did you confess to Jooyoung already? i head the radio dude, that was really cool.'' he half shouted. Taehyung's eyes widen, he let go of the books he was holding to cover Jimin's mouth ''Dude that's not cool'' he mouthed him. Jimin blinked, Jooyoung was right there, staring at them. She titled her head to the side, the boys didn't notice at all. Taehyung sighed and took his hand away from his friend's mouth ''No...i didn't confess...yet'' he mumbled, picking up the books. ''i guess you just did...'' Jimin blinked, looking at Jooyoung and gulping. ''Huh? What do you mean du-'' he then, lifted his head and noticed her. His jaw dropped 'shit' he thought again. He sighed ''aish what did i do wrong?'' he pouted and crossed his arms, the day wasn't going well at all.

''Did you confess to me indirectly?'' Jooyoung asked, raising her eyebrow at him. Her facial expression was calm, she was waiting for his answer. The guy suddenly felt like a scared cat and gulped his saliva, trying to find a way out without talking to her. He thought of running away but, he couldn't run away forever. He sighed and looked at the girl in front of him right in her eyes and noded slowly ''i confessed to you indirectly a while ago. i guess i'm confessing to you again now.'' he informed, his voice was trembling a little. The girl chuckled and pecked the guy's cheek ''That's all i wanted to know, thanks'' she said, walking away from him happily. He blinked a few times and looked at Jimin who was still standing on the floor. ''Dude...run after her'' Jimin smacked Taehyung's head. The young man did as his friend said. He stopped the girl. Jooyoung blinked, confused with the male's actions and titled her head to the side. He took all the courage he had and cupped her cheeks, kissing her lips softly. The students who were around them clapped as the girl closed her eyes and kissed him back. 

And just like that, Kim Taehyung, known as the shy guy, got himself, the girl he always wished for, Jooyoung.

 

[Author note] Ayo people out there. Sorry for not updating the past few days. i've been busy and my birthday is coming up (that's why) anyways, please no silent readers... and what do you guys think? Should i transform this into a oneshot request shop? (only for BTS then i'll open another and there you can request from every band) or should it stay just like this? Also, would you guys request from me? Anyways... did you guys like this oneshot? i hope so~ please leave your feedback.