Kim Namjoon, not an usual guy.

BTS oneshots

A brand new day had just started. You yawned, sitting up on the bed. Your boyfriend, Kim Namjoon was right next to you. A lovely simple formed on your lips, you, leaned down to peck his lips. Slowly, without waking him up, you walked to the bathroom to take a shower. As you finished, you came back to the room, to find the bed empty. You blinked a few times, looking for your boyfriend.

Since you dind't find him, you decided to dress yourself up. Suddenly, a well known smell made you walk to the kitchen. You smiled as you noticed your boyfriend cooking breakfast for you. ''Morning'' you mumbled as you wrapped your arms arond his waist. The guy simply chuckled, answering a few seconds later ''morning baby'' he said, turning to you, wrapping his arms around you and pecking your lips softly. ''Happy birthday'' he said. You blinked a few times, you didn't notice it was your birthday. He chuckled again at your reaction ''you forgot your birthday again?'' 

''What do you mean by 'again'?'' you asked confused. Namjoon let out a cute giggle ''jagi, you forgot your birthday last year...'' he remembered you, poking your forehead lightly, smiling at you ''remember?'' he asked you, titling his head to the left. You pouted ''it's not my fault'' you mumbled, crossing your arms, pretending to be angry at him. He pecked your pout ''aish don't pout, you know i can't resist it'' he talked against your lips. You smiled and cupped his cheeks, kissing him softly. Namjoon pulled away, making you pout. He had to take care of the food. You stepped away from him, watching him. For some reason, he made you smile even when he wasn't supposed to. You chuckled, he slightly turned around, blinking at you ''what?'' he asked, you shook your head, still smiling. ''Aigoo this jagi of mine~'' he shook his head, smiling and concentrating on what he was doing again.

A few minutes later, the food was ready, happily he brought the food to the already set table. He landed the plates on the table and rapidly pulled the chair for you, smiling at you. You, walked to him and pecked his lips before sitting down. You shook your head ''aigoo i'm going to get used to this'' you said, looking at him, in a failed atempt to make him feel uncomfortable ''i don't mind at all'' he replied, you felt a little surprised, for some reason, Namjoon semt a little more mature. He sat down across from you. His eyes were on you, waiting for your comment about the food he had just made. He wanted to feel proud of his how food. He wanted to make sure you liked it. You noticed him and ate a bit of your food. ''So good'' you said as you tasted it. Namjoon's eyes were sparkling by now, finally those three years of practicing were useful, no more burnt food for anyone. ''You're so cute'' the words suddenly came out of your mouth, making him stop and look at you. He nodded and looked over at his plate. As you both hate, the sun kept reaching the neighborhood.

The day was full of surprises. You loved it. Namjoon was, without any kind of doubt, more mature. He worked hard to make you feel happy on this special day. Both of you took a lot of photos, as you walked home, you were seeing each one of them. You smiled at some silly photos you took with him. ''Thank you for today'' you said as you both reached your house. He smiled at you and shook his head ''this is nothing baby, i would do anything for you'' he nodded. He took off his shirt and walked to the bathroom. You smiled and sat down on the bed, looking at the photos. When he came out, he dressed himself up. You blinked ''where are you going?' you asked surprised seeing him dressing up with a tuxedo. ''Me? No where, now go get ready'' with that, he pulled you to the bathroom. You were totally confused about it 'get ready for what?' you thought. You spoted a short black dress and blinked. Without wasting any more time, you took a bath and dressed youself up as well. When you came out you wanted to ask him where you two where going but he only pulled you to the living room and knealed down to help you put your high heels on. ''This isn't over...yet'' he smiled up at you. You blinked, you were getting more and more curious about it. He only chuckled at your reactions. As he got up, he pecked your lips and took your hand. ''We'll be late!'' he said, pulling you out of the door. 

''Yah Namjoon'' you pouted, trying to make him tell you where you two were going. ''Wae~? Jagi wait a bit longer'' he chuckled at you and in a few moments you two reached a nighclub. You got surprised, you blinked and your jaw dropped ''what the...'' you didn't finish your sentence, he pulled you inside.

Suddenly, he wasn't next to you anymore. Confused, you looked around, searching for him but nothing, he was gone. You bit your lip, you felt nervous and mad at the same time. A light caught you, you closed your eyes since you were surprised. His voice came from everywhere, you opened your eyes to look around but you still couldn't find him. Namjoon was with a micro on his had, following the rythm. He was rapping for you. As soon as you spoted him, your lips curved into a smile. He rapped, not taking his eyes from you ''i love you'' he said in the end, jumping to the croud. He walked next to you and knealed down for the second time this day. You blinked wondering what was he about to do. He took off a white box from his pocket. ''i want to be original, i don't want to be like those normal guys'' he started. You were confused ''normal guys?'' you blinked. He got up and opened the box, taking a earring from it, instead of a ring. You were staring at it, blinking ''i want to stay by your side everyday'' he took the earriing and set it on your ear. The earring had a number form, '25' it was. He showed you his ear, the same earring was there. You tried to see what it was when you realized 25, that number meant the day you guys started dating 25th September 2010. You hugged his neck and by luck maybe, a tear didn't leave your eye. You were touched. He cleared his throat. ''i'm not done yet'' he informed, making you pull away and look at him. ''i don't think i'm ready to ask you to take the next step therefore, i hope someday i have enough confidence to ask it to you'' he kept talking ''but for now, i love you. Happy birthday baby'' he finished, holding out his arms. You smiled and immediately hugged him. ''You aren't a typical guy Namjoon'' you whispered on his hear. He chuckled ''i know i'm not'' he replied.