I`m Sorry. I Don`t Love You Anymore ...

Heartbroken.

[At the park]

"Babe, what is it that you want to tell me?" Kyuhyun asked, grabbing ahold of my hands.

I pulled my hands away from him.

He looked at me, confused.

"Kyuhyun, I don't think we should be together anymore. Let's break up." I said coldly, turning my back to him.

"But...I thought you love me." Kyuhyun said.

"I thought so, too. But I was wrong. I don't love you."

Saying that I didn't love him made my heart in pain. I didn't want to do this...

"I'm sorry. We're over. I don't want anything to do with you anymore." I said, giving Kyuhyun back the necklace he asked me out with.

I stood up, ready to walk away. I took one step && Kyuhyun held onto me.

"____, I love you. I'm not ready to let go yet." Kyuhyun said.

I pulled Kyuhyun's arms off of my waist.

"I don't love you anymore." I said.

I started to walk away. My tears were streaming down my face.

I didn't look back at all. I was afraid that if I looked back, I wouldn't be able to walk away.

The look on his face killed me. I wouldn't be able to forget how I hurted him with those words.

I started to walk faster. The wind blew harder through my hair.

[At home]

"____, where's Kyuhyun?" Donghae asks.

"We're over, oppa."

"Why'd you break up with him?"

"How'd you know I broke up with him?"

"Because I know you...You're my little sister. Of course I understand you best. I know you still love him alot."

"Oppa, I really do love him. But I'm almost gone. I rather have him hate me than to miss me. He'll be in less pain."

"But you guys love each other. That's all that matters." Donghae said.

"Oppa, please understand me. I don't want to argue."

"Okay, okay. I won't say anything more."

"Thanks oppa. I'm going to go to my room first." I said.

I went to my room && closed the door. I felt like I couldn't move.

I slid down on the floor, against the door. I started to cry.

'What am I doing? Should I have done that? I'm so confused.' I grabbed my hair.

[Back at the park]

It starts to drizzle. Then it starts to pour.

Kyuhyun sits there, not knowing what to do.

'What did I do wrong? Why did she break up with me all of a sudden? She still loves me. I know it. && I'm going to get her back.'

He sits there, crying. He's a guy, but he's sensative. His tears mixed with the rain.

It wasn't possible for you to tell if he was crying or not.

[At home]

I pulled out my new diary. When I found out that I had liver cancer, I bought a diary.

I decided to write down everything that happens until I'm out of this world.

Dear Diary,

Today is July 6th, 2009. Today is the day that I found out that I had liver cancer. Today is also the day that me && Kyuhyun is officially over. 'I don't love you anymore' was the words that hurted him deeply. Diary, I still love him very much but I don't stand a chance with him anymore. Kyuhyun, I hope that a girl better than me will be able to heal the scars I've left for you. I hope you know that I will always love you no matter what. I'll always be there by your side. Goodbye, Cho Kyuhyun. <3;

XoXo, ____.

------------------------------------------