Three

Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kibum giggled uncharastically as he ran out without his hat or scarf, awed by how the snow fell and fell, slowly covering everything like a huge, white blanket."So nice." They boy chuckled before starting to walk around.

"Bummie, is that you?" An obnoxiously loud voice stopped the boy who huffed in annoyance.

"No, it's Santa." He said with a scowl, shivering as a cold wind danced around his tall but thin form.

"Well sorry, Santa, I mistook you for someone!" The other boy chuckled before rushing to Kibum's side and hugging him for a few moments."This really isn't fair, you have grown again." He mumbled with a slight pout, hating how he had to stand on his tiptoes to be as tall as the other boy.

"Well puppies are sometimes not meant to grow to tall." Kibum teased playfully before sticking his tongue out childishly.
"I'm not a puppy." Jonghyun huffed. Suddenly though, his lips curled up a little."Bummie, you like snow, don't you?" He asked almost innocently.

The younger boy nodded nonchalantly, unaware of the evil glint that was present in his friend's eyes."Of course, it's so pure..." He said sweetly.

Jonghyun almost felt sorry for him as he pushed him into the snow and held him down for a few moments, laughing almost madly to himself.

"Hey!" Kibum yelped as he landed in the soft, fluffy pile of layers and layers of cold, cold snow. But as he glanced up at Jonghyun, for a few moments he didn't struggle."Do

Please log in to read the full chapter