One

Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was cold outside, but warm in the small house. A  group of children were huddled up in front of the fireplace, giggling at each little crackle of the fire.

"I wonder why it's so red and orange." One of the children mumbled out of the blue as he made an attempt to reach into the flames. Luckily for him though, one of the older ones managed to hold him back.

"Taeminnie, what have I told you about fire?" The boy with slightly slanted, feline-like eyes asked as he turned the smaller child so he was facing him.

"It's hot." Taemin mumbled, tears already gathering in his wide, innocent eyes.

"Hey, hey, Taeminnie, don't cry..." The older boy quickly wiped away the far tears that were starting to roll down younger's chubby cheeks and pulled him into a hug."Now, wanna watch Rudolph with Hyung?"

Taemin nodded with a bright grin and waddled after the older boy who quickly made his way to the huge couch that was in the middle of the living room.

"Hey, wait for us!" The other children who had been watching the two before yelled after them before once again, they were all huddled up. This time though, on the couch.

"I love Rudolph!" Taemin giggled happily."Do you think Santa loves him, too?"
 

Please log in to read the full chapter