Two

Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

So, it wasn't supposed to happen. Honestly, Taeminnie really didn't know how it had happened because he had been standing far away from the tree, three whole steps away.

However, the pine tree that he was supposed to be decorated soon, lay dead on the ground. Taemin barely pushed it, really. He just, bumped into it. Honestly, it shouldn't have fallen.

Despite how the boy was trying to convince himself, tears were already welling up in his eyes. He was shaken out of his sniffing by a pat on his back.

The small boy turned, eyes flushing a deep red when he saw Minho, the tallest of their group of friends looking down at him with worry.

"You okay, Minnie?" The boy asked, his round eyes even wider than usual as he could see the mess the smaller boy had caused. Still for now, he was more worried about Taemin than the tree.

"I am." Taemin mumbled with a pout." But Mr Tree is dead..." he added, tears once again gathering in his eyes.

"Hey, I'm sure that your momma will help Mr Tree so he will be fine, okay?" The taller boy said soothingly."By the way, I'm leaving to my grannie's tomorrow, so... here's your present."

Taemin took the present with a grin."Thank you!" He squealed before hugging the taller boy tightly."Thank you, thank you!"
 

Please log in to read the full chapter