Chapter 7

Life With Boys

Vogue

 

    Like always, Tiffany and Bora were well immersed in their work. The office was silent as the two busied themselves with picking outfits for the next photo shoot. 

 

    Silent knocking was quickly heard by both the girls. 

 

“Good Morning. I hope I’m not disturbing the ambiance here.” Jiyong said.

 

“No, no. I was actually getting bored. So you came at the right time.” Bora stated. 

 

“Well, this won’t be long. I’m just inviting you girls to my birthday party. Here’s the invitation and feel free to invite your friends or whatever.” Jiyong said as he passed the invitations to both Tiffany and Bora. 

 

“Oh, thank you.” Tiffany smiled. 

 

“I really hope you girls can come.” Jiyong said, looking directly at Tiffany. 

 

“I’ll leave you two back to work.” He added, as he walked away. 

 

“Are you gonna go?” Bora asked Tiffany. 

 

“I’ll only go if you go.” She answered. 

 

    Bora laughed.

 

“I was going to say the exact same thing.” Bora continued to laugh. 

 

Gym

 

    After work, Tiffany had promised to go to the gym with both Donghae and Taecyeon. 

 

“Oppa!” She shouted, garnering attention from the people in the gym.

 

    She smiled and put her head down from embarrassment. 

 

“Tiff! I’ve missed you baby cakes.” Donghae said, wrapping his arms around her waist as he lifted her up. 

 

“Oppa, I missed you too!” She playfully said, hitting his head lightly as he put her down. 

 

    She then gave Taecyeon a hug. 

 

“So the locker room is that way, go change out of those heels.” Taecyeon told her. 

 

    20 minutes have passed and Tiffany finally went out of the locker rooms. 

 

    She wore a short tight black shorts, with a pink sports bra that was somewhat covered with a sleeveless black basketball jersey paired with white running shoes. 

 

    As soon as she stepped out, eyes were on her. She looked amazing. 

 

“Look at that girl. She’s freaking hot.” Some guy said as he nudged the guy next to him. 

 

    She stopped in the middle of walking towards Taecyeon and Donghae and put her hair up in a messy bun. 

 

    Eyes remained on her as she took her time fixing her hair. 

 

    She smiled towards the love struck guys as they pretended they weren’t staring at her the moment she stepped out of the locker room. 

 

“Sorry I took forever, it was a challenge getting out of those clothes.” Tiffany stated. 

 

    The two blushed as they imagined it in their heads. 

 

“Let’s get started.” Taecyeon suggested as he quickly turned around. 

 

    Tiffany was well concentrated in working out, but the two attempted as hard as they could to focus but cannot due to Tiffany. 

 

    They were both so distracted. How can one look so good with sweat dripping on her body? 

 

    They tried to look away but only to be lured back again. 

 

“Donghae-oppa, you do not look like you’re working out!” She finally pointed out, wiping the sweat off her forehead. 

    

    She looked on the other side and found Taecyeon the same state as Donghae. 

 

“Honestly, am I the only one working out?!” She blurted. 

 

“You just caught me at a bad time, I am working out, okay?!” Donghae lied through his teeth. 

 

“Well, my appointment is here. See me before you guys leave, yes?” Taecyeon said as he grabbed his stuff on the floor. 

 

“Mm.” Tiffany nodded. 

 

    Taecyeon walked towards Tiffany to wipe the sweat off her forehead and planted a kiss where he had wiped her sweat. She bit her bottom lip to stop the smile that was about to form on her lips. 

 

“Later hyung.” Taecyeon said to Donghae as he gave him a pat on his shoulder. 

 

Cafe

 

    After Donghae and Tiffany left the gym they decided to grab a cup of coffee. Taecyeon who still had clients stayed at the gym. 

 

“What do you want to drink Tiff?” Donghae asked as he pulled the chair for Tiffany to sit. 

 

“Hm, an iced caramel macchiato would be amazing oppa!” She beamed. 

 

    Donghae chuckled, he thought that she was just the most adorable thing. 

 

    He lined up to get them their drinks and after a few minutes returned to their table holding two drinks and a red velvet cupcake. 

 

“Now, I know we just worked out but this is a celebratory cupcake.” Donghae said. 

 

“Celebratory?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yup, I finally got to see my girl.” Donghae stated. 

 

    As busy as Tiffany was, Donghae was also busy, with casting calls and photoshoots, Donghae was always missing in action. 

 

“You know oppa, you owe me more than just a cupcake.” She teased. 

 

“I know, I know princes. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” He replied. 

 

    The two caught up with each other’s busy lives. 

 

“I have this amazing boss, and you’re going to like him if you ever meet him.” Tiffany said. 

 

“Did you already replace me with someone else? Who is this guy?” Donghae asked, curious as a cat.

 

“His name is Kwon Jiyong, he’s so great.” Tiffany answered. 

 

    The name sounded familiar to Donghae. He thought hard trying to remember where he’s heard of that name before. 

 

“Oppa?” Tiffany said, looking at him weirdly.

 

“Oh sorry, that name just sounds so familiar.” Donghae said. 

 

“Anyways, enough about work. We need to plan a vacation, I feel like I haven’t hung out with you guys in so long.” Donghae quickly changing the topic. 

 

“Mmm, yes. Seunghyun oppa and I were talking about going for a vacation with the everyone.” She said. 

 

    She talked about possible vacation destinations they could go to and with the thoughts of getting away from their busy lives, a smile crept on her face. 

 

“I’ve almost forgotten how angelic you look.” He said out of nowhere. 

 

    Tiffany who was taken aback by his comment quickly blushed. 

 

“It just now hit me that I really haven’t seen you in so long.” He added. 

 

    She just stared at him with meaningful eyes. Thoughts quickly running through her mind like a car in the busy streets of Seoul. It ran from one thought to another in a matter of seconds. How can five different guys make her feel the way she’s feeling right now, was one of the thoughts that made it into her head. That thought lingered and she remained silent but with a very subtle smile that Donghae loved. 

 

    Every expression she made, they knew what it meant. Donghae quickly noticed the look of someone deep in thought as he looked at her.

 

“What are you thinking?” He asked, with a bashful smile on his face, derailing her train of thought. 

 

    She shook her head quickly, trying to go back to the present. 

 

“Nothing.” She answered, looking down as she hides that shy smile that made it’s way to her lips. 

 

“You always seem to forget I know you like the back of my hand. Now, tell me.” He stated. 

 

    She bit her lips. He had a point, if you had spent that much time with someone for so long, there will come a time that nothing is left unsaid, that everything is out in the open. Currently, that’s the situation they were all in, no secret. 

 

“Just thinking how lucky I am, oppa.” She said, as she looked up, avoiding his gaze. 

 

    He smirked, finding it cute how Tiffany looked around just to avoid his eyes. Donghae got up from his seat across Tiffany. She looked at him with doe like eyes. 

 

    He just smiled, as he picked up his seat and placed it beside the bewildered girl. 

 

    He sat down and put his arm around her chair. 

 

“If we’re talking about luck, I think we’re the lucky ones, not you.” He said, looking forward. 

 

    As handsome as he was, Donghae had never had a girl whom meant to him as much as Tiffany means to him. It was a weird feeling, one that he can say he’s never experienced before.

 

“We joke around and say that you must’ve replaced us because you’re always so busy, but I really hope no one will ever replace me to you.” He continued. 

 

    She continued to bite her lip, denying a small smile that could creep on her lips.

 

“I don’t think you’re aware of just how much you mean to us and to me, personally.” He kept on talking, still looking forward.

 

“I’ve said this plenty of times, but I really just want you to know, I love you.” He stated, finally looking in her direction. 

 

    As much as she bit her lip, a smile still made it’s way to her lips. As soon as he looked at her, she looked up and met his eyes. She was at a loss of words. She’s heard him and the others say these 3 words before but she’s never heard Donghae say it with so much conviction. 

 

    He grabbed her closer and planted a kiss on her forehead, looking every inch the perfect couple to the onlookers.