OPPA..... I MISS YOU T_T

You are My 17th Gift :))

I’m back everyone! Here is some chap for Donghae-Eunjae couple finally i’m here to write again sorry for superb late update. Hope you’ll like my story! Enjoy everyone :]

 

 

OPPA..... I MISS YOU.....

Hello everyone!!! Sorry i’m late again huhu too many homework and quiz these days T___T they drive me crazy lah~

Now here is the next chapter for our DONGJAE couple^^ who’s excited? PUT YOUR HANDS UP! HAHAHAHA =D ok, enjoy the story J

“why you wake up this early eunjae-ya?” eunhee rubbed her hair.  Eunjae busy preparing something with her fresh smile.

“i make this breakfast for donghae oppa, today he is having a full schedule and dream team recording, so he needs to eat well....” Eunjae smiled.

“So you’re going to studio now? ah eunjae-ya, you will come with us this evening right? To support oppa in dream team?” eunhee said again.

“yes, class started at 10pm today. Oh sure! I need to support my donghae hehehe onnie will go too, right?” Eunjae pack the mealbox. “Done”

“Emm...Smells good eunjae-ya, hehehe yes onnie will come too even siwon oppa isn’t there but oppas need us..” eunhee said.

“onnie, i’m leaving now, oppa said he is in studio now, i need to deliver this, see you later onnie!” Eunjae run happily.

“Take care eunjae-ya!!”

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO

EUNJAE’s POV

“Eunjae-ssi!” someone calling my name.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo vic onnie, did you see donghae oppa? I need to deliver this to him”

“ah he is in dance studio at 2nd floor with snsd sunbaenim, just go there. i need to finish my work here with f(x) girls...” vic onnie said with her aegyo voice.

“Ah ok onnie, see you later!!”

Ah so here is the studio... but looks so empty?

“donghae oppa...you there?” *peeping*

“ah...oppa...you’re shoulder is the best place to sleep you know..”

A girl voice?

“come, sleep here then, i won’t go anywhere” ah that’s donghae oppa!

 

WHAT THE HELL?!

Jessica onnie place her head on oppa shoulder!!! >.< andwae! He is mine! Everything on him belong to me!!!!

“ouch!” i slipped and fell down, okay i’m a bad stalker =____=

“Eunjae-ya...” jessica look surprised

“Yeobo-ya, you didn’t tell me you will come here..” Donghae said as he grabbed my hand.

“Don’t touch!” i said as i get off from donghae oppa’s hand

“Eunjae-ya, let me explain....” jessica said.

“sorry, i need to go..”

I run as fast as i can so no one can see me crying. I know it was nothing, but Jessica onnie is oppa’s ex-girlfriend! How can i stay ok? Jessica onnie sleeping on oppa’s shoulder, peacely! Oh someone please stop my tears!!!

EJ : Aww!

??? : sorry....Eunjae-ya?

EJ : oppa...*wiping my tears*how can leeteuk oppa see me right now? >.<

LT : are you crying? Here come to oppa... let’s go somewhere and tell oppa what’s going on

Back Garden

LT : waeyo? Donghae treat you bad?

EJ : ahni~ i just a little selfish...

So i tell oppa about what i see today, and seems like he is understand me and why i’m being like this...ok i know i’m selfish and maybe too childish.... i just want oppa to keep his promise... “all from me are yours, and all from you are mine, we’re two for forever”

LT : ah..i see... i know why you’re jealous... it’s good then, you’re jealous because you love him, right?

EJ : *nodded*

LT : he must be very proud to have you in his life, someone who loves him so much, who always caring him....... i’m proud to have you as my dongsaeng too. Wanna talk to him now?

EJ : *smiled* no thanks oppa, i need to get back my mind first, and i’m having class an hour again. I need to go..

LT : ah kajja, let oppa take you school now, is it ok?

EJ : thank you so much oppa!

 

SCHOOL CANTEEN

EUNJAE’s POV

“you look so cloudy, are you ok?” someone sit next to me and i know it was him, again!

“it is none of your business sir” i said in english.

“it was my business since....yeah you know, i still have the same feeling to you” wooyoung said.

“i tell you i’m taken now, please don’t ruin my relationship with my boyfriend”

“eunjae-ya! Did something happened between you, donghae oppa, and jessica?” Tiffany onnie suddenly come.

“yes onnie...i think i don’t need to tell you again. You know it already, right?”

“yes, jessica told me earlier and you know, it was not her fault since she is oppa ex-girlfriend so it is good for them to keep their relationship alright” what?did fany onnie just yelling at me?

“unnie, are you yelling at me?”

“ahni, i just tell you the truth.... maybe you should say sorry to sica soon” she left me.

Oh wait, pardon me? Say sorry to Jessica onnie? Oh no way...... she is the one who come to oppa.... but oppa is too cheesy and kind so he let her sleep on his y shoulder >.<

“so you’re almost break up with your boyfriend?” jang wooyoung please don’t disturb me!

“who said? Please don’t say something you didn’t know”

“hm hahaha so there’s another girl in your ‘oppa’ heart... accept it dear, he is a celebrity and he has many fans from all over the world and yeah....his celebrity friends all are beauty too” where is he from? =_=

“no.....it’s just a misunderstanding between us, you know in a relationship there’s always a misunderstanding...leave me alone please”

“sorry but i can’t let you go.... you’re in a bad condition now... let me sit here, with you” he grabbed my hand.

“you may stay here but don’t touch me even my finger!”

SCHOOL ENDED

“Eunjae-ssi!” someone shout me from the back and i know who is he.

“what?”

“let me take you home... you look so sleepy...” he grabbed my hand again.

“how many times i should tell you! Don’t touch me even my finger! Leave me alone! I’m ok, i can take myself home safely!”

“oh well...okay, take care Eunjae-ssi!”

Idk why but i feel really empty today.... oppa didn’t call me or text me to explain what happened this morning? So is that true? He is in love with his ex again? NO WAY! >.< he promise me to be my future husband!

 

APARTMENT

“i’m home” i put my shoes and i see eunri and eunhee onnie are preparing. Oh yeah, they’re going to watch dream team today.

ER : what happened to you? Why so gloomy?

EJ : nothing i just feel cold. Onnie, i will just stay here, i got headache

EH : seriously? You won’t support your mokpo guy today? He is taking a role today

EJ : i know but i got headache, i better stay here, where is cheonsa?

ER : she is with heechul oppa. okay then, take a rest okay, eat some meal and drink the medicine ok, don’t get sick. I don’t want donghae oppa angry to me because of your bad condition.

EJ : don’t worry onnie, he is ok with himself. Take care onnie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNJAE’s POV

I better stay here, i don’t want to see oppa’s face it’s gonna hurt me. It’s clear in my mind, Jessica onnie place her head on oppa’s shoulder, and oppa let her do it happily omg what a flirty guy!!!! I know i’m childish but i love him, that’s why i don’t want to see him with other girl especially his ex-girlfriend.

I’m checking my email and maybe i found something fun here, browsing some videos, music, picture and all i can see on my timeline is update from fanbase and my onnie are updating too.

@eunrijung at stadion already. Watching that blonde guy kkk~

@eunheeseo supporting my oppadeul for dream team! Oppa fighting!!

Sigh~ i wish i was there too...... but i don’t want to see that fish face.

Suddenly some send me a chat.

Wooyoung_jang : hello broken-hearted girl! Need a friend? Come chat with me ;)

han_eunjae : wtf you call me with that nick name!!! >.<

wooyoung_jang : hahaha why? Is that wrong? i know everything about you and your boyf

han_eunjae : how can? :o

wooyoung_jang : i ask fany this evening and she told me everything. Don’t be sad she is just his ex ;)

han_eunjae : BECAUSE OF THAT EX NAME I’M ANGRY TO HIM!!! T_____T

wooyoung_jang : so you’re jealous? ;p omg cute eunjae is jealous HAHAHAHA

han_eunjae : yes ofc i’m jealous. How can i not jealous to his ex..... she is more everything than me ;c

wooyoung_jang : if your boyf dumped you, i’m ready to be the next boyf for you ;p

han_eunjae : no way he will never dumped me and i don’t need you to be the next =_= forever lee donghae <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM RECORDING

NO ONE’s POV

ER & EH : oppa!!!

HY : eunri-ya!! You here! *hugging each other*

ER : me and eunhee here to support you oppadeul^^

LT : thank you so much. We will try our best ok. You guys better sit there at the front row.

EH : thank you oppa! Here we bring you some snacks and drinks you better eat this before the recording start.

ER : here for you baby *give a snack and drink to eunhyuk*

HY : *smile* thank you jagiya, i will do my best ok. *kiss*

PD-nim : recording will start in 10 minutes, you guys better finish your eat now.

Boys : arasseo, gamsahamnida. *bow*

ER : donghae oppa! Why so gloomy? Here is some snack and drink for you

DH : thank you eunri-ya ~ i’m ok i just feeling tired after practicing today. *looking around* eunjae didn’t come with you?

EH : ahni she said he got headache, so she will watch you from TV later hehehe

 

DONGHAE’s POV

I feel so sorry to Eunjae, that’s all my bad. i broke our promise but no matter what i love eunjae. I didn’t love sica anymore. I need to call her, but i know she wouldn’t answer my call.

Wait.... is that eunri and eunhee? I wish eunjae come here with them too.

ER : donghae oppa! Why so gloomy? Here is some snack and drink for you

DH : thank you eunri-ya ~ i’m ok i just feeling tired after practicing today. *looking around* eunjae didn’t come with you?

EH : ahni she said he got headache, so she will watch you from TV later hehehe

Eunjae got headache? No she is heartache now, and that’s all because of me! Babo lee donghae! >.<

LT : stay cool donghae-ssi, eunjae will be ok, she just need a little time.

DH : gomawo hyung, i know this is all my fault.

LT : she loves you so much and you too, right? Your relationship will be ok J

DH : i hope so hyung~ i want to be with her forever...

LT : i know, so just do your best today ok! Recording will started soon. Prepare yourself.

NO ONE’s POV

MC : now is donghae’s turn. Are you ready donghae-ssi? You just need to jump from one obstacle to other obstacle. But, be careful it’s kinda slippery.

DH  : Ne, arasseo!

MC  : Ready? 1.....2......3...... GO!

Donghae looks fine from outside, he keeps jumping from one to other obstacle and fans cheering him by shouting his name. But, someone important for him, isn’t there. His mind keep thinking about Eunjae, everything about her and this morning incident.

‘Mianhae eunjae-ya.....mianhae.....you know how much i love you right’ Hae keep saying that inside.

Then, suddenly..................................................................................

“DONGHAE OPPA!!!!” *fans screaming*

 

EUNJAE’s POV

so we’re having chat for almost 3 hours, jang wooyoung isn’t that bad but he is arrogant guy and he keeps telling me that i’m cute, i know that.

I move to twitter while waiting for his reply. Suddenly there’s flooded mention from oppa’s fans.

@eunjaeHAN onnie, where are you? T_____T donghae oppa get some injury in dream team recording!! L

Donghae oppa fall from the obstacle! Omg where is @eunjaeHAN ? -_-

Seriously? Donghae oppa fall from the obstacle?

EJ : i need to call my onnie >.< *panic*

EJ : *calling eunri*

ER : yoboseyo~

EJ : yah onnie, what happened to donghae oppa? Fans send me mention on twitter about his injury, what’s that?

ER : yes i just pick my phone to call you but then you called me first. Don’t worry eunjae, he will be fine. Medic team already with him and oppars too. Me and eunhee on our way to check him.

EJ  : i will be there in a few minutes! Bye onnie! *hang up her phone*

.................................................................................................................................

30 minutes later.

EJ : manager oppa! Where is Donghae? Is he ok? *red puffy teary eyes*

Prince Manager : don’t worry eunjae. He is with eunri, eunhee and eunhyuk now. they’re inside that camp. Just go there.

EJ  : thank you oppa!

How can my baby hurt him self T_T is it a bad injury? I hope no oh god please don’t let something bad happened to my baby........

ER  : oppa gwaenchanayo?

DH  : ne eunri-ya, it’s ok now. Medic team already solve this hehe

EJ  : oppa! Are you ok? Tell me where it hurt oppa, you’re ok right?

I hug him tightly, really tight, feels like i don’t want to let him go from me. His hugs really warm and comfortable, god please let him be mine. Forever J

DH : eunjae my baby you here! I’m ok, don’t worry. I just slipped from the obstacle and my knee......................

EJ  : let me see your . is that hurt?

DH : no eunjae, i tell you i’m ok. It doesn’t hurt at all.

EJ  : oppa it’s bleeding! How can you say it doesn’t hurt at all...........

 

NO ONE’s POV

*silence*

HY : eunri, eunhee, let’s go outside. Members need your cheer.

ER : okay, eunjae you just stay here with donghae oppa ok? He can’t continue the recording with that bleeding knee.

EJ  : a...a...uhm okay onnie.

....................................................................................................................................................

DH : eunjae-ya..............

EJ  : hm?

DH  : you still mad at me?

EJ  : idk. It’s just........too complicated for me to think about everything beside you’re in bad condition right now.

DH  : no, i tell you i’m ok. Let’s just talk, i can’t stand with this situation eunjae-ya....... i just..... loving you too much........

EJ  : i do feel the same.

DH  : you know, i was slipped from the obstacle because i can’t stop myself to thinking about you. I feel so sorry about this morning. I was thinking you want us to ended up like this, and i almost crazy to thinking about that. I know you’re really angry to me.

 

EUNJAE’s POV

DH  : you know, i was slipped from the obstacle because i can’t stop myself to thinking about you. I feel so sorry about this morning. I was thinking you want us to ended up like this, and i almost crazy to thinking about that. I know you’re really angry to me.

What? Can someone kill me right now? my boyfriend slipped from the obstacle because of me? Help me.................... how can i say sorry to him.

EJ  : oppa.........i don’t know if you’re thinking about me that much and i was the one causing that injury.............mianhae.

DH  : about me and jessica......even she is my ex, i didn’t love her anymore and i can’t. I cannot love her anymore since i already have someone better than her with me now. i’m not a jerk, playboy, or something like that.

EJ  : then why she needs to lean her head on your shoulder? Your shoulder belong to me.

DH  : *smiling* i know.......maybe.....she just missed my shoulder so much? Kkkkk well promise me, i won’t do that anymore. Even hyukjae can’t lean his head on my shoulder.

EJ  : yaaah hyukjae is your boyfriend, just let him hahahaha i will be ok with him. But with a girls, i’m not ok!

DH  : so you’re already forgive me? *puppy eyes*

EJ  : stop giving me that puppy eyes or i won’t forgive you ;p

DH  : fine fine! I’m not doing anything. Saranghae *kiss*

Oh! He kiss me right on my cheek and now i feel so hot!

EJ  : why is it so hot here?

DH  : you like it? Let me do it again. *kiss me again*

EJ  : yah! Stop it! It’s a public place you know! Yah oppa, i miss you...... *clinging to him*

DH  : i miss you more. Don’t know how to describe it...... *giggling*

EJ  : you’re ok now, right? Let’s go outside! Oppars need our cheer too hehehe don’t let your hyukjae alone! Let’s go! Let me help you walk.

 

DONE FOR THIS CHAPTER! Comment and subscribe please n_n thanks for reading my fanfic and sorry for late update everyone. Cheers <3