NEW YORK NAMJA!

You are My 17th Gift :))

Hello readers, sorry for late update *again* T___T i want to update as soon as possible actually but homework keep following me even in holiday *poor me* :c so i give a long update here kk sorry for a fail english ;p~ hope you’ll like it ;)

NEW YORK NAMJA!

EUNJAE’s POV

“yoboseyo..yoboseyo...”  *my ringtone is donghae oppa voice saying yoboseyo in y way oh i’m such a fangirl* ><

“who’s calling me this early morning!” *looking for my iphone* “yoboseyo..”

“yeobo-ya, are you ok?” oh so it’s my boy hehehe ;p

“ne, just wake up from my sleeping beauty, why? You calling me this early” =_=

“sorry babe, i just want to tell you i can’t pick you to school today, we have photoshoot and shooting for our new CF this early morning! Now i’m in studio already, is it ok my girl?” Donghae said with his cute voice.

“hm..ok oppa, eat your breakfast ok ask eunhyuk oppa to eat breakfast with you, make sure you eat well and drink much water so you won’t get sick, ok?” i said between my yawn.

“ok sunshine, see you later ok. I’m off for make up now...”

“okay..”

“morning kiss, please?” he started his aegyo again =_=

“mwah~” *have no energy to kiss him today*

“what’s with that kiss babeeeeee? I want the muach oneeeee ;p~”

“hhhh why so childish. Muach :*”

“YESHHH I’M LEAVING NOW. muach. Love you”

...................................................................................................................

SCHOOL

“the new student is already here and luckily his seat was right next to me eunjae-ya!!” Fany said happily.

“is he handsome? Really a new york namja?”

“yes, he is handsome and yes he is from new york, actually he was born in Seoul but he moves to new york later for their parents’s business...” Fany knows a lot kkk she is interested to him ;p

“wow how can you know a lot about him unnie?kk you like him a?” i pinch her arm.

“mwoyaaaa =____= ahni he just too cute and he is a good speaker i think, and guess what! He is joining vocal club today!!”

Fany almost screaming but i close . “unnie you’re too excited =_= let’s move to rooftop then”

VOCAL CLUB

Today Eunjae having practice with her vocal club, Donghae haven’t call her this evening.

“ Is he that busy?” Eunjae said to herself and looking to her iphone and blackberry. So he decided to call her onnies and dongsaeng.

“Cheonsa-ya, did heenim oppa text you or called you today?”

“Ne, he just text me and tell me he is really busy..” Cheonsa said from the phone.

“Eunhee unnie, did siwon oppa called you today?”

“Yes, he called me two times today, he is practicing for next performance he said..” Eunhee said.

“Eunri unnie, did you meet eunhyuk oppa today?”

“No,but he send me a video call and he is really busy in studio, practicing their new coreo i think..” Eunri said.

‘Urm well, so Donghae oppa is really busy today and have a no time to call me or text me.. ok’

So Eunjae decided to text him.

To : mokpo guy <3

Busy today? J i miss your voice already ~

Gwaenchana if you really busy there ;)

Take care okay ;) ILY <3

It’s almost an hour she was texting donghae but still no answer and the vocal lesson will starting soon.

“Sigh~ No reply..” Eunjae throw her phone on her bag an run to her bestfriend.

“You looks not delicious, why?” Tiffany said as she touched Eunjae shoulder.

Eunjae shook her head, “nothing” and smiled.

“Ok ladies and gentlemen, we have new members today, boy please come in and introduce yourself” said the coach.

“Ah here he is, the one from New York, he is in the same class with me” Tiffany whispered to Eunjae.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Wooyoung, i mean Jang Wooyoung. I was born in Seoul but finished my school in New York and move here, nice to meet you all” he said with his english.

Everyone give applause for him since his english is really awesome, his New York accent totally perfect!

“Wooyoung-ssi! Come here!” Fany said as she waved to Wooyoung. He smiled. “This is Eunjae, Han Eunjae, our Junior and my best friend” Fany introduced Eunjae to him.

............................................................................................................

WOOYOUNG’s POV

“Wooyoung-ssi! Come here!” Fany said as she waved to me. Tiffany is the first person i know here and she is really beautiful, her english is awesome too.

 “This is Eunjae, Han Eunjae, our Junior and my best friend” Fany introduced me her bestfriend. Oh wait, who is she? Han Eunjae? And her face really familiar for me..... Oh i know..

“Hello, i’m Jang Wooyoung” i said in english.

“I’m Han Eunjae...nice to meet you...again...”

“wait, you guys know each other?” Fany looks confuse.

I nodded but Eunjae keep silent, why? Is she like me? “i know her, we met last month, right?”

“Yes...”

EUNJAE’s POV

Right..he is the one from Jang family..

“Hello, i’m Jang Wooyoung” he said with his oh-so-awesome-english

“I’m Han Eunjae...nice to meet you...again...” i shuttered, a little

“wait, you guys know each other?” Fany asked in korean.

“i know her, we met last month, right?” wooyoung looked at me.

I nodded, “yes, in new york..”

“Ah...You guys why didn’t tell me before! So i don’t need to introduce her to you wooyoung-ssi!” Fany laughed.

Club break

“How can you know him and you didn’t tell to unnie, eunjae-ya?” Fany sit next to Eunjae.

“We just..well, our parents are partner, you know but we didn’t talked a lot last time, i just know him and met him, once..” *lie* i’m sorry unnie i tell a lie but i don’t want to remember it again.

“Yah at least you know his name, is he a nice guy?” Fany looks interest in him, okay what if i asked him to be her boyfriend?

“I think yes, idk unnie~ but you can try to be close with him hehehe you and him will looks great together!” *thumbs up*

Fany looks blushing, i know he likes wooyoung-ssi, no offense wooyoung is a good looking guy, and when you hear his voice and watch him dancing, you will fall for him!

“Yah~ eunjae-ya, manager oppa won’tlet me have a boyfriend outside you know, we’re too busy” Fany sighed.

“Don’t worry, manager can changed their mind anytime hehe go ahead, ask him anything!” wooyoung come and smile to us, shzzzz he is such a flirty.

..................................................................................................................

Finally! Vocal class over and now i need my bed, tired and no homework for tomorrow! Let’s sleep! But, donghae oppa didn’t picked me up today?

*checking my iphone* “no messages, no call, seriously? Is he ok?”

*calling donghae*

DH: “yoboseyo yeobo-ya”

EJ: “ya oppa eodiya?”

DH: “studio, practicing new coreo for the next performance, you?”

EJ: “school, juts finished my vocal class, oppa, you won’t picked me from school today?”

DH: “ehm..wait.. *talking with his coreographer* sorry eunjae-ya i can’t, jae hyung didn’t let me out even just an hour seriously i need a fresh air, and i need you, but jae hyung such a bad, eottokhae?” *did some aegyo*

EJ: “ok it’s ok, do your best then oppa, i’ll come home with taxi then, oppa eat well and take enough rest ok? Call me when you free, i have no homework tomorrow actually..”

DH: “JINJJA?! I wish i could spend this night with you yeobo-ya, ah ok i’ll call you later, jae hyung calling, take care yeobo-ya! LOVE YOU!” *shouted from the phone*

EJ: “ne~ love you too”

Okay so donghae oppa really busy and i will come home alone, mr.taxi where are you?

“so where is your boyfriend?” familiar voice.

*turn back* “hhh~ you again, he is busy practicing in studio, why? You still didn’t believe me about my boyfriend?”

*smirked* “should i picked you home today? My car parked there, let’s go!” wooyoung said as he grabbed my hand.

“Ahni~ i can go by myself, see you!”

HOME

Seriously why that namja coming here? And studying in one school with me? -____- i almost forget everything about him but then....... hhhhh.

Flash back

“Eunjae-ya, this is jang ajusshi, daddy’s new partner, say hello to him” dad said as he pushed me to an ajusshi, wait...a super rich ajusshi.

“annyeonghaseyo... han eunjae imnida..” i bowed 90 degree.

“aigo...your daughter has a good manner, here let me introduce my only one son, wooyoung, come here!” ajusshi said and then a boys older than me coming from a car.

“this is han eunjae, han’s family daughter..” said the ajusshi.

I smiled and bowed to him, “annyeonghaseyo, han eunjae imnida..”

“hello i’m jang wooyoung” he said, hah who the hell in the world he is? Why so cold? Chehh -_-“

“don’t be like that! Be nice to eunjae, ok? Dad will have some meeting, we will come back soon, see you!”

That ajusshi and dad leave us in lobby, why this boy keep staring at me from head to toe? >.< something wrong with me?

“are you live here?” he asked me.

“no, i’m coming here for holiday, i’m a student in korea..”

“you’re younger than me, right?” wooyoung said, cold.

“ne wooyoung-ssi..”

“let’s hang out sometimes, meet my korean friends here, they’re nice”

AFTER 2 WEEKS IN NEW YORK

“Eunjae-ya, i think i’ve fall for you.. Hahaha” wooyoung said and laughing.

“ne? Mworago?” is he crazy or what? Hey i love my mokpo guy!! No one can change him in my heart he is too perfect for me! LEE DONGHAE <3

“seriously, i think you’re really special for me, i know we just met two weeks ago but then you’re such an angel for me, you’re so kind, warm-hearted, silly, random, but yeah that’s what i’ve been looking for” he is holding my hand.

“sorry wooyoung-ssi but i have other boy in korea, maybe you know him too!” i smiled as wide as i can.

I tell him about me and donghae but he didn’t trust me even i showed him my selca with donghae =_=

“you’re just a silly fangirl, i know here is a tons of fangirl here crazy for him and his group too! HAHAHA poor you, you’re loving a fictional boy!” he said. WTH JANG WOOYOUNG >.<

“WHAT?! So you think i’m crazy? For the first, yes i was his fangirl but then he loves me too and we’re an official couple now, OFFICIAL COUPLE and all his fans know that too!” i said as i stood up in front of him.

“shut up you bit*h! You’re such a day dreamer, i thought you’re a super mature girl since you’re like an angel coming from heaven, AT FIRST” he said as he unfaced me. “but you’re a two-faced girl, angel but actually you’re an idiot day dreamer, cheh”

“oh fine you judge me as a day dreamer, FINE! I’m leaving to Seoul tomorrow morning, thanks for being a nice friend for the last two weeks” i run as i leave him alone and he is smirking to me.

........................................................................................................................................................

NO ONE’s POV

???: “Eunjae-ya, wake up..” *someone whispering to her ear*

EJ: “hmh..” *moved away*

DH: “yeobo-ya, it’s me, lee donghae, your future husband” *he is whispering again*

EJ: *open my eyes* “oppa~”

DH: “i miss you” *kissed her forehead, cheek and lips*

EJ: “Hmhh let me wake up first..” *fixed herself* “is it night already? Gyah i was sleeping for 2 hours”

DH: “it’s ok you need a rest too, i really miss you but i cannot stay here tonight..” *pouted*

EJ: “any schedule tonight?oppa i think you really need a rest :c have you eat your dinner?”

DH: “not yet, let’s just eat ramyun, eunhee and eunri already cooked for us, cheonsa having dinner outside with heechul hyung..”

EJ: “jinjja? Ah oke let’s eat, oppa needs more eat so oppa won’t get sick”

ER: “hyuk oppa busy in sukira, siwon oppa busy with poseidon, heechul oppa busy preparing something and donghae oppa busy practicing new coreo, did oppas sleep well and eat well? Prince manager didn’t treat you bad right?”

DH: “don’t worry eunri-ya, manager hyung always bring some snack, drink or even mealbox for us and fans too, fans sending us a mealbox wherever we are performing, they are so kind”

EJ: “good at least i don’t need to bring  a mealbox for you kk”

DH: “we’re having dream team recording next week, wanna join us?”

EH: “checking my schedule first kk but siwon oppa won’t join there, right?”

DH: “yes, he is too busy these days. Heechul hyung of course he won’t join there kk only me, eunhyuk, sungmin hyung, shindong hyung, yesungie hyung and leeteuk hyung..”

EJ: “i’ll tell you later..”

 

 

 

A/N SORRY SORRY for a really late update T____T seriously homework killing me this holiday :c and sorry for an unpredicted story between donghae-eunjae-wooyoung kkk~ but the complicated part will started soon!! Please looking forward for this story!!^^ keep comment and subscribe!!^^ GAMSAHAMNIDAAA~^^ <3

 

_yinhae89