SEOUL. I'M COMING BACK!!

You are My 17th Gift :))

HERE IS CHAPTER 1 FOR EUNJAE-DONGHAE STORY!!

Sorry for a very late update L busy with orientation and other things to do to prepare my univeristy L mianhae everyone mianhaeeeeeee~ :”(

Now enjoy my story for eunjae-donghae copule ;) ENJOY!

SEOUL, I'M COMING BACK

EUNJAE’s POV

I’m leaving for new york today!! See you later everyone here J I miss Seoul so much! Miss my apartment, onnies and dongsaeng, and MY MOKPO GUY! OF COURSE HE IS! HAHAHAH =D

“mom,dad,  i’m leaving to waiting room now. i’ll be back next holiday ok!” i said as i hugged my mom and dad.

“take care dear, mom and dad will go there when our business done here” dad said.

“anytime, i’ll study hard in Seoul and get best university for you” i smiled.

I’m leaving to waiting room, i’m crying, sure. Leaving my parents here in new york, gonna miss them so much T_T but i miss seoul so much and i don’t want to stay here, in new york =_= MOKPO GUY I’M COMING BACK!

I sat at the corner and turn on my ipod, playing with my iphone and blackberry while listening to my mokpo guy sweet voice on SJ new songs.

“Good song..” i smiled. I just realized SJ just release their 5th album and i can’t stay there with my mokpo guy L feel so sorry about this :’(

 To : mokpo guy <3

Hey there! i just listened your new song!

Storm is awesome you know! <3 anw, i’m leaving to Seoul today!

Will you pick me at airport tmrw morning? ;p

-ily- <3

Oh suddenly my blackberry show it’s red light!

From : mokpo guy

 BABE ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE LEAVING NY TODAY?!! *jumped*

Thanks btw i’m so sad you’re not here in our press conference ;’(

 your onnies and dongsaeng are here you know L

KAY!SURE!TMRW MORNING OK ;) text me when you’re reach seoul already :*

Take care babe <3 ily MORE <3

I smiled, ah why this namja... he is too sweet to be true ;) i miss his scent, i miss his hug, his kiss, and everything in him L a month without him feels like... AH... dunno i cannot describe it ><

..........................................................................................................

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

EUNJAE’s POV

SEOUL! I’m coming back! I miss everything here... My onnies, my dongsaeng, and of course my mokpo guy 8D i wish he will pick me in airport today!!^^i miss him, everything on him. His smile, his smell, omo can’t imagine he is waiting for me in airport while ELFs keep shouting his name! *kekekeke~* and hello school! Hello class! I’m coming back! *sigh~*

Suddenly my phone rang, omo mokpo guy!

“Yoboseyo..” i said as i picked my luggage.

“Yeobo where are you?” omo he called me yeobo *blush*

“Here, just picked my luggage. You?”

“Arrival gate, talking with fans here i will see you here ok, love you..” he whispered at the end and click his phone.

Sigh~ oke lee donghae, see you soon J i miss you, a lot J

I’m here at the arrival gate, where is he? I looked around and no one looks like him L lee donghae why you teasing me? >.<

NO ONE’s POV

“sigh~ that fishy guy try to play with me?okay lee donghae i’ll take the revenge” Eunjae sighed and looking for a taxi since her boyfriend isn’t there.

GRAB!

Suddenly someone pulled her luggage and his other hand grabbed eunjae’s hand gently.

“YAH!” Eunjae shouted.

There is a namja with black t-shirt and short pants, with sport shoes and a cap with his sunglasess.

“Hey babe!” he took off his cap and glasess and kissed eunjae’s forehead.

EUNJAE’s POV

KYAAA~ this namja! Hahaha really flirty hahaha i thought there is someone wants to kidnapped me or wants to kill me >.<

“You here!!” i smiled widely and suddenly.

“KYAAAAA ONNIE YOU’RE SO LUCKY HUAAAAAA”

“ONNIE PLEASE TAKE CARE FOR DONGHAE OPPA!!”

“ONNIE WELCOME BACK TO SEOUL!!

“EUNJAE-SSI LONG LAST WITH OUR DONGHAE, OK ;)”

OMG his fans screaming loudly when donghae opened his cap and kissed me right on my forehead. Okay i’m so proud with this, i can’t believe this, my boyfriend is Lee Donghae, a member of SUPER JUNIOR with a tons of ELF out there. umm... i’m an ELF too bytheway^^

“Thanks everyone” i bowed and donghae rubbed my hair.

“I miss you so much yeobo...” he said.

“i miss you more than you know haha kajja, i miss my onnies and dongsaeng too!”

NO ONE’s POV

Donghae keep singing “Beautiful” while driving and praising eunjae’s who sat next to him.

You’re like a queen and beautiful
I just can’t be without you girl

His hand enjoy playing with eunjae’s chin *lol*

“shut up you flirty fish >.<” eunjae grab donghae’s hand and playing with his fingers.

“haaaah i miss your hand too yeobo~” Donghae smiled happily. “i’m glad you’re here now, so you will come to our performance tomorrow?”

“where?” eunjae asked.

“KBS tomorrow, MBC for Saturday and SBS for Sunday, will you?” Donghae hold eunjae’s hand.

“With my onnies and dongsaeng, right? Ok, i’ll be there for you then” eunjae smiled.

“Thanks yeobo! I love you!” Donghae kissed eunjae’s hand.

 

APARTMENT, SEOUL.

“KYAAAAAAH MY NY GIRL IS HEREEEE!!” Eunri shouted when eunjae and donghae waving from the CCTV.

“NEW YORK ONNIE!!!” Cheonsa jumped from her bed and running happily to the door.

“I SMELL NEW YORK CITY HERE KYAAAAH” Eunhee hugged eunjae tightly, “i miss you so much eunjae-ya, new york treat you well, right?”

“Ne onnie, new york being nice to me, but i miss seoul more than anything” eunjae said.

“oppa thank you so much for picking my girl in airport” eunhee said and bowed to Donghae.

“Don’t worry, she is my girl and she is under my control hahaha i need to take care of her” Donghae sit beside eunjae.

“Heenim oppa and other oppas will be here in a few minutes!!” Cheonsa said happily.

“What? Are you sure?” Donghae asked, worriedly.

“Yes oppa, i told heenim oppa that eunjae onnie and donghae oppa here now and leeteuk oppa decided to come here today to welcome eunjae onnie^^” Cheonsa winked.

“So there will be a little party today? Okay eunri let’s make some snack and drink for our oppas and our eunjae”

While eunhee and eunri preparing for the food and drinks, Cheonsa cleaned all the rooms since their rooms looks messy hahaha xD donghae and eunjae enjoying their time in sofa.

“i miss you..” donghae place his head on eunjae’s lap.

“i miss you more yeobo hahaha you’ve told me that in a million times you know..” eunjae playing with donghae’s hair. “you cut your hair a?”

“yes for this album kekeke~ you like it?” donghae pinch eunjae cheek.

Eunjae nodded, “you looks great everywhere hahaha..”

Donghae pulled Eunjae closer to him, they’re face to face now, this is not their first time but the situation makes them nervous. Donghae gulped and move closer to eunjae’s lips.

“WE’RE HEREEEEEE!!!!”

Suddenly the bad boys entered the apartment without permission, ruined their moments XD *lol*

“I think we’re dsiturbing something” Kyuhyun poked eunjae and donghae.

Eunhyuk, Siwon and Heechul find their girls and hugging each other.

“Hey sweety..” Siwon hugged eunhee’s waist.

“Hey you’re here, i’m cooking now kekeke wait me ok” eunhee kissed siwon’s cheek.

“Yohow my baby girl how are you wassup” heechul said with his fail english and hugging his cheonsa tightly and smelling her hair. “you changed your shampoo?”

“errrh oppa i’m helping my onnie now, yes i bought new one yesterday, why?” cheonsa looked at her boyfriend face. “oppa why you so handsome”

“WHAT?!” Heechul shouted. “Did you just said that i am handsome? Oh my god, what happened with my ear” heechul widen his eyes and playing with his ears. “You drunk?”

“Since when? I’m under aged and i’m not a drinker. But i was kidding to you and tell you that you’re handsome ;p~” cheonsa pulled her tongue and pinch heechul’s cheek.

CHU~ Eunhyuk kissed Eunri cheek while Eunri busy preparing the table.

“Yah~ oppa hihihi i know you’re here..” eunri blushed.

“Jinjja? How can you know i’m here?” Eunhyuk placed his hands around Eunri’s waist.

“I always know your smell you know khkhkh~ yah oppa wait okay i will prepare well for our little party” Eunri pinch Eunhyuk cheek and back to her work.

.............................................................................................................................................................

“WELCOME BACK TO OUR HAN EUNJAE!!!” Jungsoo raise his glass up followed by other oppas.

“WELCOME BACK!!!” shouted other members.

“Thank you for the gift eunjae-ya, i’m so glad you’re here now so donghae hyung won’t sad again” Ryeowook oppa said as he rubbed eunjae’s hair.

“I miss your scent yeobo..” Donghae smells Eunjae’s hair and kissed her cheek deeply.

“You ert!!” Eunjae pinched donghae’s nose and he just smiled happily.

“He is not that ert, he just missed you so much eunjae-ya~” Eunhyuk said.

“I wish, tomorrow Mr.Simple will win the chart, you should come to our performance, ok girls? I will treate you an ice cream and dinner~” Leeteuk said.

“JINJJA? ICE CREAM AND DINNER?” Eunri shouted happily.

“I will treat you more baby...Everything..” Eunhyuk whispered in Eunri’s ear.

“Shut up babo blonde! Oppa, sure i will come to your performance as usual and take a front seat ;)” Eunri said full of power HAHAHAHA XD

“Ok then, let’s pray for our performance tomorrow and having fun tonight!!” Siwon said and they’re praying before the little party starts.

 

 

 

SORRY SORRY FOR A LONG UPDATE T_T long time without internet makes me crazy >.< part 2 will out as soon as possible ok ;) keep comment and subscribe ;) thanks everyone~

 

_yinhae <3