Chapter 3: Jackpot

Serenity

Chapter 2 Recap:

When Ailia arrived in Korea, she met two guys who were teasing her, ually. Their boss, Mr. Park, arrived at the scene after the assault and confronted his two workers. Ailia misunderstood Mr. Park's sincerity and started to became extremely rude at him. Mr. Park soon noticed that Ailia's stubborned personality was too extreme to control and was furious at why Ailia was being so mannerless. Afterward, Ailia went to bought a calling card to call Sunna in the rain and Hari picked Ailia from the convenience store. When she called Sunna, Jack Johnson picked up and notify that Sunna is now in his possession. Upon hearing such terrible news, Ailia and Hari got distracted from the road and crashed onto another car.. Unfortunately for Ailia, the person that Hari crashed into was Mr. Park, the man who promised to avenge his hurtful pride.


Chapter 3: Jackpot

Ailia's eyes widened at the sight of Jay. She saw the smirk coming from the corner of his face and her heart started to beat fast. She could feel her face turning scarlet from a mixture of fear and anger . She turned her head to Hari and saw that Hari is having the same reaction as she is, in shock. Ailia shooked Hari's arm to bring her consciousness back.

“Hari, hey, come back,” Ailia whispered, snapping her fingers in front of Hari's face. “I--I know this guy. L-Let me try to talk to him so he'll go easy on us.”

“Ai-Ailia—I don't think...” Hari began but Ailia has already arrived at Jay's side.

“Just one second,” Jay said to Hari and hung up on his phone. “I just called the lawyer, guess karma is such a right? You should've accepted my offer when I asked nicely to give you a ride so this wouldn't have happened to you. Now you're going to catch a cold in jail!” Jay said, looking at Ailia's drenched clothes.

“Listen here, Mister Park. I just saw you took out your phone when I came over, so no lawyers are involved right now, yet. But let's try to settle this situation so it won't be so troublesome for both parties. You're someone of wealth, based on the elegance of your attire is and your ride obviously,” Ailia said, staring at the broken headlights of Jay's Audi A9 Concept. “If there's anything to negotiate about, I'm sure my friend will gladly accept the offer.”

“Good observations there, but I'm just wondering, where did the girl from before went? She wasn't this kind and that mouth of her isn't the type to make negotiations. By the way, what was her name?” Jay questioned obnoxiously.

“The past is the past, let's just say we both had our own reasons to be acting like how we did in what happened before. But don't try to change the subject now, I know you're going to give us some trouble because of what happened before due to my actions, so, my apologies.” Ailia apologized, crossing her arms to look tough but in fact she is freezing.

“Us? You and your friend over there? Why, isn't that Hari over there, David? You know what she looks like better than me.” Jay tapped the car's window and asked David. Both David and Michael stepped out of the Audi to observe the scene.

“Yes boss, do you need me to call the lawyer?” David asked Jay without noticing that Ailia was there. Ailia chuckled when she saw Jay being busted.

“We'll call later. But look, isn't that Hari over there?” Jay asked and pointed at Hari who is still in the same position from the crashed. He gestured Hari to come forward and she obeyed.

“Oh yes! That ! She still haven't pay me back my two grand—“ David began.

“Wait, isn't that the girl from before?” Michael asked, pointing at Ailia. David looked up and a wide grin spread across both his and Michael's face. “This is going to be fun.”

“Y-Yes, president?” Hari mumbled.

“Take care of her. Don't let her come out and interrupt our conversation.” Jay commanded David and Michael.

“Our pleasure,” both Michael and David laughed. They grabbed Hari by her arms and pushed her into the car.

“Let me go, bastards! Ailia! Help me!” Hari yelled.

“Hey! What the hell are you doing to her? Let her go! This is a matter between the three of us!” Ailia exclaimed and went after Hari but was stopped by Jay's arm.

“I'm not done with you yet,” Jay said. “They're not going doing anything to her, without my command. Let's just say she's going to be a hostage right now.”

“What the hell do you want from us?” Ailia screamed.

“I do not want anything from her, at all. I want my humiliation back, but I want it from you.” Jay declared.

“W-What do you mean? What do you want me to do?” Ailia asked hesitantly.

“I'm very well aware a smart girl like you know what I mean. Well, I don't think now is the right time to do this. But I can give you some options to choose from. You can either come to my house tomorrow to agree on letting me do whatever I want you to do, like being a submissive or a worker or whatever you'd like to call it. I can promise you it's nothing ually or against your own will, unless you insist on it. Otherwise, you can watch David and Michael demolish Hari along with the rest of the world.” Jay chuckled.

“You ing bastard! This is against our will and advantages!” Ailia yelled.

“You're surely foreign to this country, my dear. I'm the one with the advantage here. Hari will be staying with me tonight, and you can go retrieve her tomorrow with your agreement or second option will be finalized. I'm going to call my driver to drive you to a hotel to rest, get you new clothes for our meeting tomorrow, hopefully. Meanwhile, I'll have my lawyer deal with the accident and no fees will be charge, I promise."

“Don't you ing dare touch her!” Ailia warned.

“I'll have someone to come pick you up tomorrow to come see me.” Jay replied, turning around to get back into his car.

“Fine! I'll see you tomorrow.” Ailia agreed. “But I have one condition. You and your s cannot lay a hand on Hari. Can I get your words?”

“You have my word until our meeting tomorrow.” Jay concluded.

Jay walked back into his Audi and the engines. There was a really loud noise coming from the headlights and the broken pieces of glass on the headlights started to fall to the ground and suddenly a new layer of glass emerged from the top of the lights to the bottom, making them look as if they just healed by themselves.

“What the ...” Ailia whispered. Jay smirked at seeing Ailia's face from the amusement and from reading her lips.

“Boss, what should we do with this ?” Michael questioned as Jay drove away to the exit, staring at his rear mirror.

“Don't do anything to her, yet.” Jay responded as he turned the corner and the sight of Ailia disappear.

“What just happened boss? What's gonna happen to that girl?” David asked.

Jay simply smiled. “I just hit jackpot. Let the games begin.”