"...tears, anger, arguments - those were unavoidable."

Just a th ou g ht

2. How to do this...

 

They never complained; there was never a moment when they felt as though the world was unfair because they couldn't express their love for each other publicly, because, they could. Love was love, and they had promised each other many nights ago - before the show, before the music videos and variety shows and modeling offers, before the sea of fans - that they would focus on the positives. 

 

"Turn everything that will seem bad into a positive intake." Chanyeol had said as they laid, sprawled out on the dance floor, finger tips touching the night before EXO's debut. Jongin - tired, panting, and exhausted as he was - nodded.

 

3. We're okay.

 

It's been a year; tears, anger, arguments - those were unavoidable. There were days where Chanyeol couldn't stand to be in the dancer's presence because Jongin loathed his anyway. Those were followed by nights when they would separate themselves, finally sleeping in their assigned rooms. 

 

Come morning, when Chanyeol would step out of his room though - awake before everyone else -, eyes fuzzed with sleep, mood in a ditch, and he looks up, he sees Jongin standing a few feet away from his own door frame. They would stare at each other, taking in the silence before Jongin lets out a resigned sigh and Chanyeol's somehow materialized himself in front of the dancer. He'd pull the younger male into his chest while mumbling an apology and it's returned by the tightening of Jongin's arms around his waist.