"...I had to satisfy that itch somehow."

Just a th ou g ht

1. Why?

 

"You are so in embarrassing." Jongin says that night when they're done with the shoot, voice muffled under the covers as he glares into his boyfriend's shirtless back. "Why would you do that? You never say stuff like that aloud. You hate fluff, and yet, here you are, spouting rainbows and butterflies ever since the first run."

 

Chanyeol just chuckles as he sifts through his luggage. "I'd like to refer to them as spontaneous truths." He shoots a mischievous wink over his shoulders and it makes Jongin think about whether he should throw a his phone at the annoying jit or pounce him - he settles for sinking further into the bed.

 

"Besides," Chanyeol says lowly in a way that makes Jongin's body heat up, "You find it just as entertaining as I do when our fans get riled up. I bet you they've come up with a million different scenarios for what we would be doing after."

 

Jongin gulps, watching the still shirtless form before the man turns and he's met with a full-blown smirk, heated eyes, and abdominal muscles that, more-often-than-not, entail for a rough night. The older is moving towards him - steps light, and Jongin feels as though each is an emphasized weight of how much the taller man wants him, and vice versa.

 

The covers are suddenly ripped off and he gasps at the flash of cold before heat presses him into the bed while long fingers entangle themselves with his own and the other is tracing his jaw. He feels hot puffs against his lips, but all he can focus on and sense, are those chocolate brown eyes burning straight into his soul enough for Jongin to feel as  his chest will collapse with all the love and want he sees in them.

 

Chanyeol kisses him out of the daze and the dancer feels those lips smile against his before they part, foreheads touching. "I love you; I know that, and you know that. I know we're happy as we are, but there have been so many times when I just want to shout out to the world that I love a boy named Kim Jongin! So even if it means it'll be taken lightly and people will say it's brotherly love, I had to satisfy that itch somehow."