"'It just makes sense...'"

Just a th ou g ht

4. It happens.

 

They never officially announced "we are dating".

 

Their relationship from friends to lovers had been a gradual process with soft smiles through the mirror, hidden conversations in the music, and quiet touches between the transitions when they danced. Secretive moments, but they were never secrets. So Jongin assumed that everyone within the company scope was aware, and they were - just vaguely. 

 

It wasn't until after their last schedule of "History" performances, when the members were waddling tiredly into their dorm, did someone - Sehun - finally pop the question. Everyone had turned to the two in question.

 

Jongin, who was behind Chanyeol, head rested against the older's shoulder, had blinked up tiredly at his friend before sighing and started to walk out of the livingroom and down the hallway. They had all watched as the dancer walked past his door, and instead, opted for entering casually into Chanyeol's.

 

The guitarist had then turned to the rest of the group and shrugged sleepily before followed suit. After that, everyone just let them be. Jongin had surprised that no one had come to them with a concerned/judging expression and buckets of precautions. 

 

5. And then?

 

"I don't know." Kyungsoo had responded, looking up from his music sheets when Jongin asked a week later. "It just makes sense now...why you two seem to fit so well even when you're across the room from each other. You don't act any different from before we knew, and you have an excuse now to be gross sap-asses in front of us. But you don't. It's like you guys had never intended to hide anything." 

 

And they didn't. There was no worthy reason to.