Giriboy - Soup?

Giriboy Scenarios

*This was requested by xDanax, I hope you and all who read like it. I'm sorry it's short but this is what I came up with. I hope it's okay. I can re-write if you hate it, I will 100% understand*

There was a sneeze coming, you could feel it but you were already too exhausted to care. You'd been in this cycle all morning and you were slowly but surely being drained of all your remaining energy. You just had to get sick on your first weekend off in ages, didn't you? It also happened to be the only weekend that Giri's schedule matched yours and you were both able to spend time together but of course it was all too good to be true. You kept apologzing profusely to him but he would always dismiss it and tell you to stop worrying. He was now taking care of you, as reluctant as you were to his offer he was not to be refused.

'What do you want to eat?' Giri yelled from the kitchen, the sound of pots and pans clanging soon following.

Your response was a muffled groan, your face too comfortable buried in one of the pillows from the couch. You weren't helping and you knew it but you really couldn't be bothered think up something for yourself. You sat up in attempts to help even though you weren't actually doing anything productive with that.

'What did you say?' Giri asked, entering the living room wearing your bright pink apron. You would have laughed, if you'd have had the energy too.

'Nothing'

'Nothing as in, you didn't say anything or as in you don't want anything?' He questioned, not only confusing you but himself.

'As in I didn't say anything' You confirmed, lazily as two more sneezes stopped you in your tracks.

Giri was quick to pass you a tissue and you thanked him with the nod that accompanied another achoo.

He felt your head, checking your temperature. He could feel that it was still way above what it should be even in your cool apartment.

'Where's this come from?'

You shrugged, placing what felt like the millionth tissue in the bin situated by your feet.

'I've dressed for the weather and always dried off straight away when it's rained. I think life just hates me' You complained and Giri laughed.

'Yah, it's not funny. I was really looking forward to today' You sulked. He poked your cheek and moved stray hairs from your eyes.

'Shall I make some soup then?'

You pulled a face at the mention of that liquid devil.

'You know I hate soup'

'But it'll help soothe your throat'

'Yeah but then i'll just be sick instead' You argued, making him huff. He threw his arms up in surrender not knowing what else to do.

'Do you want me to help you?'

'No, that's what I said in the firs-'

Your own coughing cut you off, it hurt your chest and made your eyes water. This was the worst part but it would have been even more so had Giri not been there to rub your back in attempts to ease it. After a good minute it stopped and you were able to breathe again.

'Let me take care of you, please' He looked at you with desperate eyes and you knew you weren't going to be able to deter him even if you tried. He was trying his best to make you well again and you were preventing him from doing it. You just really didn't want him to catch it,

'It's always the puppy dog eyes' You sighed and Giri grinned exposing his perfectly white teeth. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, kissing the side of your head as he did so.

'We can do this, ______. You will get better'

You smiled at his determination and leant your head on his shoulder, sleepily holding up your fist.

'Yeah, fighting'