Giriboy - No More Stupid Questions

Giriboy Scenarios

You tugged back on his hand as a means to momentarily stop him pulling you down the narrow street towards your destination.

‘What if they don’t like me?’ You breathed, the nervousness evident in your voice. He stopped so he could face you and placed his hands on both of your shoulders.

‘Stop worrying ________, I’ve told you a thousand times that they will so no more stupid questions’ He smiled in attempts of reassurance. You took a deep breath in and let him pull you the rest of the way down the street, seeing no point in delaying anymore. You knew you’d have to meet his friends one day but you were kind of hoping it wasn’t a day purely based on everyone meeting each other. You weren’t even that shy it was just being thrown into the mix all of a sudden was a little nerve wrecking.

You arrived faster than expected and as you climbed each stair to the room they would occupy you looked down at yourself.

‘Do I look okay?’

‘I thought I said no more stupid questions’

‘Giri, I’m being serious’

‘So am I’ He retorted, smirking at you. You hit his arm, which only made the smirk turn into a full-blown smile.

‘Remind me again why I agreed to be with you’

‘Because I’m so irresistibly cute of course’ He declared, grinning so big his eyes scrunched up from behind his glasses. You cringed at his attempt at aegyo.

‘Whatever you say, Giri’

You jumped up the last stair, the door now staring you right in the face.

‘Okay let’s do this’ You puffed your cheeks and released the air. Here goes nothing.

Giri pushed the door open and revealed what you’d been so worried about all day. There was a group of guys all sat round having what sounded like a debate about something. You didn’t know why you were so nervous about coming here. The atmosphere was so chill and none of them looked the slightest bit intimidating.

‘Guys, this is _________’ Giri announced and you bowed your head to them all, a gesture which they returned with pleasant smiles.

‘Here ask _________ what she thinks, she’s female’ Gray suggested, making you look around confused.

‘Okay I will, _________, if you were a guy would you buy your girlfriend a mug with your face on it for Christmas?’

You burst out laughing at the question you’d just been asked.

‘That’s a terrible idea, please don’t ever do that’

‘I like this girl, A LOT’ Swings laughed, turning to face Gray with an i-told-you-so expression.

‘Which one of you has done that?’ Giri asked, knowing full well how bad that gift would be.

Swings gestured to Gray who looked mortified at your response.

‘Oh my god, honey. Please return it and get her something else’ You urged, the remnants of your laughter remaining on your face.

‘What should I do? I don’t know what to buy’ His face was panic-stricken and you began to chuckle.

‘What about perfume? Girls love that . Anything that smells remotely nice will do’ You suggested and Gray pulled you into a tight grip.

‘Thank you so much’ He cried before jumping out of his seat, heading for the door. ‘Giri this ones a keeper’ He stated gesturing to you.

Giri slipped his hand round your waist and squeezed you gently, mouthing ‘told you’ to you as the grin from earlier came back. Swings leaned back in his seat looking at you.

‘So _______, welcome to the family’