Giriboy - Tell Me I'm Not Crazy About You

Giriboy Scenarios

*Requested by MagicInSlowMotion 7 billion years ago. The request was 'Giriboy gets jealous because his GF thinks Iron is handsome'. I have mixed feelings about this, I like certain parts but I wasn't sure about the whole thing. It's probably because I've not written anything for like 4 months so i'm all over the place but anyway I hope you like it, if not and you want it re-written I can totally do that. I hope to write more for Giriboy because I enjoy it. I've done this as though Giri & Iron have never met ^^

 

‘Who’s gonna be here?’ You asked Giri, swinging your legs forward and back as they hung off the side of the table.

‘Hmm?’ He questioned, looking up at you from behind his glasses. You laughed at the quizzical look on his face, making him smile too.

‘Apart from you, who else is performing?’

‘Oh, I have no idea’

‘What? So you don’t know who you’re performing with?’

‘Nope, that’s what I like about these events. It’s random. People will start filtering in any minute so you’ll see’ He explained, getting up from his chair to stand in front of you. He picked off a piece of fluff from your hoodie and grabbed your hand in a natural sign of affection.

‘Does that not worry you?’

‘Not really, it’s exciting. I like hearing what people create then having to bounce back off that’

You smiled, seeing just how giddy this made him. He loved talking about music so much and you loved watching his face light up when he did.

‘Has someone ever walked through the door that you dislike? And you really don’t want to go on stage with’ You raised a brow and he laughed out loud.

‘Once’

You perked up not expecting that answer.

‘Who? Who?’

‘That’s for me to know and you to find out’ He smirked, tapping his nose. You hit his chest lightly, scoffing as you did so.

‘Yah, no fair. Tell me’

He shook his head, making his hair bounce lightly. You pouted.

‘Please, I’ll do anything’

It was Giri’s turn to raise a brow.

‘Anything?’

You eyed him suspiciously.

‘Not that, you ert!’

His laughter filled the room and you placed a hand over his mouth to silence the noise. He your palm and you grimaced, wiping it over his face in disgust only making his laughter continue.

‘Loser’

‘Your loser’ He cooed and you stared at him blankly.

‘Oh god, I’m going for a wander now. Bye’

You got down from the table and headed for the door, Giri still expressing his amusement as he watched you disappear. You were only out of sight momentarily before you fled back in, a horrified expression on your face.

Giri looked down at you confused as you buried your face into his chest. He instinctively wrapped his arms around you, squeezing you slightly.

‘What’s up?’

He felt the vibration of your reply on his torso but only heard a mumble.

‘What? I can’t hear you’

You lifted your head just as people started spilling into the room. You looked round to see if it was safe before you pulled Giri’s head lower so you could whisper in his ear.

‘I just saw Iron’

Giri knew what that meant and he didn’t like it one bit. The tally of unwanted opponents went from one to two.

‘What if he saw me?’ You cried. ‘He’s out there so that means he’ll be coming in here. Oh god, do I look okay?’

‘Of course you look okay, why are you so bothered about what he thinks?’

‘Because..’ You silenced yourself when the man in question strutted through the door, his perfectly chiseled jaw-line making your knees weak. You’d followed him through SMTM3 and you were a big fan of his style, it was just a plus that he was attractive too.

He looked in the direction of which you and Giri were situated and began moving towards you both. You mentally cursed at Giri for being one of the min acts performing.

‘Giriboy, it’s an honour to be performing with you’ Iron smiled politely, sticking his hand out to be shaken and you could have died.

Giri just nodded slightly so you hit him in the stomach so he would take Iron’s hand to shake it. Iron then turned to you holding his hand out once again.

‘Hello, I’m Jung Hunchul. Who might you be?’ He smiled again and you were certain this time you had indeed died and gone to heaven.

‘I-‘

‘Her name’s _______, she’s my girlfriend’ Giri stated, emphasizing the ‘girlfriend’ part. You glared at him for cutting you off and he smirked seeming incredibly pleased with himself.

‘Lucky guy’ Iron laughed. ‘Nice to meet you _______’ He took your hand in his and shook it before bowing to you both and leaving to prepare for the stage. You stood frozen.

‘Hello, earth to ________.’ Giri waved in your face and you blinked coming back to reality.

‘Did that just happen?’ You questioned and Giri shook his head at you. His jealousy meter had exploded and now he was quite evidently moping.

‘I don’t remember you ever being this crazy about me’ He pouted and you realised what was happening.

‘Aww Giri don’t be like that’ You cooed, pushing the hair from his eyes. He pushed your arm away lightly; sitting down in the spot you had been previously.

You grabbed his hands, giving them a tight squeeze.

‘Ask Swings’

He looked up confused, not sure of what you meant by your remark. You chuckled.

‘Ask Swings what I was like after he first introduced me to you. Ask him if I stayed up til 4AM talking to him about you, ask him if it took me about 3 hours to compose myself after you text me for the first time, ask him if I went to all of your shows but didn’t come backstage because I was scared you wouldn’t have remembered me, ask him if I traveled 145 miles to get you that candy you like only for the shop to be closed for refurbishments and then tell me that I’m not crazy about you. Iron’s got nothing on the way you make me feel. Like you said before you’re my loser’

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him towards you.

‘Everyday is a good day if I wake up next to you’ Your face expressed discontent at your own words and you shivered. ‘Was that even me? Oh god, ignore that’

‘No, that’s gonna be the title of my next song’ He teased, making you laugh.

‘You’ll lose fans’

‘As long as I don’t lose you’

You shuddered.

‘Okay, I hate all this lovey-dovey . Isn’t it about time to perform?’

You both checked your watches in sync and nodded. Giri kissed your head and made his way to the door.

‘If you cheer for Iron I’ll throw my microphone at him’

‘I’m not sure if that means you want me to? I’m sure you’d love to do that’

‘His fate is in your hands’ He proclaimed as he disappeared.

‘Such a loser’ You shook your head and picked up your backpack.

‘I heard that’ He yelled from somewhere in the corridor and you face-palmed.

‘He has no shame’