Runaway

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It was strange. In the small amount of time that Krystal had spent with Minhyuk, she had actually grown to like his company. Even though on the outside she still put up her ice princess front, she was slowly laughing more freely around him. His completely pushover personality wasn't that bad. He would always have his head down as if this whole situation was his fault, his feet would always be nervously tapping as if he was unsure of himself, and his eyes would always shyly glance over to her as if she mattered to him. It was strange. 

 

Minho had never been this... nice to her. Even though they had been dating for 2 years, she realized that they really didn't know each other that well. Well, she knew that she loved him, she had since she was 10, but if she really thought hard about it, she didn't know anything besides the outer image he would give out. Yeah, he was her first crush, and yeah, they would always go on dates, but what did they have besides that? She's starting to realize where their relationship stands and she's really guilty. Is her love for Minho faltering? No, she wouldn't let herself, they've been together for too long, too in love for too long. This temporary marriage with Kang Minhyuk would end as soon as she turned 21. 

 

She must have been crazy for a second. Of course her and Minho were meant to be. Minho was always so good to her, what right did she have to doubt him like that? She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She must have been crazy. 

 

There were four days left until their wedding and she was nervous. It was a strange feeling. Her loyalty towards Minho blocked out any other feelings even though if she were to be completely honest with herself, she was a little, a really little, okay with this whole marriage thing. No. No, she was sad because she was supposed to marry Minho. 

 

Ugh. Why was she thinking such crazy thoughts? She really didn't even know Kang Minhyuk at all. 

 

All she knew was that he was the biggest pushover she's ever met in her life and that he tapped his foot a lot around her and that his eyes would disappear as he would smile and that he would always sit there quietly and listen when she was angry and that- 

 

Okay, what was she doing. She must be crazy today. She needed to stop whatever she was doing and think about her boyfriend, Minho. Her phone rang as she mentally scolded herself. 

 

"Yoboseyo?" 

 

"Yah, Krystal, are you busy right now?" Her face scrunched in confusion. She looked at the clock on her desk.  2:13 AM. Why would he call at this time? 

 

"Um, no... Why?" 

 

"Come outside. Let's take a walk." 

 

---

 

"So what did you need to tell me?" She was shivering. She didn't realize that it would be this cold. The chilly December wind giving her goosebumps as her body failed to keep any heat ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter