First Meeting

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She's never even met the guy.

 

They're complete strangers.

 

And they're getting married. 

 

She swears that her life is so full of crap sometimes. And now she's sitting here, legs squirming and fingers clenching the seat because she's nervous. Nervous because she's never met the guy in her life and they were going to sign a pact for lifelong marriage in a week. Nervous because he could've been a middle aged ert. Nervous for a lot of different reasons. 

 

And he has the tenacity to be late! She's been sitting here for a good whole 20 minutes, worrying and worrying and worrying. She wasn't sure if she could do this. The only boyfriend she's ever had was Minho and he had been her childhood crush. This whole situation was absurb! Why was she even getting married in the first place? To a stranger. When she has a boyfriend. And she's only 19. And now she realizes just how much her life . 

 

"Sorry we're late, we were caught in a traffic jam." Krystal's head snaps so quick, she swears that her neck just broke. 

 

"Oh, don't worry about it, we weren't waiting for that long." Her eyes zoom in on the potential candidates for her husband. It couldn't possibly be that middle aged man shaking her dad's hand right... 

 

"Minhyuk, greet your elders." Minhyuk. Yes, that was the name! 

 

"Ah, mianhe. Hello, Mr. Jung." Tall. Very very tall. 

 

"Krystal, meet your husband." Her eyes finally meet his and she swears she's never seen a more beautiful man. Structured facial features, chestnut colored hair, and a defined jaw. She almost freezes as she comes face to face to him. (Or rather face to chest)

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter