Chapter 8: Feelings?

Get Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

` (   Get Lost ) CHAPTER EIGHT : FEELINGS? 

 

 

Woah. I was mesmerized that moment! Is it real? I really ship HunHan! My spicy (totally spies) Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were taking pictures on both of them in the Bubble tea shop. 

 

Woah... Just... Woah.

 

Bzzz. Bzzz. -Baekhyun Calling- I tick the green button and place it to my ears.

 

"Yah Junhee. Sehun is -- wait wait." 

 

He hanged. Maybe something's happening! Wish I was there.

 

"Sehun said that if Luhan would help his assignment in english... and and he says that he's going to your house. Ohh gosssh! Junhee! We will go to your house!" Baekhuyn cheered over the phone. Baekhyun loves Sehun, yeah he said that he was his friend since Sehun is a lil' loner on school. 

 

"Okay...? Sure." sure mom wouldn't be angry, they're just friends, friends....Then he hushed over saying that they will buy some food later to enjoy the night. Heh? Spending the rest of the nights with... them?!

 

Oh... Yeah I remember. They like guys. So nothing to worry about!

 

About that. I'm sad that I wouldn't  go straight home! -_- Our music teacher asked to me to write a song. yeah! It's an opportunity to be a star! 

 

Hmm. Ohh.. I'm a little out of words here.

 

I tap my pen through my head. Thinking about a mystical love.

 

I haven't experienced to have a boyfriend. About love? Baekhyun always talks about nasty things. Yeah. I know what you're thinking right now. 

 

"Arrggh!" I groaned. It's 6pm late! Huhu. I banged my head on the sheets. I'm all alone here at the library. Quiet... Wait ghost?!

 

The door creeked opened. Oh my gosh. I quickly hid under the table and hang my ballpen up to defense my self! I gasped.

 

OMG! The papers! "Yah." 

 

"OMG WHO EVER YOU ARE PLEASE! GO AWAY!" I shouted. The monster's feet walks towards where I were hiding. Goodness! Someone help me!

 

I shutted ny eyes hoping that somehow Superman or Batman will save me from monsters.

 

"Yah." I opened my eyes from the voice. It's a little familliar. A cold tone that irritates my ears when I heard that voice... Don't tell me it's -

 

He gave me a 'What the are you tryin to do' face. I moved back and stood up. As he copied me standing up his hands on his pockets. "What are you doing here?" I said it like 'you're not my style'.

 

"Should've asked you. Just getting some book." he grab the book where just a few inches away from where I have worked at. "Okay..."

 

"K, I'm leaving." he turned back and walked.

 

Oh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter