Chapter 3: Guy

Get Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

` (   Get Lost ) CHAPTER THREE : GUY  

 

 

 

Just school has ended, I met so many friends! To tell you, I'm like studying at all boys school, not to mention they're a little girly, just a little! I like how the two divas react on what will Joonmyeon says abotu singing, and how they're charming when facing me. Isn't that cool?

Like they said, I have an appoinment meeting Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Once I got out of the room, feeling the air blooms around me, I stopped a little. After the sensation, they're just thinking whispering that 'Omo is she crazy?' What have I done? I just stick my arms out like Romeo and Juliet do in the Titanic, they're just jealous.

I shruged the bad thoughts then smile myself, a total crazy. Walking pass the hallway, ehem? I'm like a model here in the middle and people are compressing to the sides like I'm such a crowd. And then I passed those gang. Mouthing y because of  these tight pants.

Pfft. I walked upstairs, keke, just go where my feet take me. I grabbed my phone and called Kyungsoo.

"Yoboseyo~" I greeted him with a squeak.

"Oh? Who's this?" And that's it?

"You're kidnaped," I joked, what the hell he didn't know my number? Ahh! I didin't give mine. Haha. "Just kiddin!' It's Tiffany!" I added.

"Okay... What happened?" This boy is always lost. But nice.

"You three said that I'll see you're Clubs!" I said crossing my arms.

"Ahhh~!" What the heck? Did he just moan through the phone? Then I heard some little fight over the other line.

"Uhmm," Oh, a new voice, sounds familliar. Looks like he covered the phone, "Ah... Junhee, this is Jongin the one you met earlier. Sorry to say but, Soo and I have a little job here, and you're like kinda disturbing us..." I can't believe... JOB?! What is that? Innocent ears. Then there's the little fight I heard again. Then the line's goes off.

*Toot Toot*

Oh my sheeeeems. I touched my forehead, it's hot hot hot. I rested a little on the floors, and what's so tiring about calling? Then my phone vibrated. A message from Kyungsoo.

"Sorry Tiffany we're doing something special, as a friend! I'm really sorry about what happened earlier. Baekhyun said that you're going to have audition when joining the Club, and of course it will be a live. How do I explain it... Eh. Just the whole school will  be watching. Bye! And Yeah it's on Friday! Please prepare baby!"

Oh it's just easy, --- What?! I read it again, churvanes churvanes. Oh my kabayo. I gasped. Really? The whole students will be watching...That's a popularity. Popularity of shyness, freakingness, and pretiest.

And. . . I think wouldn't face Kyungsoo properly tomorrow.

After that I think I should leave school. Then that's what I did. I througly bid the gaurd a bye bye and flew off. It's 4PM and I think I'll have time doing such things.

Firstly, I will drink. Yeah so let's go to Starbucks, I ordered Caramel Frappuccino. I sometimes think I should have part time job here. Sneak many many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter