Chapter 7: Shirt? Bubble Tea? And Abs?

Get Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

` (   Get Lost ) CHAPTER SEVEN : SHIRT? BUBBLE TEA? AND ABS? 

 

 

 

"Yehet!" Sehun exclaimed when I say that I'll treat him Bubble tea after school.

 

"Bye!" he bid and ran away from me.

 

A total loner. It's Friday and it is our P.E. coming up next after the bell rang. 

 

"Okay guys! Girls since you aren't good enough to play basketball. You go get all the balls form the room! Now go!" our team leader shouted. Why the hell he's angry? We didn't do anything.

 

So what if we knew how to play?

 

Boys. Pfft. They're so pathetic, always judging others.

 

"So only boys can play basketball huh?" I looked at the coach raising my brow. 

 

"Why? Know how to play? Then JOIN!" he shouted. WHY IS HE ALWAYS SHOUTING?! MAKING MY EAR GO–

 

"Don't shout at girls coach. And you're so noisy." Oh...

 

The guy... Kris! 

 

"Here!" I snapped and turned to the coach. Giving me a ball.

 

"Let's play know, half half." Half half? What is that? Ahh! Ohh! Split up on half. Why this teacher... need to learn some respect!

 

So wait I'm in the middle and the two groups splitted up. Wait. Where am I supposed to team at? Uh oh... 

 

Kris glanced at his back; at me. He nudged his head saying I should go with them... So here I am at their side. So I got the ball what should I do? 

 

They're now scattered. And girls watching, cheering. And the players are looking at me badly. 

 

The coach blewed his whistle making my hand covered my ear. So how do I do this??

 

"PASS THE BALL!" Oh that voice is familliar! It's Baekhyunnie! "YAH GO!" That blonde guy shouted. Why does always ugly person shouts at me? Tottaly Kris? Sayang ka gwapuhan mooo!. Well thanks to Baekhyun I know now some rules in basketball. Passing the ball at the boy. They ran up to block their ring. 

 

I ran where players are, I saw Kris glancing and he mouthed: 'You ' what's about that? Atleast I did try my best to win the game.

 

 

"You're a stupid player, a burden but a cute little chick playing around with balls. Balls. Balls. Balls." Baekhyun wondered. "Oh balls." he opened his mouth.

 

Bringing back him back to the old world. "And you're quite nice! I don't play that stupid game. But it's good tho. I don't know!" he shook his head. 

 

I bid him to just wait me at the canteen. I want to change my clothes. I'm soaking with sweat. And my skin is soooo stickyy! Deciding to wear a sweater, that I didn't know if I left some clothes on my locker, Kris passed by and unlocking his locker. His locker is just a few blocks away– Sheeks. Why do I care about that?

 

Seeing no shirt.

 

...

 

DOOMED.

 

Didn't bring it again. I guess I had to find Sehun and borrow some of his clothes...

 

"Why? Didn't bring some clothes?" Kris said. How did he know?

 

I looked at him and and he was staring giving a face 'This girl is so' .

 

"Here take this." he throwed a cloth. Woop happily to catch it.

 

... AND WHO SAYS I'LL BE WEARING A DAMN PARASITE'S CLOTHES? "Don't be so picky just wear it or else be smelling like a damn stinky skunk." he walked away.

 

Yeah he was right. I will be a skunk. 

 

I don't have any clothes and ending with a enemy and giving me a cloth. 

 

Anyway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter