Kyungsoo's Prelude

First Snow

Soon it’s Christmas Day

(this is kyungsoo's pov)

Oh, he's sitting on that bench again...

That man is my neighbor.
If you're going to ask me about Seoul, the only thing I noticed is how hardly you can see the stars at night in the city... but there is a certain place where you can clearly gaze at them... in that apartment.

I still remember the very first night I came to moved there, feeling homesick and tired; I decided to tour the building. When I looked at the rooftop, I saw that man staring blankly at the sky, his face looks peacefully sad. Wondering what he is thinking about or what he is looking at, it made me look up too and to my surprise, the sky is beautifully filled with glittering starlight.

I felt something squeeze in my heart. It's as if I fell for him from the very first sight. Looking back at that man, I think I’ve dreamed him into my life... I know it doesn't make sense but it's as if I already knew him even before I heard his name and even though he just passed by me without even glancing, I felt like I’ve stared at his eyes for a lot of times before.

 

That I wanted to know him more, I thought a lot of excuses just to have a chance to meet him... like baking pastries and sending it at his door... but unfortunately, my timing is just off.

 

 

And that's why I got so surprised that I even dropped my keys when I met him at the stairs. My, clumsy me… but thanks to that clumsiness of mine that I finally got to look at him properly. I even praised myself at how I was able to greet him well without hinting I was very nervous at the moment. He just gave me a smile but oh I’m falling over again.

 

 

And just like that, before I knew it, I always see him just as I leave the apartment for market. I even see him too at times in the marketplace and to my surprise, I sometimes see him in the restaurant I work at... I’m always seeing him everywhere that there are a lot of times that our eyes would meet.

 

And just like now, he's sitting on that bench again annex to the place where I work... and almost around the same time when I’m about to go home.

 

And my feeling of knowing him from before just won't come off...

 

And before I knew it, I already strode towards his place and asks,

 

"Say do we perhaps know each other before?"

 

 

 

--O.0--
thanks for reading and subscribing this fic
it's been a long time since i write in first person's pov
so i'm sorry if i'm no good~ T.T
2 extras coming right up~ i hope you'll still look forward to it... ^^~