T h i r t y - S e v e n

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T h i r t y - S e v e n: Their Love

“Yoona-ah~ Let’s go on our coffee date promise~”

Xiumin cheerfully smiles as he sneakily walks inside the practice room which he heard that Yoona used earlier. His smile turns to frown the moment he notices that the person he expects to see is not around at the practice room.

“What are you doing here, Sehun-ah?”

“I’m looking for Yoona-noona… What about you, hyung?”

“She still has something she owes me…”

“Wait, if she’s not with you, or me? Is she with Wufan hyung or Junmyeon hyung?”

Xiumin suddenly remembers something and walks towards Sehun as he pats Sehun’s back.

“I know who she’s with. She’s with that princess deer.”

“Lu-ge?” Sehun frowns as he stares at Xiumin.

“Well, we’ll get our chances later. Let’s give chances to that kid.”

Xiumin smiles warmly at Sehun who knows what he’s thinking.

“Plus, Luhan hyung already made his decision right?”

“Yeah, we have to accept it.”

“Let’s go somewhere hyung, I’ll treat you some food.” Sehun smiles and puts his arms around Xiumin.

“I’m sure it’s bubble tea again.”

“It can’t be helped that I like bubble tea.”

“Hey, did you get Duizhang’s text?”

“Yeah. We’ll see him next week right. Hyung, is it fine if I think that he will always be our EXO-M’s leader no matter what?” Sehun pursed his lips tightly together.

Their group and their company have been through a lot since the beautiful incident uniting Yoona and Luhan together. One of their members, EXO-M’s Kris decides to leave the group due to personal reasons. It was hard to accept the truth at first, but after considering Kris’s condition, they decide to try to accept it. Xiumin knows that Sehun tries his best to hide his sadness by trying to be a strong maknae. He also knows how Sehun truly admires their Canadian member so much like his own brother.

“It’s okay, Sehun-ah. I will always treasure him as one of our members. Now, let’s go…”

--

“Luhan, thanks a lot for today. I truly enjoy every moment I’ve spent with you.”

Yoona smiles warmly and kisses Luhan’s hand she’s been holding. The two of them are inside Yoona’s car as they watch the view of Han River from inside the car.

“Yoona-ah. I have something important that I want to tell you.”

He bites his lower lips, feeling nervous and worried if Yoona might not be able to accept the truth he intends to tell her.

“I’m listening…”

Yoona feels like she knows what Luhan will tell her. The incident happens not long ago—Kris leaving their company makes her feels like she knows what Luhan will do.

“Yoona… I’m—” Luhan takes a deep breath, he finds it hard to tell her because he treasures her so much. He does not want to lose her because of his hasty decision. He had decided to that decision because he thought about his parents and other personal reason.

“Yoona. I’m… I’m leaving to China… I’m leaving soon. I will leave EXO and our company…”

Luhan’s voice sounds shaky, his lips trembles as he tries his best to make Yoona understand his intention.

“Will you leave me too, oppa?” Yoona tries her best to not cry right now.

“You’re someone I don’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter