T h i r t y - F i v e

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T h i r t y - F i v e : The Unexpected Confusion

   

“Yoona! Get ready! We have dance practice to be done today!”

Taeyeon loud voice resonance to Yoona’s ears, making Yoona feels frustrated for her unfinished dream.

“Wait a minute…” Yoona grunted a bit after stretching herself up. Her face lights up with her smile as she recalled her dream earlier.

 

“I’m ready to give you my answer…”

Yoona hurriedly mutters in between pause due to running away towards the guy in front of her.

“Yes… I’m all ears, Yoona…”

Yoona tries to calm herself down when her name sweetly came out of his beautiful lips.

“Luhan, I…”

“Hmm?”

“Nevermind!”

“Wait, what?”

Yoona somehow feels that words couldn’t answer him right now. She who feels impatient, grabs Luhan by his collar and pull him into a kiss that makes Luhan feels shock but return her kiss instead.

As they part away from each other, Luhan looks at Yoona cutely.

“What was that?”

“That was a kiss and this is…”

Before Luhan could even say anything, the gap in between their lips was closed again as Yoona leans in to kiss him.

As her hands travel down his back, Yoona’s eyes shot open and—

 

“Wait, hold up! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? BYUNTAE YOONG!”

Yoona cursed herself for even dare to dream that kind of dream. Yoona shakes her head hard as she walks towards the bathroom with a red face.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?”

Taeyeon looks at Yuri curiously.

“Yah, what did you do to her last night?”

“What? I didn’t do anything! She’s been like that since Suho’s birthday!”

“YAH! You two are YoonYul! Twins! You should know~”

While the two of them are busy fighting, Yoona walks towards them with expressionless face.

“Let’s go, unnies. You said we got dance practice? Where are the others?”

Taeyeon and Yuri nodded softly.

“Umm… They are already at the company…”

“Okay, let’s go…”

Unlike the other days, Yoona is too silent throughout the time they arrived at the company until they are practicing.

The eight girls look at each other and shake their head, feeling unusual with their deer behavior.

.

.

.

As it is time for them to have a break, Sooyoung and Yuri decided to ask Yoona to go out with them.

“Yoona ah~ Shall we go out and get some coffee?”

“Yah~ Yoong~ Let’s go get some bubble tea~”

Sooyoung and Yuri got stuck on their glaring competition as Seohyun shakes her head and sigh softly. Seohyun eyes turn to Yoona as the deer keep on walking as if she did not hear anything.

“What’s with Yoona unnie?”

Seohyun’s statement stops the argument of the two girls as they divert their attention on Yoona.

“Yah~ Yoona…”

“What’s with her?”

Yoona continues to walk as her mind wander off to the night Luhan’s confessed which is yesterday.

 

“I… love you…”

The three magical words which made Yoona’s breaths taken away, travel across her mind. Automatically, she smiles as she remembers his confession. The one man named Xi Luhan that confessed to her..

“Luhan…”

Yoona continues to walk without noticing the two men walking in her direction as she stumbles upon them before the three girls could do anything about it.

“Yoona!”

Fortunately, one of them catches her in his arms before Yoona fall flat on the floor.

Yoona immediately return to her senses and slowly look up to her saviour.

“Luhan…”

Softly, she mutters the name of her saviour as the guy just flash his sweet smile at her.

“Are you okay, Yoona?”

The moment Yoona heard her name slip off his cute small mouth, she could feel her heartbeat quicken. Yoona quickly get herself off him at that moment since she was afraid Luhan could hear her heartbeat. Yoona starts to stammer when she recall her dreams last night.

“I’m—sorry… Luhan…sshi…”

“…Sshi?”

Yoona gasp at the sudden formality she put upon him. She looks at him who does not seem bothered by it. Luhan smiles at her with his soft expression.

“Anyway, Yoona…sshi…. Be careful and don’t fall next time because I might not be around to catch you from falling again.”

“Ah… I…”

Unfortunately for Yoona, before she cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter