T h i r t y - F o u r

Connecting the two Deers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

T h i r t y - F o u r : The Answer, Realization and Unforgettable Moments

 

 

Yoona smiles to herself as she remembers the moment she spends with Suho earlier.

 

 

“So, do you want to go back to the way it was back then?”

Yoona look at Suho with worriedness when Suho just smiles warmly at her.

“Yoona, if you ask me when both of our hearts are not occupied by someone else, I would have say yes…”

“What do you mean? Have you already fallen for someone else?” Yoona tries to hold back her tears while Suho just flash a warm smile at her.

“It’s not me, but it’s you…” Suho smiles as he looks at her.

“But, I… I still love you…”

“Yoona… Indeed, you still love me… But, right now, someone else has already filling the void that I left… In fact, I think that person have already replaced me in your heart. To be exact, it is his place all along and not mine…” Suho muttered while trying to put on a strong façade.

“What do you mean? How could you say that?”

Yoona hit Suho on his chest as she tries to fight back her tears.

 

Meanwhile, Suho manages to catch both of her hands.

“It hurts, Yoona… It hurts more when I found out about that. Yoona, let me tell you this…”

“What?”

“Yoona, if you truly love someone, your heart will never waver for another. You won’t think about someone else if you truly love me.”

“I’m sorry… But, I… He…” Yoona remembers what Sehun said to her before.

“Yoona, I’m sure by the time I’m saying all this, your mind is already occupied by someone else. Don’t apologize to me… I understand why. It was never your faults. When it comes to things like feelings, it is unexpected.”

“Joonmyeon…”

“Yoona, do you know who are you thinking about?”

“I…”

“Yoona, don’t be afraid to say it… Trust your heart and follow it. Who’s the guy that never leaves your mind?”

Yoona takes a deep breath as she mutters the name in which makes Suho smiles.

“I didn’t expect that, but I think my intuition was right. You love him, don’t you?”

“I don’t know…”

“Don’t deny your feelings if you still worried about me… There are no longer us…”

Suho smiles weakly as he tries to gather his courage.

“Yoona, please be happy… I love you and I always will…Please follow your heart this time. I’m sure he will make you happy.”

“Joonmyeon…”

Suho makes Yoona smiles as her tears fall again. The two of them hugs each other as Suho planted a soft kiss on Yoona’s beautiful forehead.

“Thank you… for making me happy again… I love you, Im Yoona…”

“I love you too, Kim Joonmyeon…”

 

Yoona smiles as they broke the hug and Suho ruffles her hair softly.

“You never fail to make my heart flutter, Joonmyeonnie… Always remember that…”

“I know because I will always remember… You too…”

“So, are we friends now?”

“We are… friends from now on?”

Suho put out his right hand as he gestures Yoona for a handshake in which she takes his hand and make a handshake.

It is now the start of the friendship with a new beginning in between them.

After they have celebrates their birthday together, Suho smiles at Yoona again before hugging her lightly.

“You sure you don’t want me to send you back?”

“No need, I think I’m going to be around here~”

As Suho is about to leave, he look back at Yoona with a smile.

“Yoona… Always remember what I’ve asked you just now… Think about it…”

“Yes, Joonmyeon… Thank you very much for saying that to me…”

 

“Well, I’m glad that we talk things out… It feels better. Should I start thinking about him now? What if he doesn’t love me?”

Yoona pouted as she remembers the guy who is always on her mind. Yoona keep on walking without noticing that someone has been following her.

.

.

.

“Ah, I feel better now… But, why do my tears never stops from flowing?”

Yoona touch the corner of her eyes softly since she could feel the wetness on the corner of her eyes.

“Who knew even a simple good break up will end up making me cry?”

Yoona whose back is facing the doorway, did not notices the presence of another man who has been looking at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter