(4)

Sunrise after the dawn

Leo stared in surprise as he felt soft plump lips collided with his own. His heart almost stopped beating as a spark of electricity spread throughout his body. He blinked his eyes a few times, trying to grasp what was exactly happening right now. Reality hit him and he instantly flushed, cheek as red as roses.

Almost instinctively, he stretched his arm, wanting to pull Hakyeon in for a deeper kiss but the contact was abruptly cut off before he can manage to do so. Leo frowned at the loss of warmth, wanting the moment to last a few more seconds.

Hakyeon who had just remembered what he had did immediately hide his reddened face in embarrassment and quickly left the scene, hoping for a hole to hide himself.

, ! Why in the ing world would I do that ?

Hakyeon mentally cried to himself.

 

Leo’s gaze followed Hakyeon who had disappeared from sight. He lightly ruffled his own hair, trying to think of a solution to this mind-wrecking game. He loves Hakyeon, sure he do. But it’s the first time he had experience something like this, and what if Hakyeon doesn’t really love him ? What about the kiss ?

He blushed again when he remembered the kiss.

Okay, maybe he does love me. It must take a lot of courage for him to suddenly launch an attack on me.

 

----------------------

 

 

That evening, Hakyeon barely lift his head up, much less talk to Leo. Whenever a customer came by he would return to his normal fake smile and cheerful personality, but the opposite occurs when he is alone. He tried to distract himself by reading books or polishing the silverware, but the scene kept repeating by itself in his mind and he would suddenly blush like mad.

Sometimes, he sneaked a glance at Leo, who was pretty much doing fine even after the little incident. Leo’s face remained calm and composed as if the kiss scene just now had never occurred, which saddened Hakyeon a bit.

He seemed indifferent to me.

Hakyeon was about to enter the kitchen when he heard the doorbell rang again. Sighing, he went back to the counter and greeted the visitor. When he was aware that Ravi was the one who entered, he gestured Ravi to the reserved seat at the corner of the room.

" So, why did you call me ? " Ravi raised his eyebrow. Hakyeon placed a cold tea in front of Ravi and gently sit down, stealing glances at Leo as he speak.

" Um, I have something to ask " Hakyeon replied slowly.

Ravi nodded as he took a sip of the drink. 

" Uh, I don't know if I should be saying this.... But I accidentally kiss-" Ravi instantly choked on his drink and coughed harshly. 

" *cough* kiss? *cough* Wow, that was damn fast ! Are you sure it was an accident ? " Ravi sneered. Hakyeon's cheeks went red at the question.

" O- of course, It was an accident ! You can't blame me ! " Hakyeon crossed his arms angrily and cleared his throat before finishing his sentences.

" So, what do I do now ? " 

" What do you mean by 'what do I do now' ? " Ravi took another sip of the drink and went on. " Just tell him you love him, date and bla, bla... Happily ever after " 

Hakyeon stared at him in disbelief, eyes almost dropped from its socket.

" Are you crazy ? If I could do it, it will be done ages ago "

Hakyeon nervously shifted his gaze onto Leo, who was caught staring at him. The eldest shyly turned his head back towards the blonde guy and Ravi suddenly smirked.

" Pfft, what a troublesome pair of lovebirds. C'mon what's the point of you inviting me here if you're not going to confess, duh? "

" Fine, fine ! I will try if I can, but what if I become unconscious because of the heart attack ? That will be too embarrassing ! "

" Don't worry, Leo can do CPR for yo- " Hakyeon twitched and swiftly landed a loud smack on Ravi's head.

" Ouch ! " Ravi yelped in pain. The latter smirked evilly. " Please stop thinking any further. "

 

------------------

 

 

Hakyeon took a deep breath and knocked on his shared bedroom door slowly. He opened it, revealing Leo who was reading a book.

" Can I say something ? " Hakyeon squirmed nervously. His heart pounded harder against his chest that he thought Leo could heard it from afar. 

" ... " Leo lifted up his head and his unblinking gaze shook Hakyeon a little. 

" Uh, I- I , Uhm... I....never mind. Good night " Hakyeon turned his heel and was about to exit through the door when a tight grip on his wrist pulled him back.

Leo opened his mouth and his voice was faint, but Hakyeon could caught the words easily. The words that he had been dying to hear ever since he fell in love with Leo.

" I love you, Cha Hakyeon " 

 

 

=============================================================

A/N : I don't know why I always end the chapter with 'I Love you' stuff =.=  Leo should say : I love you and let's get married.

Thanks for reading and liking this Neo fic <3 Voting, commenting and subscribing are a lovely gift to me :) Though late, Happy Holidays everyone :3