(3)

Sunrise after the dawn

Bubble, bubble, bubble. 

Leo glanced away as his jealousy bubbling up. He felt like storming off into the kitchen, distractingg himself with other stuff and drowning his surroundings. But it seemed plain rude, so he stood there, staring blankly at the spotless glassware and utensils.

He can't stand it.

No, he can't bear to look at it. 

Inhaling deep breaths, he tried to remain composed. .

He took a peeked again at Hakyeon, who was chattering happily with Ravi. Hakyeon always looked so happy and contented when Ravi's around.

' Why can't he treat me the same ? Does he hate me ? Am I burden to him or something ? ' Leo wandered. The unanswered question bothered him to the point where it would haunt him forever. He wanted to ask, but he was afraid.

He feared the worst would happen; Hakyeon distancing himself from him and haitng him.

And suddenly, it was as if the murky clouds vanished in his mind and everything began to fall into place. 

All the jealousy, all the worries, was it perhaps because.... 'I love him' ?

Leo face-palmed and muttered to himself.

" Why did I realize it just now ? " 

 

-------------------------------------

 

Time passed by as Hakyeon sat on the chair, staring out of the window. Ravi had just returned home, and he was left alone with Leo again. A sudden rustling surprised him, as Leo pulled a chair and sat in front of him. Hakyeon shifted his gaze and tried to avoid any eye contact with Leo, which he had no choice but to stare on his own lap. 

" Umm, Why do you hardly speak to me ? " Leo asked softly, trying his best to keep his feelings controlled inside. Hakyeon fidgeted in his seat nervously.

" Do you, perhaps, hates me ? " Upon hearing those words, Hakyeon immediately lifted his head up. His gaze locked with Leo's, leaving him flushed.

" Uh, no. I don't hate you " He replied, smiling a little. Leo rested his chin on his palm and heaved a sigh of relief. 

Then, what was it? What was bothering you ? 

 

Hakyeon opened his mouth as if  to say something, but closed it. He'd been dying to say those three words of 'I love you', but thinking about it left his throat dry and his courage immediately dissolved into thin air. He exchanged meaningful glances with Leo, enjoying the company of each other as they remained quiet for a moment.

" Is there anything about me that make you feel uneasy or uncomfortable ? " Leo broke the silence. Hakyeon sat still, trying to make the lump in his throat go away.

" Y-yes " He stammered.

Yes, everything about you makes me uneasy. I love you, so what can I do ?

" Tell me, what is it ? " Leo asked quickly, hoping that Hakyeon will give him the answer he needs, instead of diverting the topic. The older blinked his eyes a few times.

 

Can I do it now ? 

But....whatever it is,

Please don't hate me.

 

Hakyeon closed the distance between them and crashed his lip onto Leo's soft lips.

 

I love you 

 

===============================================================================================

Thank you very much to kyahrah for editing this chapter !!!! I love her way of expressing things :D Thank you again for your help, my friend 

 

A/N : GYAAAAAAA~~!!!! asgfdghfahgdsa, they kissed!!! OMFG >////< Pardon my fangirlingness, but I cant help it!! :3 Thank you for reading and liking my story. Comments, subscribe, and voting are greatly appreciated <3 <3