So Let's begin !

Oh Dear!

" Yes . " you and Howon said it together at the same time. " Howon , how old are you ? " you asked him to avoid awkwardness. " Call me Hoya, I'm 21 this year. " replyied cooly. " So you are older than me ! Ahahahaha. " you giggled like a 10 year old who got a new to car. " You idiot , you need to add 1 to your age in korea. " Hoya shouted at your face. " Okay , sorry for being stupid. " you said after making a turn to the girl's hostel.

 

" Room 109.... 109....1...0...9 " you mumbled as you search of your room. " ROOM 109!!! " you shouted with excitment as you found your room, " Hmmm ... where are you Mr.Key ? " you questioned yourself as you were trying to dig out the keys from your pocket. The door opens suddenly and Park Sora  was inside, " Oh... Hareum, you are my roommate ? " she asked with a gentle yet bright smile. " I guess it's fate for us to be friends " she added as you walked into the room. 

 

" Wow ." as you were amazed by the design. Pastel green wall all over the room, infront of the room entrance is a small living room where entertainment or social activities could be held, at the right corner of the room is the study area where study table are placed with your books. There is also a flight of stair to the second floor where beds and carbinets are placed and huge windows to allow sunlight to enter the room. 

 

" I have been staying here along so I'm glad to have a roommate." exclaimed Sora as you brought your lugguage to the second floor. " Are you going to classroom 5-9 later ? If you are we are classmates. " she asked. " Really ? wow fate really brought us here together. " you replied her. After unpacking your lugguage, you took your bag pack and books to class with Sora. 

 

" It's best to sit in the middle row " said Sora, " Not too front , not too back ." she added while giggling. Both of you took your seats and suddenly a guy popped out and sat beside you. " Hi, are you new here ? " he asked " Yea, I am . My name is Hareum and I came from the states. Nice to meet you . " you replied him , " Nice meeting you too , my name is Sungjong, Lee Sung Jong. " he answered with a cute charming smile. " Ehh Sungjong , you're here. " Sora said to Sungjong while you are between both of them. " Sora, Hareum, let's have lunch together after class ends " suggested Sungjong with another cute smile of his. " But wouldn't it be tea time because class ends at 4. " you asked out of curiosity. " He's just messing with us, Hareum. Why not Sungjong, Hareum a... wanna join us? " Sora said while using her phone. " Sure. " you answered with a great smile. 

 

" Put your phones away and take out your text book, class is starting." said the bald man who just entered the room, you could tell he's the professor by the way he dressed.