Chapter 1

Oh Dear!

" Dad , I'm a grown up now  " You said to your worried dad in the airport as you're going to Korea to further your studies . You looked at your right as your worried sick mom is crying as if she will never see you again . " Mom, don't cry . I promise I will come back to the states to visit you and daddy . " as you hugged your crying mom tightly and let go of her as the anouncement for your flight is announced. You wiped off your mom's tears and promised her again .As you slowly walked your way into the departure gate, you turned and made a final waved at your parents. 

 

" I'm in the plane now .... " you said to yourself as the plane is ready to take off. You took out your college application form and stared at it . A sudden voice coming from the back row " Chan Geun International College ... Song... Ha Reum " You quickly turned your head to the back row and saw this handsome looking guy staring into your eyes . " Do you mind ? " as you questioned him. He smirked and look out of the window as he is ignoring you, you sat properly and starts mumbling to yourself.

 

" Dear passengers , we will be landing in The Republic of South Korea soon " you slowly open your eyes as you woke up by the anouncement the flight attendent made. You took a look at the window and was amazed by the beautiful sun rise . " Wow " you whispered quietly . You took your phone out to take a few pictures of the morning sky view , " so unprofessional " it was that guy from the back row again . You could not control your temper and threw a small paper ball at him.

 

" Ahhhhh finally free at last " you took a deep breathe while strectching yourself after a 12 hours flight. Beside you was the annoying guy from the back row , he looked at you and started laughing . You looked at him and shouted " What is your problem ?? " He quietly walked away with his lugguage as you are cursing him quietly. 

 

You got on a taxi and reached the famous Seoul city and decided to walk your way to your college . It basically took you 30 minutes to reach your college . " Wow , it's so beautiful " as you walked your way into the college with your lugguage.