Awkward meeting

Oh Dear!

" Is this even a college ? " you questioned yourself as the see the colourful painted buildings around the campus. Along your way to the office , surrounded not just by students of the college but also greeneries that keeps the whole campus green and eco. " Wow , this campus is huge ..." as you where looking for the office. " Hi, do you need help ? " a soft voice from the back . " Erm yes .... " you answered and turned back , a girl with mid lenght hair with a gentle smile on her face. " Wow , she's pretty " you whispered. " I beg your pardon. " as she pops your bubble. " Oh sorry , may I know where's the student's office ? " she asked her while scratching your head due to embarrassment. " Let me  bring you there . " as she offers you . " Oh my  , thank you ."

 

As you two were walking to the student's office, " ermm so you are applying for this school ? " she tried to break the ice between two of us . " Yea... are you a 2nd year student here ? " you asked her back, " Haha, I'm just a freshman. I just applied last week . By the way , my name is Park Sora . What's your's ? " " I'm Song Hareum , I came from the States, my firends in the states call me Ha. Hope we could be friends . " as you introduce yourself with a bright smile. " Ah.. here's the office , hope to see you sooner or later." Sora dismissed herself with a wave. " Thank you once again! " you brightly speak out with a cheerful wave. 

 

You opened the office door as your head peeks inside first. Suddenly a manly voice from behind pierced into your ears " Excuse me. " Your eyes widely open and stood aside, a tall yet handsome guy walked into the office. " Wow , he's hot " as you said it in your heart. You stood in a corner blankly and stared at the pearl golden tiles on the ground. " Here's my application form " the guy said to the lady at the counter . " Mr. Lee Howon , please wait for a moment " as the lady took his application forms to the other room. " Why are you still standing there ? " questioned Howon. You walked slowly beside him and took out your application form and placed it on the counter. " Song Haruem ..." he read out with his head tlited aside reading your application form. " Hey ! What's your problem ?! " you shouted at him. " You're from the states? You don't look like one. " he smirked. " What the hell is wrong with you ??! " as you stepped his foot with your brand new sneakers. " Serves you right " you add with a naughty smile hanging. 

 

The lady from the counter came out from the room with a few flyers and gave it to Howon and the lady told him to wait at the sofa nearby. She took your application form and said " Oh Ms. Song, you're finally here. Here's your flyers and I will show you and Howon- nim around the campus ." " Ah.. sure why not. " you replied the lady and start taking your lugguage with you through out the whole trip around the campus with Howon.  " So you guys will be basically classmates during the whole semester, hope you guys culd get along together. " exclaimed the lady as you and Howon looked at each other with a unsatisfyed smile. " Class will start in another 3 hours so let me bring you guys to your rooms and meet your roommates . Oh I almost forgot , your class is at the 3rd floor, room number 5-9. So unpack your lugguage and get to class, okay . " she continued.