Meddler

i like you

Min ho waited outside the changing room. Whats taking her so long. He looked at his watch. His manager will sure enough ring him in a while. Woo bin was passing by. He immediately bowed when he saw min ho. 'annyeong hyung' . Min ho nodded at him. Woo bin didnt seem to go on. He stopped a while and asked 'r u waiting for someone?'. Min ho shook his head and shuffled his feet abit 'no. no..i wanted to ask shin hye something'. Woo bin said 'She left as soon as she finished. didnt u see her rush off?'. Min ho grinded his teeth unconsciously 'oh? is it? ok..thanks. i could have been waiting for a long time'. Woo bin asked innocently 'oh, i thought u were not waiting'. Min ho chuckled nervously 'ahhh..tu know what i mean..ok than..see u tmw..take care'. He quickly rushed off. Woo bin smiled mischeviously. Shin hye opened the door 'what happened?'. Woo bin smiled his whole white teeth showing off. 'just messing with min ho. He was waiting outside u know'. Shin hye brushed her hair and looked surprised 'seriously? he shud have knocked. why did u do that? ur humour is weird'. Woo bin made hsi face very seroius and said 'u young thing wudnt know the works of an elder'. Shin ye laughed 'yeah..u r extremely old compared to me. now let me go.i have to go'. Woo bin gave her a mock salute and went off. Shin hye muttered 'they do get weirder day by day'. 

 

Min ho was escorted outside by his guards to his van. He slipped in and looked out. The fans were always there. A continued eye at him. He shud be cautious abt things. Manager  asked 'did u get what u left behind'. Min ho cleared his throat. 'yeah'.He put the headset on and closed his eyes as the music played on. 

He scrolled his mobille to her name. And then closed it. 

 

Mean while shin hye came out and passed by all the fans to her van  She jumped in. She cant wait to get home.She had taken alot of pics in that red dress. She loved it so much. 'Maybe i shud just get that dress?' She wondered like a little girl. She went through her selcas on mobile. smilling gleefully. Its not that she loved herself excessively. But who doesnt want to see themselves in a beautiful dress? 

 

NEXT DAY 

 

Everyone was seated eating. Shin hye was next to her stylist. Seems like they have become fast friends. Min ho non chalantly went up to that table and sat down. 'Hi oppa' Shin hye greeted in between mouthfuls. Min ho nodded and sat down. They all sat and ate silently. It was a long day ahead of them. Stylist finally finished and got up 'Shin hye, brb ok?'. 

'deh, unni. oh yeah..Min ho oppa..Woo beenie told me u u were looking for me?' She directed her question at Min ho. Her doe eyes looking innocently directly into his. He nearly choked on his meal. 'Er..yeah yeah..i was. You went off?' 

Shin hye smiled as she took a gulp of water 'no, woo beenie was playing a joke. I was there the whole time..since when did u not knock on my door?Let alone knocking, i wud think u wud just come in . u have been acting a bit off..what is it?'

She has noticed. Was i that obvious? He thought. 'well..the thing is...' . Suddenly someone came and sat next to Shin hye. 

'oh woo beenie! ' Shin hye was surprised at his sudden appearance 'where did u come from?' 

Woo bin smiled mischeviously 'from a fairy tale, aannyeong hyung' . Min ho glared at him annoyed. But he didnt want to show that it was a big deal. Woo bin engaged shin hye in a talk immediately. 'Hey, u know what i heard?' Shin hye got back to her eating. And asked 'yeah?' Min ho was fuming inside. What is his problem. Why is he bugging me. Perhaps he likes shin hye. No way, i heard he is pretty serious with his girlfriend. Oh God, now he is holding her hands. Min ho clenched his hand under the table. Man, what is the wrong with this him. 'Right oppa?' Shin hye asked him. Min ho  was jolted back from his thoughts. 'I am sorry. i need to check something' . As he got up, Woo bin called after him 'didnt u want to ask shin hye something?'

Shin hye nudged woo bin in the ribs. 'Shut up' she hissed at woo bin as Min ho's figure retreated. Woo bin chuckled 'he doesnt know why he is acting weird'. Shin hye shrugged 'as if u know'. Woo bin smiled to himself and said softly 'oh i know..i know too well'.