How can he be handsome..

i like you

As car slowed down, Shin hy eopened one eye and looked out . It looked so damn cold. She mumbled are we here already. Manager felt guilty pulling her 

there. He contemplated whether he shud cancel . Maybe he was too hasty to force her to come. Shin hye looked at him and smiled 'i know that face. dont worry

i am fine.just bit sleepy. let me go in..u park car and come out. ok?' He relaxed after hearing this. Shin hye laughed 'u make me drag to this and i have to comfort you also. honeslty!' He laughed. 'ok, see u in a while' 

She jumped out of the car, it was so cold, the cold air bit into her cheeks like knives. 'O o o o cold'  She started walking ina  slow jog towards the entrance. She nearly ran into a person at the door. The person looked at her. And he asked 'oh oh..park shin hye'. She bowed her head at the elderly man. 'Hello' she said amiably as she walked past him and entered. She spotted Min ho and his manager sitting at a corner table. Wonder why we were meeting, she asked herself.

She tapped Min ho on shoulder as she reached the table 'Hey'. He turned around and smiled. 'Come sit'. She sat across the table on the other side. Min ho and his manager was on the other side of table. She removed her scarf and settled abit enjoying the warm air inside. 'Did u guys order?' Manager nodded 'just now, fo ru guys as well, since i know time is so difficult these days' . She smiled gratefully and then ran her hand through her hairs unconsciously. Min ho looked at her dark long hair as they flowed silkily onto hr shoulders. Her cheeks flushed with the cold air. Her eyes looked sleepy and dreamy. He cleared his throat and looked at his manager purposely. 

 

Shin hye looked around at the restaurant . 'Plenty of people hungry. the weather is so incredibly cold. Lets wait for my manager, he went to park the car before we discus anything'. Min ho's manager looked confused 'discuss wat?'. Shin hye said 'sorry..umm..i just thought we were here for something. Shin hye manager's came at the point. 'Manager seem to notice this and nudged him with the foot. Min ho looked away. Shin hye 'ok, ok..lets drink!'. She chuckled. Min ho' s manager butted in then and said 'i need to talk with u abt something ' Shin hye manager said 'ok, lets do that'. 

MH manager 'in another tble' 

SH manager looked annoyed 'sorry, same table'. Mh manager 'ok, ok..gosh..u r worse than anyone i met. ok..'..Then they went into a deep discussion on something that Min ho and shin hye was not privvy to. Shin hye  smiled at Min ho 'do u feel sometimes they are ur kids..the way they fight'. Min ho nodded and thenc hcukled 'tnot to mention jealousy too'. Shin hye gingerly stretched herself wihle seated. Min ho was at lost wat to say to her. He thought 'treat her like any other girl u dated'. He tried to say something funny and nothing came out. He felt like a teenager. Shin hye motioned for the waiter to hurry up. Min ho asked 'u have to go somehwere?'. Shin hye shook her head 'no, just my mom wanted me tod rop my her restaurant'. 

'Oh yeah, ur mom has a restaurant right? i shud visit there sometime'. He leaned forward. 

Shin hye grinned 'she wud love ithat..she is ur fan. u know..she wud ask me all sorts of questins abt u. i have to tel lher i dont know allt hat. hahaha' She shook her head thinking abt how funnyher mom is.

'wat do u want to know abt me?' He looked intently at her. His eyes never leaving hers. 

'No..i mean, u know how mothers are...' She said apologetically. 

'And i mean, u shud ask me anything u dont know abt me? i thought we cud be friends. Even after this drama finishes' He seemed to be holding his breath as he said this. 

Shin hye laughed unsurely 'yeah..we r friends. i didnt imply that. Gosh..hahahaha..well, u dont wanna know what my mom asks. She is always trying to..just forget i said this..terrible topic. hey , do u remember woo bin's ballet?' She said purposely knowing that it cracks Min ho up. Min ho started laughing on cue. 'How can i forget..he kept showing me again and again. he has a real weird sense of humour..So quiet but when u get to know him..he is hilarious'. Shin hye nodded in agreement 'he cracks me up too. he says things so seriously at times and then just burst out laughing. I cant help but he is really amazing. always worried abt his make up. i think he gets more make up than me'. Shin hye said in her usual complaining voice. Min ho laughed 'he doesnt even need it..that guy..seriously'. They got their drinks. Shin hye poured herself a drink 'yeah..he is handsome as it is'. Min ho took a glass too. 'he is..isnt he?' He drowned the glass in one shot. Shin hye smiled 'oppa..i heard u rarely drank. but it doesnt seem so'. Min ho said 'socially' . Shin hye laughed 'i can drown in this..its so cold today' She then said 'dont u think krystal is pretty?'. Min ho looked at his glass and said 'yeah. she is' . Shin hye felt a twinge of hurt at hearing this but she smiled 'true. even i think she is' .Min ho's hand reached for the bottle, so did hers. Her hand brushed his. He pretended he didnt notice. She pulled her hand back and said 'oppa..wud it be frightffully rude of me to go now? my mom..i told u..' Min ho nodded 'yeah, let me make them stop talking'

At the mean time Min ho's manager was begging Shin hye's manager 'pls, let them speak a bit..it wud be a great . They wud boost each other's ratings' 

Shin hye's manager gravely looked angry with this stupid man. He said 'this si the last time. I cant believe the crap u r trying to pull. does Min ho even know? Do ur work. Dont try to do all these things. Shin hye is just not another actress. i hope u kow that..so if i come to know this again. i wud not leave u alone. get it? aisshhh...i dont believe this crap'. He got up angrily. Shin hye looked surprised 'wat happened? shud we leave?'.

He was shaking angrily and he said in clipped voice 'we r going. Good bye Min ho ssi at tmws shooting'. He made Shin hye walk infront as he walked away with her. Min ho was confused by the sudden change in his behavior. Min ho's manager looked pissed too he muttered 'old man!' . Min ho was lost in his thought. How can she like me ofcourse..her taste is kim woo bin. and i i am not that..he thought angrily.