the girl in the red dress

i like you

Min ho kept rehearsing his line again and again in his room. The stylist hovered around him , spraying a little bit here and there in his hair. He went through his hand cam to see his reactions. They seem so mediocre. He again started repeating his line. 'You look pretty'. Stylist replied 'honestly, min ho ssi, if u keep telling me how pretty i am i think my husband will get upset'. Min ho looked up at her in the mirro, and grinned. 'Noona, i think my hair is fine now'. She shook her head as she worked on her master piece. 'For me, ur hair is a piece of canvas..i have to potray ur feelings in ur hair'. Min ho chuckled 'i will tell the cameraman to focus more on my hair so that my acting isnt seen. '. She stopped a second and contemplative face answered 'it could work'.

Min ho laughed heartily 'that was a ploy to get a compliement'. Noona said her face impassive 'noona doesnt get these things..'. Just then another stylist entered Noona's room. She asked 'Unni, u have the cherry blossom blush from loreal? the one i had tagged 'dont touch'' Noona seemed to be guilty of the crime but she said 'it is here'. She gave it to her 'sorry, i didnt use it' The small stylist with the bob hair cut whined 'u knwo how i dont like to share these things among people. each one has its own'. Min ho jumped in at this time 'so that's shin hye's? where is mine?'. Noona said ; i have yours, dont worry..' 

The petite stylist perched at the corner of the table. and said sighing deeply 'Nice. good work unni. You wud be envious with mine'. Noona looked interested 'is it, ?'.  Min ho stopped going through his handcam. But he didnt look up. She gushed 'Shin hye looks phenomenal. The Dolce and Gabbani dont do her justice. You wud be so jealous!' Noona put down her brush and sighed miserably 'why..oh why..do i get the boys!'. Min ho quipped in 'er..hello..i am sitting right here'. Noona didnt even aplogize and turned to her junior 'i cant wait..shud i come over?'/ Min ho laughed 'girls, i mean..i m also looking good'. They both smiled 'yes..u r '. Noona asked 'now lets go' . Min ho frowned..they are becoming too casual now.  I mean, shin hye is pretty. But they are just trying to bug him..i am more handsome than she is pretty. I mean, look at my fans..I have lots more than hers. Concentrate on ur work. You r pretty, he repeated his line and made what looked like a mixture of love and gratitude on his face. Then he checked himself on cam. 'Arrrhh...this is annoying'.   

Someone knocked on his door 'we r ready, min ho ssi' . Min ho got up and left his cam and went. 

He went to the director , wo was busy directing everyone on set what to do. Min ho greeted the man respectfully. He said 'Yeah, Min ho ssi, ready?hey start rolling the cam, let me see how Min ho looks.  start rolling. let me see 5 minutes. hey..come here..oh yeah min ho ssi, we will start when Shin hye comes. There she is now. Shin hye! shin hye! come here   . Min ho also turned to greet her. But the girl he saw was so different. She was wearing a short red dress, and her hair loose, her make up so light, his throat dried up. He felt his pulse quicken. He couldnt tear her eyes as she moved towards them. 'Am i ok?' She asked hesitatingly. 'is it ok?'. Min ho said softly 'u look pretty'. Director shouted 'perfect..oh yeah, we can do a roll now'. Min ho was confused. Everyone was huddling over the rolling camera to review. He went along, shin hye followed confused as well. Director seemed happy 'exactly..thats wat i want..now, lets start'. Shin hye checked it over and than moved to her spot to start. Her stylist seems so proud of her work,s he followed making even more changes. min ho slowly checked his expression in the cam. He couldnt understand what he was showing in the cam. What was that expression...He then asked the more important question,can i do it again...He looked over at Shin hye. She was joking with her stylist. Min ho sighed. Ok here goes...