He startled for the first time.

Patches Love

(Jeannie POV)

Jeannie stood in front of the school gate while tried to catched her breath, "I'm not late"  She let out a relieved sighed.
Suddenly there was a huge arm been surrounded around Jeannie's neck. "Ah-hah! My friend!" a familiar guy's voice.

She turned her head to the voice and lifted her head up, "Your arm is heavy, dude. Errgghh." She slowly pushed his arm down.
He touched his head, "Haha, Mianhe. I just wanna surprise you only." He cackled.

"Nevermind" She cling her hand around Myungsoo's arm "Let's go to the class, Baby! "
Myungsoo's eyes was widen, '...B-B-Baby?'

She dragged Myungsoo to the class and all students around her kept looking at them and talked crap about them.
However, Jeannie did not mind about all of them. Jeannie and Myungsoo was so damn closed because they are true best friends since middle school though.
All the Jeannie think about was she must kept clingy with her friends at all cost.

When Jeannie and Myungsoo were running brightly along the school balcony, suddenly there was a guy shown up in front of them and shouted, "Ooohh, wait a second you both!" He showed his huge hand at their face.

Jeannie stopped, "Eh, you mess it up" She pouted. "I am just in about to break my old book of record."
The earlier guy was Jeannie's friend, Lay, "What record?"

Jeannie let go her hands from Myungsoo's hand, "Running to the classroom in 3 minutes." She rolled her eyes.
Myungsoo cackled, "Haha, I bet Lay really ruins it." Myungsoo gave a eyes hint to Lay to asked for an apologized.

Lay hates to ask people for an apologize especially to the girls. However, when it came to Jeannie, he became soft-hearted and never even bother to make a big deal about it.
Lay combed his hair to the back, "Sorry" he let out a small laughed afterwards.

Jeannie pouted, "Nevermind that, so why are you stopping us in the middle of..." Suddenly, Lay cut her words. Lay grinned to ear, "I just want to ask if you are free tomorrow. You see.. I.. " He stuttered.

Myungsoo eyes was widen and his reation towards Lay was like he already knew what Lay true intention by asked for tomorrow.
Myungsoo quickly stopped Lay by shouted, "Hey! I think the class gonna start soon! Ha-ha-ha." he patted Jeannie's shoulder "Don't you think so?"
Jeannie turned her head towards Myungsoo, her eyebrows met together, "I guess so.."

Lay was all embarassed, he quickly put his both hands in the pocket, "W-we will talk about this later then. You both better go to the class" he patted Myungsoo broad shoulder, "Meet you on recess then, bro" He left the scene.

Jeannie went blank, "What's wrong with him"  
Myungsoo shrugged. "Let's go to the class, baby" He winked.
Jeannie felt annoyed, "What with the baby. Get away from me." She pushed him aside and went away from there
Myungsoo pouted and shouted from a far, "But Jean..., you are the one who start calling me that! "