What did you say?!

Patches Love

The bus had arrived in the school area. Kris and the girl went off from the bus.

As soon as he went off, Kris letting out his big sighed and talking to himself,
 'This is the important day, don't let the anger ruinning you, Kris. Cheer up! Cheer up!' He closed tightly his eyes and forced a smile on his face.

However, the earlier girl suddenly stood in front of him and she stared deeply at Kris's face, "Are you alright?" She seemed worried.

Kris was surprised with the voice and he quickly opened his eyes,

The girl face was so close to his, "Why your face close to mine!" He pushed the girl to the left slightly.

"Oh well, You are acting weirdly, that why I am asking" She hugged her both hands.

Kris rolled his eyes, "Just mind your own business, Miss" Kris walked away from there.

"Sheesh, I am just asking only" She pouted.
She looked at her wrist watch, "Oh my, my school! " She put her bag crossed to her body and ran as fast as lightning to the school.
Her school is just the opposite road from the Hanyang High School where Kris was schooling.

"Finally, I arrive at my desk. I thought I was already late." He put down his white bag on the desk. Suddenly, D.O showed up in front of his desk.

"Hey friend" said D.O while did the special handshake with Kris which nobody knew about it execpt their own group members.

"Anyways, I gave you a call last night" D.O grabbed the nearby chair and sat on it.

Kris was surprised, "Oh really, I'm sorry. My phone was in the washing machine yesterday and it not in a good shape afterwards"

D.O cackled, "Well, I guess you need to buy a new one instead now" He patted Kris shoulder.

"Haha. I guess so." Kris turned his face to the window. "So, Why did you called me yesterday"

"I want to ask a favor" D.O's eyes were twinkling brightly.

Kris turned his head towards D.O, "You are not telling me to do a bad things, right?" His heart thumping wildly.

D.O cackled, "No, I'm not" He continued "I have crush on someone but I afraid she is not in the same school as us. So, I don't have time to meet her. Plus, I always have vocal's class right after the school end."

Kris let out a relieved sighed, "So?"

"So?" He continued "Of course, I want you to meet her for me"

"Are u kidding me? I never see her before and all of a sudden you want me to meet her" Kris eyes was widen. "No, No. I will never do that."

D.O pouted, "Kris.. Ple-please.."

"NO. NO. NO"

D.O raised his eyebrow, "How about I get you a new mobile phone? My uncle is the mobile phone's owner shop." He slow his voice tone, "This is the rare offer, you see."

Kris was in dilemma. His eyes was kept wandering around the class. He did not know whether if he supposed to gave in just because he want a new phone. Finally, Kris made his mind, he decided to gave in. He put away his gazed quickly from his friend and spoke, "Where should I meet her then"

D.O laughed so hard, "I know you will accept my request. Here this is the address. You just need to go there to meet her. I told her my friend will filling my place instead and I guess the guy is you." He pointed to Kris chest.

Kris snatched the paper that had written the home address on it and put it in his uniform jacket, "Err..Whatever. When should I meet her, then?"

"Tomorrow, after school."

"Deal. Don't make me wait her up for hours tomorrow, so tell her that."

"Alright, Thank you, darling" D.O kiss Kris hand while smilling.

"Eee-yuckk" Kriss pushed away his hand from him and wiped his hand with his large handkerchief "Stop doing that" he felt annoyed.

D.O winked, "Okey-dokey"