Worse Morning !

Patches Love

"I am late!"  Kris grabbed his white towel and rushed to the bathroom.
He quickly wore his school uniform and rushed downstairs. He saw his family were already on the dinning table and having their breakfast.

"Oh Kris, do u want me to spread a strawberry jam on your bread?" His mother took out the jam bottle from the refrigerator.

Kris took the glass of milk on the table, "No, I think I already late enough today. I'll drink the milk only " Kris gulped down the milk at once.

His little sister was amazed with Kris action. "You can finish the milk in a few seconds, oppa? You're awesome! " She gave a Kris her two thumbs up.

"Haha, Yeah, you should try too next time" Kris gave a winked to his little sister.

"Kris..." Hs mother had gotten mad.

 "I'm just kidding." He scratched his hair while giggling to himself  "Don't ever do like I did ok, lady" He patted his sister's head.
 "Hmph" She made a sulked face.

After the drink, Kris grabbed his white bag and put on his left broad shoulder and ran towards the bus stop. Not long after that, the bus came and he went on it.

There were already many people in the bus and too crowded but luckily, he saw there was an empty seat at the back of the bus. It was a narrow seat but for him, it was all fine, "Nice" He slowly pushed the crowded people that blocked his way while said 'Opps, sorry, I need to go back. Sorry.'

Finally, he arrived at the empty seat place, he quickly took off his white bag and right after he wanted to put down his on the leather chair, all of a sudden, there was another girl sat on that chair.

Kris was all surprised.
"Oit, I see this place first, Miss" He poked on the girl's shoulder.

The girl lifted up her head and scanned Kris from his hair until the shoe.
Suddenly, she saw the school's logo, she mumbled in herself, 'Oh, the guy from Hanyang High School. Well, he did look smart *giggles* '

Kris eyebrow met each other, 'She is not listening on me. Oh wait, maybe she is deaf. Should I use the hand signal, instead? But, I worse with those. Oh gosh, what should I do?'

 "Hello Miss, I think you sit on my chair. Can you get up, please" Kris using the incorrect hand signal to her.
She laughed, "Haha, what with the weird hand signal" She could not stopped laughing.

Kris went annoyed towards her, "Ugh, please just got up from there. That is my seat anyway."
She pointed to herself, "Me? Why? There is no name been written at here that said it is yours" She searched the chair very well.

The blood in Kris was boilling, "Yeah, but I am the one who saw this seat first"

"Come on, dude" She patted Kris   twice "Take it easy on me" She gave an innocent looks.

He pushed the girl hand off from him, "Why you touch my.. my.. " His anger almost exploded. "E-Enough. This argument will never end. You may just sit there if you want to." Kris put his white bag on his left shoulder, his right hand grabbed the bus pole and stood silently at there. He turned his mad face opposite from the girl.

"Ok" The girl shrugged and put on her earphone in her ears.