Chapter 16

Let Me Tell You Love Is Real

  After what seemed like eternity, he finally pulled away, the gentle pressure lifting from my lips that still tasted like his. I looked up and caught his eye, blushing furiously. , why am I like this after being around him for around 3 years? So not Kyungmi style.

  Jiyong smiled again upon seeing the faint pink tinting my cheeks as he ran the back of his hand down it, gently removing a stray strand of hair to tuck behind my ear nefore leaning in beside it and whispered "You're shy." 

  "No I'm not!" I gulped, shoving him away slightly. Jiyong laughed, teasing endlessly before I narrowed my eyes dangerously at him like I usually do, which shut him up.  

  "It's getting late." He sighed, looking around the setting sky as I did.

  "Yeah. The sun's setting. Isn't it pretty?"

  "What?"

  "The sunset. The orange glow." I said casually, inhaling the refreshing breeze that's starting to blow before turning around to see him frozen on the spot, his face slowly lightening up.  

  "That's it.." He muttered, that stupid grin still etched on his face as I suppressed my laughter.

  "That's what?"

  "That's it- Sunset Glow! Oh my god Kyungmi you have any idea you just-You're a genius that's a perfect name for the-" He screamed, cupping my face in his hands, overflowing with excitement as I eyed him confusedly.

  "Yah, I'm still pissed with you.." I mumbled, massaging my red wrist again.

  "I'm sorry."Jiyong apologised softly, "Seriously, I'm sorry. I should've asked before judging. Forgive me?"

  "I'll think about it, Kwon Leader."

  Jiyong lit up again upon hearing the old addressing. "You can't," He grinned, "You're mine now. Kwon Kyungmi."

  "Choi."

  "Whatever, as a form of apology, lets go out." He suggested brightly, his gums visible again as I laughed, "Where?"

  "Dong Dae Mun."

  "You're mad." I said, looking at him horrified. "We were only eating in a playground and we nearly got caught. Dong Dae Mun now? Are you trying to be an adventurer now?"

  "Why? We could wear disguises. Can't idols date?" Jiyong shrugged.

  "D...date?"

  "Yeah. I said, you're mine. So technically, I'm asking you to be my girlfriend. Wouldn't that make us going out be called a date? Because if I remembered correctly, my Korean results in school wasn't bad at all." He said nonchantly, clearly trying hard not to smirk.

  "I didn't say I'm going to be your girlfriend.." I mumbled, staring at the ground.

  "Are you going to reject me then?" Jiyong asked, leaning casually against the wall, looking almost bored, raising an eyebrow, that confident smirk still on his face. I blinked, and upon seeing that I was rendered speechless, he laughed, "That settles it then. Lets go, girlfriend."

  Before I could protest, I'm being dragged away again. And before I even realised it, we were standing in the middle of Dong Dae Mun, with Jiyong looking nothing like an idol with his geek spectacles and old uniform. I stared horrified at myself, who's in uniform too unknowingly as I stared at the boy beside me. How on earth did he just persuaded me into changing into uniforms without me even registering it?

  "I'm hungry. Shall we have supper?" He asked brightly, looking just like an normal student after night classes.

  "That's not a question, isn't it?" I grinned as he pulled me off again, in search of food. His hand grabbed mine, making sure that we wouldn't be seperated in the crowd as his body heat transfered to me. It felt so different. He'd never held my hand before. Just wrists, and more wrists. Nonetheless it felt good.

  

[JIYONG'S POV]

  I never felt so free, pulling the girl I fancied around such a crowded place without another care in this world other than to find somewhere with good food. I never knew I would've felt this relieved, that I am finally talking to her again and I never thought she would've felt the same way about me. Everything is perfect now.

  "Yah," Her crisp voice rang around, making me turn around immediately, "Shall we eat barbeque?" She asked, sticking out her tongue guiltily. How could I refuse?

  "I'm fine with it. But I've only got 30000 won with me now and there's still plenty of things I wanna do later." I replied.

  "I bought 20000." She mumbled, looking through her purse, smiling brilliantly. "Don't forget, we're students now."

  "So?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

  She closed in, narrowing her eyes as I backed away nervously. I mean, I do like her and all but this girl, seriously, is.. not just any other girls I've met. She's charming. Dangerously charming, but do take note of the dangerous part.

  "We get student deals, Pabo!" Kyungmi shouted in my face and laughed.

  So we strutted into the barbeque restaurant, flashing our student pass (in my case, my old student card) at the restaurant owner's face obnoxiously and settled supper for just 10000 won each. The owner kept a continous flow of throwing dirty looks at us because damn, that girl can eat. Literally. I smiled looking at her gorge herself down. She's really special.

  Then I told her I want to shop, which she responded with a groan.

  "I'd rank the importance of shopping somewhere between butterflies and keychains." She grumbled.

  "Too bad it's somewhere near water and sushis in my case." I defended, adding "Just in case you don't know, sushis are important. Important as hell. I love sushis."

  "Whatever.." Kyungmi murmured, rolling her eyes as my hand reflexively went to her wrist again, pulling her as I shopped along the stalls of dong Dae Mun where I haven't been sionce debut. She stood, bored outside the changing room, nodding sourly if she approved of the outfit and lashing out gladly if she disapproves.

  We shopped and shopped until we came across those instant machines, where her steps slowed down and I realised the longing in her eyes as she looked at it.

  "What? Aren't you a little old to be liking these?" I teased, pinching her cheeks as she pouted a little unknowingly. 

  "I never went in those." Kyungmi mumbled, as if embarrassed, "I didn't have any.. friends to take a photo with me and it'll seem weird if  went in alone.."

  She trailed off and I stared at my girl for a moment before my hand found her wrist again as I dragged her in, pushing a few coins into the machine before instructing her what to do.

  "It's going to snap in five seconds. Say 'Oppa!'" I called out as she leaned in excitedly and laughed.

  "Op.."

  Yes. The moment I've been waiting for. Oppa. Yes.

  "Oh god!" Se shouted, laughing and sticking her tongue out happily at the camera as my face fell and I groaned. Just at that cursed moment, the camera snapped, taking the picture and printing it out instantly. 

  "Damn, Kyungmi!" I groaned, "I could have taken a better one.." I said, staring grudging at my twin in the picture, frowning distastefully. Great, now she's going to think that the leader of Bigbang, who had done various photoshoots, can't even take a 3000 won instant print well.

  "I think its perfect." Kyungmi sighed, holding the small photo as if it was a new found treasure, her delicate fingers gently brushing off the dust on the picture. "Thank you, Jiyong." She said sincerely, staring into my eyes, her somehow moist as I felt a lump in my throat.

  "What.. What do you mean thank you, you silly.." I said, feeling a sudden urge to embrace her. To tell her not to worry. To promise her that'll I'll do whatever she had missed out for the past 19 years of her life. But instead, what came out finally was, "Let's go home now."

  We took a surprisingly empty bus and sat at the back, talking and gossiping before she slowly nodded off, her head bumping cutely on the window. I chuckled and gently pushed her head towards my shoulder where she yawned and snuggled in deeper, her smooth locks resting on my chest.

  I never willed for a bus ride to last longer, so that I could just sit here holding her, protecting this girl who thinks she's strong but so fragile really; to just watch her peaceful breaths.

  I'm so in love.

 


Mind giving some comments? Its been so quiet.

I'm just kidding, I gave up on you guys.

But still, thank you and I LOVE YOUUUU

gd_and_top_love_by_heartykeykeke-d376iba.gif (335×224)

  GTOP moment for you guys.

Thank me later.