Sandbox Wedding

Teenage Kicks

Pairing: Chanyeol/D.O

WC: 296 words

Summary: "it's rude to shove flowers into someone face, Chanyeol." - filler to this prompt

 


 

"Kyunggie-yah"

Prods.

"Kyunggie-yah"

Prods.

"KYUNGgie-YAH.kyungkyungkyungkyunGGIE YEAH"

Prods. 

"Yeollie! Stop that!" Kyungsoo doesnt budge. He's got an emergency right now. The sand and dirt batter he's been 'cooking' doesnt mix the way he wants to. He's added some grass and leaves though. And Joonie hyung said once that daisies make a good 'kimchi', so he doesn't know what goes wrong. Kyungsoo frowns. He's holding the pink plastic bowl between his tiny legs, tiny hands covered with soil stirring the mixture with a branch Chanyeol's gotten for him earlier.

Prods.

Kyungsoo turns his head so fast, annoyed, only to have a bunch of daisies shoved right into his face.

"Kyunggie, I love you. Let's get married!" Chanyeol asks, Kyungsoo cant see but he's pretty sure his bestfriend's grinning from ear to ear. Ugh.

"No." He abruptly stands up, shoving the daisy 'bouquet' back to the owner and putting his hands on his hips. "Nononononono"

"You hate me?" The taller, much taller even when he's just a couple montha older than Kyungsoo, replies with glassy eyes. His lips start quivering.

He rolls his eyes. "Channie, if you want to marry me, ask nicely. it's rude to shove flowers into someone face." He pouts. "Get down on your knees."

Chanyeol hesitates. "You said ask nicely though?"

"... Get down on your knees, please?" Kyungsoo asks. Chanyeol nods eagerly like a puppy he is and does as told.

"I can see your booger from here!" Chanyeol laughs, pointing at Kyungsoo's nose.

"Yah!" Embarassed, the wide-eyed boy wipes his nose with the sleeve of his jacket "This is supposed to be romantic!"

"Sorry," he grins, hands up in the air holding the daisies "I can see your booger from here, sweetheart."

Kyungsoo turns around and leaves. Joonie hyung's got a new Transformer!