February

Malady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The goddess story is actually not true but it won't be make believe if you believed in me]

Luhan

It's been a month since I met her. Beautiful crimson red hair and beautiful amher color eyes. Her name is Emer, blessed with the six gifts. Her voice is a melody to my ears. She's wonderful in her own little ways.

The month is February. The birds sing its song. The trees grow its tiny leaves. The air is warmer and I am still stuck in December. No one needs to know what that means.

I sat on the same spot as always in the woods near the tree known as the Dyrad. It was believed to have magical powers and that the Dyrad used to be a goddess name Demeter, who gave Earth its beauty and life. Until one day she got Zeus angry. Zeus turned her into a tree and she became known as the Dyrad.

I saw movement through the woods. A white dress came into my view and I looked up at her beautiful face. Emer was here.

"Emer..."

"Sorry. I was being questioned by the police." she signed.

"What happen?"

"They asked if I know who killed my aunt." she signed.

"Do you know?"

"I told them no." She signed.

"Does the police know?"

"I don't think they do." she signed.

"Okay...good."

"I have a secret to tell you." she signed.

"My mother that's in jail isn't really my mother." she signed.

"Then who is?"

"I am a demigod. My cousin told me. She said my father married a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter