Bonus Chapter

Malady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s point of view

The warm air touched my skin. In the mountain top, I saw the world. He gave me the gift of sight. It’s been years since I saw light. Agapi mou. His last words still lingers behind.

“Amber.” A voice called out.

A strong hand grabbed my wrist and turns me around.

“Luhan…”

“Amber. Where did you go? I was so worried.” Luhan said. His beautiful silver eyes looked into mine.

“Taking a walk…Luhan, do you love me?”

“I love you more than anything in the world.” He replied.

 

His forehead touched mine. His eyes lowered and we kissed. Kissed like there were only the two of us in the world.

Agapi mou.

*Flash back*

Our swords clash together. My hearing sharpens. I listen to the wind to know his exact movement. I tripped him and knock his sword out of his hand. My sword, inches away from his neck.

“Give up, Sehun.”

“Kill me. Kill me with the blade that I killed your mother with.” Sehun said.

“Why?”

“I want you to kill me and forgive me.” Sehun said.

“I will never forgive you or your father.”

“Kill me. One day you will remember the memory I locked up. Never doubt my love for you, Emer. I still call you Emer because that’s your true name.” Sehun said.

I cut open his neck and he bled to death, but before he died, he whispered agapi mou.

The air around us turned icy cold. My eyes burned. I screamed and then I fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter