December

Malady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan

Cold white flakes fell slowly onto her long red hair. She shivers from the cold and she mouthed words to me. I couldn’t read lips…I never learned. She dances in the snow in her little white dress. She love to dance barefoot and her skin turned slightly purple. I carefully lifted her up and carried her back to our home.

I open the door to our mini cottage and let her down. She turned around, facing me and smiled.

“What was that?” She signed.

“Snow.”

“How does it look like?” She signed.

“It is white, cold and beautiful.”

“Oh, how I wish I could see it.” She signed.

“One day you would be able to see the world.”

All she did was smile sadly at me. She touched the white walls to find her way to the bathroom. She did her daily routine like always. It’s been two years ever since I moved into her house. I can’t hear anything but she has learned to love me.

My heart hurts, I am running out of time but I wish I could be with her forever. I walked slowly to the kitchen, clutching to my heart, hoping that the pain would go away soon. I poured myself a cup of water and took a pain relief pill. She put her hands around my waist and when I looked at her, she smiled. Her dead amber color eyes stared into my moody green ones.

Her face covered with painful scars. Scars from burns, cuts and whips. She would use to tell me that her parents loved her that’s why she had the markings of their love. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter