1

Are you afraid of the dark?

Trembeling out of pain you try to open you eyes. "Where am I?" your voice sounds hollow in the dark and empty room. When you try to sit instead of lying on the cold ground a stab of pain is rushing through your leg. You can feel the floor under you, carefully you places your leg becides the other, because of the cold is the pain faiding away. "Hello!? Someone!?" the feeling of being alone was frighting you. Slowly are your eyes are getting used to the dark, the shades of a table, chair and something that looks like a lamp are getting more visible. Trying to move as slow as possible you try to stand up, emmidiatley it feels like you get stabbed in your back and the 'knife' slides down to your legs. While shiffering you sit back towards the wall. "Damn."
After a few minutes is the pain fading away and time to try again. "Come on! Come on!" you lean back to the wall. After your first stap you feel the ground getting closer. You let out a loud sigh and stand up emmidiatly. Your whole body feels like breaking down but you just can't stop now. The pain is heading up to your arms, and slowly are your neck and head getting involved to. You feel your hands are trembeling, your eyes are starting to get wet. "Don't cry!" you shout at yourself while kicking your legs forward. In two enormous steps you reach the lamp. Switch, come on where are you. Gently holding the thread of the lamp you let your hands follow it in the dark, but nowhere is a switch. "No, no, this can't be true." You sit down on the cold ground, your whole body is now covered with goosebumbs. The cold is comming through your clothes, through your skin and it feels like it reaches your bones, and after a while it also starts to feel like your is freezing on to the ground.
Your head is laying in your hands and slowly you brushe your hand trough your hair. It's just a bad dream, if I go to sleep it will all end and I will have my happy life back. You try to yourself down down, and in two painful hours you finally falls asleep.

"Goodmoring." You try to lift yourself up, but again you feel the almost stabbing pain. "What the!" the whole room remains silent. It seems to be day, because of a small window at the top of the ceiling is a litlle gleam of sunshine heading in. You look around and check the room out, it was a basement, definitely! Grey, dusty curtains are infront of the little window, there is a chair made of old looking wood, almost like it isn't used for hundred years and just placed somewhere it doesn't belong. Not even speaking of the table, little,dark, dried bloodspots are vissible on the dark wooden plate. Maybe from the last visitor?
"Food." an emotionless voice is shouting.The door only opens an inch. "H-hello?" Your voice is trembling, the sound off metal that hits the ground.


"What's happening!? WHAT'S HAPPENING!" In panic you scream and start crying. "Why, why why?" you let yourself fall on the ground and place your hands in your hair. Your eyes are wide open and slowly you move back and forth, "This isn't hapening, no, this is just a dream, after a while I will be free, just running around and playing in the grass." you mumble in yourself. The dark had come back, not because the day were over, just now, out of nowhere.
"Training begins." a metalic voice is coming out of the dark. "Number, 140256." everything around you starts to move, without even knowing what happend you are standing in the middel of some kind of an arena. A bunch of loud cheers is entering your ears, a bright light is disturbing  your sight. After you blinked a few times the whole scene is becomming clear. You can feel the sun on your skin, the sand that's under you is tickling your toes. When you look at yourself you notice that you aren't wearing your own clothes anymore, a soft leather top that isn't covering your belly is the only thing on the top and the bottom there's a short leather pants. "What, is, happening." your start to shiver. A knife is on your hips. 
An overwheling sound is comming at you when the gates open, the public is going nuts. Wait why is there public? "Lions." again an metalic voice. Before even noticing there are two lions running out of the now open gates and comming right at you. Without thinking you take your knife and run at the lions. They were bigger than you expected but anyways you don't think about stopping. I will die anyway.
The knife is slowly breaking through the skin and muscles of the lion that tried to jump over you, with an enormous strenght you get pulled back, red blood is dripping out of the lion all over your hands, with a kick of adreline you jump up and start to run towards the other. With a loud roar the lion jumps to the front and scratches your arm, blood is now also running down your arm, but she wouldn't stop, why would you anyway, this was all a dream right? When the lion tries to strike again you jump to the side and emmidiatly put the knife in his back. Again is a loud roar hearable  and is the lion trying to turn to you. With quick moves you place the knife deeper into his body.
"Training ends." the light dissapears and a feeling of sickness is entering your body, you just killed two lions, just a second ago! The dark of the room is pleasant right now, it feels like you should suffer because of your kills. The cold isn't bothering you anymore.

"Good job." you hear a male voice and the door opens smooth. 

 


 

Tadaaa the first chapter :3

It's crap I know xd

Sorry for the grammar and stuff

Still hope yo like it ^^