Three. // Envy.

I'm in love with my bestfriend.

Today is the worst nightmare for students, exam. But thankfuly, Namjoo, Hayoung and five bestfriends already study and memorize all the things they've been asked. Now, it's time for them to facing the nightmare. Mostly, this week, Hayoung always spends her times by reading book and writing note at the library, and yet, Sohyun, the queenkas, keep following her and . At first, Hayoung thought Sohyun is a nice girl, but she was wrong. Hayoung isn't arrogant, she is the calm one. But once she got mad, she will asked them for the payback

- - - - - - 

08:00am. 

Exam started, the teachers watching them, while the students stay silent as they focus on answering the question. This time, Mrs. Ahn couldn't be with them because of some problems, Mr. Koo replace her for a week. Suddenly, Sohyun got an idea to disturb Hayoung, this time, she wanted Hayoung to get punish by Mr. Koo. Sohyun planned something, she wait until recess. She will get something for Hayoung, she will get in trouble, she thought. Everyone at school know that Sohyun had a crush at Sungjong but sadly, Sungjong dislike her. No matter what she did, he will never like Sohyun. Which mean, who wanted to have a date with an arrogant and brat type of girl? No one will do. 

Hayoung keep focus on the question, it's Mathematic and Physic today. So, mathematic wouldn't be a big problem problem for her, but physic, her problem for sure. But Hoya, he good at everything, same goes to Sungyeol. But Sunggyu, a lazy-, we can call him by that. Such a prankster, he never got a first place at school. But yet, he proud of himself. That's why they call him "PrankGyu" (lol).

Two hours and thirty minutes passes, finally, the exam done. Now, it's time for recess. As usual, the popular kids will go first, the queenkas, Sohyun and her gang go first, "Guys. Know that new student? She become everyone attention now. Any idea?" Sohyun wishper to her gangs, the girl with ponytail got something, she wishper Sohyun about what she had to do. Sohyun show her a thumbs up and nodding at her while laughing like a witch (lol).

In front of the teacher room.

Sohyun and her friend, Jihyun looking for Hayoung, somewhere. // After a couple of minute, they finally found her. They go to her and tap her shoulder, "Yah. Can you help us with something?" They act to be kind, Hayoung, the naive girl, just nodding her head as the sign she agree for helping them. After that, they rudely pulling her hand, "Here. Can you please hold it for me? Stay here for a while, I want to meet the teacher inside, please." Jihyun said as she hand Hayoung a box, which is full of milk inside, smirking at her as she and Sohyun entered the teacher room. Meanwhile, Hayoung didn't realize that the milk slop, she lend her body towards the wall. After a while, Jihyun and Sohyun get off from the teacher room, seeing that Hayoung head got knocked by the principal, Hayoung cant stop herself from apologize and bowing. The two brat queenkas laugh. 

"Yah. What did he do to you?" They ask innocently, holding their laugh. "There, the milk slop." Hayoung replied as she point to the slop milk. "I'm sorry! But, he didnt punish you, right?" They add. "He did. I'm going to clean up all the plate at the school cafeteria, after school. Tch." Hayoung look down, scratching her haid while sigh. The two queenkas was happy because finally, their planned work great. "Nevermind. Bye, thanks anyways." The said, as they wave at Hayoung and walk-a-way from her. Hayoung finally can see that Sohyun and her gang aint nice. She keep blaming herself because of following them.

- - - - - - - - - 

After school.

"RINGGGGGGGG!" School ended, Namjoo looking for Hayoung because usually, she will go with Hayoung first then they will slightly meet the other five. She scretch her head, "Where is she?" Namjoo whispered herself, meanwhile, when the queenkas about to leave the classroom, Namjoo heard something- "Right? Dumb. How can she believe that? Hahahaha!" Sohyun laugh followed by the other two, "Hayoung is really- and now, she finally got punished by Principal" Jihyun add, "What she did?" Hyuna asked, "She had to clean up the plate at the cafeteria." Jihyun reply. All of them leave the class. And, as Namjoo heard their conversation, she run and quickly telling Sungjong and his friends about that. 

"Really! I heard it just now!-" Namjoo yelled at them. "Calm down. Now, we gotta help her." Sungjong said as he start heading to the school cafeteria, seems like principal is not there- He thought. They quickly go to Hayoung and, "Yah. How could them-" Namjoo said, fixing Hayoung front hair which is a mess right now. Sungjong pity her, they become close since they hanging out together a week ago, "Let me help you." Sungjong said, he put his back down, wearing the glove and start washing those plate, "Guys. I think all of you should go home now, I will be here. No worry." He added, Namjoo, Sungyeol and the other nod and leave them. And now, it's only two of them. It's quite strange, and awkward. Hayoung sigh, I'm tired. Hayoung thought herself. Sungjong can see that Hayoung is really tired now, her left eyes is red now, since the atmosphere were awkward, he wanted to make it good, he blow a bubble to her, "Yah~" Hayoung yelled cutely, splasing the water next to him. They had a great moment together eventhough Hayoung got punish, and yet, Sungjong is always there for her.

- - 

Twenty minutes passes, finally- They're done. Hayoung clean up herself, her hair, uniform and shoes. She pick up her bag, and tied up her hair. "Krukkkk~" Her stomach growl. "Wanna eat? I'll treat." Sungjong said as he about to leave, Hayoung nod and follow him while flashing a smile at him. They went to a cafe near their school, not far at all. Most of Gangnam student always go there too. Naekko haja~ Naega neol saranghae, oh! Sungjong phone ring, who is this? He thought himself. He was shocked when he realize that Sohyun called him, before answering, they looking for a seat and ask Hayoung to wait. Sungjong sit as he pick up the phone. "Huh?" Sungjong say, "Eodiseoyo? Can we.. go out?" Sohyun add awkwardly. Sungjong frown, "No. I'm hanging out with someone now. Tch." Sungjong reply lazily, as he sit down, same goes to Hayoung. "Nugu? A girl or-" Sohyun quickly said, she really want to know about who he's going out with. "Yes, a girl. Why are you so busybody about it? Hah?" He yelled at her, quickly ended the conversation. "Crazy." He wishpered himself. Hayoung stare at him, "Is that Sohyun?" She ask awkwardly, "Yes. Let her do what she want. No one cares, anyway- Seaweed soup or Kimchi fried rice?" Sungjong don't want to talk about Sohyun, he hate it, really. He change the topic, "Kimchi fried rice." Hayoung replied him as she put down her bag to the other side. They both enjoyed their meal, Sungjong, his feeling suddenly change, from like, to love. Will he? 

 

---------

{ Jajaaaaaan. I dont think its good. Hahaha. I will update soon, anyway. Thank you! c: }